Scared whitey boy?

scared whitey boy?

Attached: 612572357805.png (600x459, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boy-iq-test-score-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-11-year-old-arnav-sharma-a7814946.html
fromthegrapevine.com/lifestyle/11-year-old-girl-just-beat-einstein-iq-test
sciencealert.com/12-year-old-girl-scores-162-in-the-mensa-iq-test-beats-einstein-and-hawking
yourstory.com/socialstory/2019/07/indian-girl-mensa-test-iq-stephen-hawking-einstein
thesun.co.uk/news/9168538/einstein-stephen-hawking-teenager-mensa-iq/
bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-merseyside-47834194/deaf-schoolboy-scores-higher-than-einstein-in-iq-test
lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/12-year-old-bacup-pupil-16110784
m.youtube.com/watch?v=67HCX1dquOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean if she doesn't put it to use, then she can die like the rest

Attached: 3d2.jpg (317x699, 183K)

u mad?

scared of a kid? okay retard

It's too bad Iranian girls are treated lower than dirt. She'll make a nice child bride.

1. IQ scores are adjusted for age, not to mention you can take any version you want to get a desired outcome. If it's Iranian she's probably got a high score because she doesn't eat her own feces.
2. Iran? She'll be a sex slave to her cousin by the time she's 15

The average of your peers is 100. So if you're 13yo and 3 times smarter than the average 13 yo goat fucker, then IQ is 300.

Attached: muslim-attack-goat.jpg (369x280, 23K)

Why would anyone be scared that a person of another nationality was smart?

Iranians are aryans though so she is white.

IMAGINE COPING THIS MUCH

Well, if her accomplishments aren't better then Einsteins or Hawkins it doesn't matter how high she scored. It would be great if she accomplishes a lot. The next Einstein is long overdue. The list of highly scientifically accomplished females is pitifully short.

fuck off to /pol

It really is not a cope there is a pretty solid consensus in the wn community that agrees Irianians are indeed white. You are incredibly ignorant to just say this is a cope. Iran has made a lot of contributions to the world they are an intelligent people and were among some of the first aryans. Now there is a little bit of intermixing that took place due to their geographic location but for the most part they are certainly white. Look at how strong they fight against the Jew as well. Sorry to break it to you but they are in fact Aryans they have a generic make up in line with this fact as well. She is just another smart white girl.

Props on the bait. This small comment can upset all parties involved.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boy-iq-test-score-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-11-year-old-arnav-sharma-a7814946.html

fromthegrapevine.com/lifestyle/11-year-old-girl-just-beat-einstein-iq-test

sciencealert.com/12-year-old-girl-scores-162-in-the-mensa-iq-test-beats-einstein-and-hawking

nope

yourstory.com/socialstory/2019/07/indian-girl-mensa-test-iq-stephen-hawking-einstein

thesun.co.uk/news/9168538/einstein-stephen-hawking-teenager-mensa-iq/

bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-merseyside-47834194/deaf-schoolboy-scores-higher-than-einstein-in-iq-test

lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/12-year-old-bacup-pupil-16110784

If she lives in Iran, she'll be shackled to some goat fucker in a matter of years anyways, so its irrelevant.

It really is not bait though. I am not the only wn that believes this. Being white has a genetic component to it. Iranians fit this. I really do not feel like going into massive detail on the subject as many have done it much better do some research and you will see I am correct.

Considering Iranians have Aryan DNA, why should us white men be scared? Oh that's right, the NeoCons and Zionists should be scared.

Um... goy, we're not white.

Attached: scared-nervous-panic-sweaty-cry-desperate-jew-kike-yid-hebrew-tears-merchant.png (354x504, 62K)

Hmmm...So he was behind that...

Attached: 4391570616185903.jpg (1518x1128, 109K)

That score was fake
Her unadjusted score was 112

Einstein invented gravity and electricity. Good luck beating that poo girl country

Its like every week there is a new brown kid who is smarter than those two.

Attached: 1185326_503683199726671_314606658_n.jpg (720x540, 68K)

Agreed
That version of the test awards genius status for finding the test center

HAHA too bad she's Iranian.
Bitch will end up married by the time she's 13
Hubby will beat the IQ right outta her

A liberal arts professor admitted to falsifying that entry in that contest

The IQ test was language based, no patterns, no problem solving, just language based, that's it. That does not prove shit.

