I miss weed. It's been years! I am patiently waiting for it to be legalized in Florida

I miss weed. It's been years! I am patiently waiting for it to be legalized in Florida.

Attached: 1522606907952.jpg (1200x901, 108K)

One day....

Attached: CleoMarieHadellHighHopes.jpg (1440x1736, 909K)

Try holding your state senators and representatives who vote against federal legalization accountable, so that it can be legalized federally, instead of requiring it to tediously be passed state by state. That shit is fucking stupid. You probably don't even vote

Can't smoke in florida for me cuz job as UPS worker and they do that hair shit.

UPS worker AMA also.

Same thing here in Ohio I would just do it anyway but I have no connections anymore

Same here but in Texas. Although I probably still wouldn't be able to because my employer would make up some bull shit about it. Feels sad man.

This. And I'm fucking ROFL that you continue to live in the most fucked up state in the union, yet post shit like this.

Move, idiot. Or, do a thing that actually makes your state better.

Florida is the anus of America. I predict it will be the last state to legalize.

Dummy. In fact, hold your breath until legalization, please. We need one less idiot like you.

I live in Michigan where it is legal for recreational use. Only in my case, I don't smoke marijuana anymore. Don't care for it. I used to smoke it pretty regularly, but I don't smoke it at all anymore. I have, but only when I was drinking already and someone else offered. And even then, I more often than not say no thanks.

And runner-up for most pointless post goes to...

Did anyone ask you for this fascinating factoid? Shut up. Jeesus.

You must be the biggest faggot in your town. If you don't want to read my comment, then pass it by retard. I didn't ask for your opinion any more than you "asked" for my comment. Whew buddy. Your whiny post is enough to give a street block cancer.

No, you're right. Please, fucking bore this entire board with all of the other things you don't fucking do.

We're all hanging on your next words.

Fuck off, autist.

Lol. Man you are such a loser.

I'm losing at smoking a shit-ton of weed, legally?

Your logic falls down, at some point.

I'll let the viewing public decide. And I know you want to suck my balls, but I won't let you.

Suffer, twink.

when i was a kid weed was amazing, it made me euphoric and happy and made music amazing - then i became an adult and now it makes me hate myself and worry constantly. It gives me the equivalent of a bad trip every single time. taylor is best gril btw.

>Smoking tons of weed like I'm cool
Whether you were a teenager or not, that is the most lame shit. Anyone who smokes weed and feels cool because of it is a loser. It's just weed. You act as though it were this revolutionary thing. The mana of the heavens. It's one thing to smoke it. It's another thing to act as if you're part of some cool club if you smoke it. That is what LOSERS DO.

This is a much better post. Way more interesting than fucktards.

I actually had the opposite experience - when I was a kid, smoking always made me paranoid and anxious.

Now I'm older, it's the only thing that tells the voiced in my head to shut the fuck up. I naviagate the world so much better when stoned.

It's an interesting dichotomy that should be studied more. Thanks for sharing, friend.

Texas will probably be one of the last ones to legalize. Hell, the slaves in Texas didn't even know they were free until years after the emancipation proclamation because nobody wanted to tell them.

Thanks, mom. Don't need your morality shoved down my throat. Just because you snort Jesus farts and get high, doesn't mean I need to.

I had nachos for dinner. I was going to have fajitas because I had leftover chicken, but then I saw some tortilla chips on the counter so I thought about nachos. Plus I was out of soft shells so I just decided to have nachos instead.

Did you know that your forearm is the exact same length as your foot?

It's legal to buy CBD flower and have it shipped to your house. I got some and you can actually get a pretty decent high if you smoke a bunch. Not expensive either. I got Sour Space Candy from Berkshire CBD