Is Bella Thorne a good actress y/n

Is Bella Thorne a good actress y/n

She was alright in Blended. I think that's the only thing I ever saw her in.

she's good at acting like a whore

I don't care. I only liked her when she was 14 and wore that slutty bikini.

>actress

>that piercing
>that makeup
>that terrible colored hair
Fucking dropped

You guys need to stop throwing the word actress around.

>acting

she released her sex tape yet?

didn't know any attention whore could instantly become an actress

How many Hollywood Jews do you think used her underage body? A lot. I bet it was a lot.

Never seen her act.
Only seen selfies... selfies... oh and more selfies.
I used to hate her face but I'm starting to see the appeal... she's kinda hot... but she's one of those "I know I'm so hot I'm going to take 10 million selfies a day hot".

I like how she went from starting out to JUST, without hitting the height of fame

No, she's looks like a junky that I'd fuck hard as shit with no regards to her well being. Then I'd toss her aside forever.

I'd make love to Daisy Ridley nice and slow and caring though.

>actress

This is a fucking cry for help.

What happened to the days of people just posting slutty pics of this slutty girl and disguise a conversation in that.
>mfw I deleted all my webms and pics of hotties
>mfw I have no face

You should see the webm where she is about to fuck a black guy in a pool.

SAY MY NAME

Post.

What's that? Meat? Oddly cut spiced vegetables?

Jeffree Star thread?

I should probably make those Ren rikka webms one day.

I'd fuck her junky ass and just totally abuse the shit out of her. Slap her, spit in her face, use all 3 of her holes until she was raw, maybe piss on her. No condoms of course, my load would go up her ass or down her throat.
>she acts?

jesus christ I wish I was in that grotto jerking my little white dick in the corner

she looks like a shemale

She did a pretty good job of acting like she wasn't a total slut until she turned 18.

I think so. For instance in this picture she's pretending she never into ketamine

Yeah what happened to her? its like out of nowhere she turned into a turbo slut. She was dating this posh good looking british dude for awhile and then...

gonna be a fine harvest this year

a real mystery

It's in a woman's nature to be a degenerate whore.

>daddy issues: the actress

>her

don't know but is she the one on a billboard for a movie or tv show called 'crazy in love' or something like that?

fuck a lot of junkies do ya, buddy?

this is a dude right

If she'd been in anything I could answer the question but as it stands I think she banking on being young and attractive forever. Dumb slut

feminine