Persians are white

>Persians are white
kek

So is my dog.
Persians aren't really people user.

You dumb fucks think that racism is people bullshitting about people different then them being worse. You don't see white people taking about how Asians are dumber than white people. The reality is that most white people would be thrilled any time someone with a high IQ were born, no matter what color or race they are. It is you who is always jealous and spiteful of others. It is the low IQ, cant' succeed in life peasants who are always bullshitting along race lines.

why does she wear a face of pain though?

The true question is was it earned or given?? What's up

This would be highly unlikely considering the female bellcurve is far more narrow than the male one.
Mens bellcurves in general are wider than womens. There are more short them than short women, and more tall men than tall women. For women to the be the most anything in a sample size of 3 billion is effectively impossible.

i came to this trhead and all i see is FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS

retarded arguments from all of you.
lots of people have tested higher than einstein...people have gotten better at doing well at the actual IQ test...but not smarter.

scientists have used other scientists methods and formulas for years with amazing results...but to create and develop those methods and formulas is true smarts -like Newton and Einstein. this kid has created nothing.

absolutle clown.

Yeah, they also "Measured" Coco the gorillas IQ at up to like 95 but realistically coco could not ever function on her own in human society. So obviously she did not really have anything close to a human IQ of that. Science today has been destroyed by sjw bullshit.It is completely untrustworthy.

Einstein never took an IQ test. I hate how organizations like Mensa claim his IQ was 160. He never took a fucking test.

Additionally, Richard Feynman only scored 125 on his IQ test, yet he achieved more than most "geniuses" who belong to Mensa.

IQ is as good an indicator of intelligence as we have, but it's not a perfect measurement of one's aptitude.

Chris Langan has an IQ of 195, and he's stuck working as a bouncer and trolling Sup Forums and RationalWiki during his freetime.

Attached: langan.jpg (297x170, 7K)

Einstein never took an IQ test and Hawking belittled people who make a big deal out of IQ scores.

But yes, I'm VERY scared of a child who could very possibly grow up to make the world better to live in.

You're a fucking idiot, OP. Not even a faggot. Just a real fucking moron. I genuinely hope you die in your sleep tonight.

How? He make a brilliant point. It is not the intelligence; or the claimed intelligence, that matters but the accomplishments.

Attached: 1570946309671.webm (578x360, 1.09M)

Based. We all knew MENA people were superior to wh*tes. They were building civilizations and empires when wh*tes were raping their sisters in their mudhouses.

what the heck

t. buttshattered cracker

iq is useless without ambition

Why would I be scared? Is she evil or something?

Check out accomplishment boy.
*so desperate to impress mummy*

white ppl invented the modern world. ur people contributed nothing

ITT : retards who don't know kids score better on IQ tests because of fluid v.s. crystallized

i know, tell it to chinese boys

"Eat the rich" lol @ niggers.

>You're nobodys boss, get used to it. Rofl.

go to a doctor my budie, you are what they call here as asperger

Impressive but Eintein and Hawking aren't who they are just because they scored high on questionable arbitrary tests.

>muh modern world
MENA people created civilization. Without them you'd be living in your own shit still, just as you have been for 40k years before we civilized you.

Hey nigger, you're not my boss. Can't get that out of your head? Your fake nigger commie organizations are toast. Got it?

When I was a kid I remember being thrown into gifted student programs. After I skipped two grades my parents had me meet with a psychologist. I was tested via the Stanford Binet at 147. My cattell was 140. When I was 14 I was admitted to MENSA.

What have I done with my life? Not as much as you'd think. I got bored with school and ended up getting my BS in nursing after 6 years.

These days I travel for work. I hope to buy a sailboat by the end of next year and start cruising full time. IQ doesn't matter. It's a number. It represents nothing at the end of the day.

I've done nothing for society. I'm probably smarter than the average person but it doesn't mean anything. There are people with sub 100 IQs who are benefiting the world more than I ever will. Intelligence has never been an indicator of success.

So good job Tara. You've bought yourself a life filled with the expectations of others. That's the only thing a high IQ gives you.

lmao

no, Ahmed.
She only got double points because vajayjay.

> mom screams "honey, everything allright? not going to buy another laptop honey"

great. can she come up with complex algorithms after knowing how silly squares can arrange on a grid? that shit isn't really something anyone who is supposed to use their mind to come up with algorithms should need.

einstein and hawking were plug and chug fucks. they didn't have a hazy toolkit of logic that requires RIGHT brain as opposed to left brain. there's a cute part of "a brief history of time" where a colleague of hawking describes how there was some text that was written by a husband and wife team and they all tried to take it on and one morning--this was long before he had any physical issues--they asked him how he was doing with it, as they had completed maybe 2-3 of the problems in the book and he explained that he had only solved like 12 of them and the gimpy british fuck says to the camera that he realized that he was "wasn't from this planet".

um, it was all plug and chug because if you knew your stupid math and physics, you should be able to reason that shit. now... there are computer science algorithms that were only discovered less than 20 years ago that revolutionize runtime.

math is for left brain. real innovation requires right brain.

Iranians are white, moron.

Uh.. no.. she's not Negroid, Mongoloid, or Australoid, ergo, she is white.

Retard. All your inborn abilities mean nothing if you don't use them to actually bring about results. Even the best human concieveble is worthless in the end if all they do is sit in a basement and jack off. An IQ of 300 spent on nothing has no value.

I igree totally, what's your jack off IQ?

mutt education

>11 year old girl
>Genius
Still useless without nudes

why would I be scared of a person that scored abnormally high on a gated definition of intelligence that often proves more crippling and less useful than pop culture portrays it

A million and three

>mensa
>meaning literally anything

neck yourself

baby you still on the internetz, go sleep baby

of what? im white
i've got nothing to be scared of

> BS in nursing 6 years
Ok this is shidposting, I know thots that get it in 2.5 years (the nurse had to ask if I wanted a coffee during blood taking).

Attached: 1566550873904.jpg (320x208, 11K)

u ok idiot?

Attached: 1570951056322.jpg (604x453, 58K)

Yeah. I fucking hated school. I only got serious after changing majors. Once I started clinicals I couldn't fuck around anymore. But it wasn't the worst thing. I like what I do well enough and travel nursing pays well. But whatever lol.

#based

So i came freshly of opinions, and all i got was FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS

No, geniuses don't scare me. The prevalence of idiots is what scares me.

she'll make a great cum gurgler

Attached: XKrOhCN-1.jpg (500x673, 219K)

Have you ever heard of a child genius that actually accomplishes anything later in life? Nope? Me neither...

Doogie Howser later went on to become Doctor Horrible.

If you've ever been to Iran you'll know Iranians are white, blue eyes aren't terribly rare and they have a different look to your average garden Arab/Jew (and American Jews don't count, as 95% of them are more white thann Jew)

u have small peepee ?

Persians were indo european, it only makes sense that once in a while a bit of aryan pushes through all the mongrel.

Non white people have been known to lie and cheat to get their way, her being Jewish has nothing to do with it

Double dubs confirms Jewish meddling

Iranians are white

Iranians are like 50% white though and you are proving nothing with your thread. Go Kill yourself faggot

Are we to assume that Einstein or any of those other guys ever took the "Mensa IQ" test or any IQ test for that matter? You dummies.

Attached: trum<3trump.png (620x394, 455K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=67HCX1dquOA

Yes, it is scaled down per generation.

Absolutely I did not mean it in any sarcastic way I have met many beautiful Iranian girls with blue eyes. Anyone claiming kikes are white is stupid they have a completely different genetic make up and and more akin to parasites in their nature. I would love to visit Iran one day they are very nice people everyone I have met state side are incredibly kind have always give good hospitality which are Aryan characteristics. I have nothing bad to say about my Iranian brothers and sisters they are a great people and have a warriors spirit.

Bet she can't make a sammich.

kids lives in England, posters assume shes a dirt farmers sextoy in bumblestan. never change Sup Forums

Doesn't take high IQ to take a load to the face, so no.

An intelligent dishwasher...interdasting.