You. Not that you. The real you. That's who I'm talking to. All the bullshit is stripped away...

You. Not that you. The real you. That's who I'm talking to. All the bullshit is stripped away. Everything you do because you know you have to act that way. Bullshit. Doing a cool post on this fucking stupid site. Who gives a shit. Speak.

Attached: thursty.png (1440x1506, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-494421226/sets/dance-with-growing-ease-1/s-zF0qK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this post is simultaneously striking a chord somewhere in me, and making zero fucking sense with how stupidly it's written

telepathy is real but when you first start out you go through a hazing period like black people saying "nigger" in your head to see how you react.

My life is the best it's ever been and I'm still fucking miserable. Meds don't work, CBT doesn't work, getting high doesn't work. Objectively speaking there's lots of positive shit going on in my life and yet because of the deluge of media telling me about how shit's fucked up and we're all going to die because of politics or the environment or whatever. I'm so tired. I kept hoping that things would get better for so long. Well, they did, and it's still just shit.

All I want is to know that everything's going to be okay, or failing that, to fall asleep and just never wake up again. I'd end it right here and now but there are people that need me to be there for them.

OP here, you're right, I wrote that in a way due to me wanting people to pay attention. I also must invite you to suck my cock.

Honestly man you should try to get in a different state of mind. I understand your post. I insist that you do not know everything. You alone do not know what this life is we're all living. I'm agnostic; however, I want you to have faith. Knowledge cannot answer all.

Lol wtf

Kek

Pretty much all my peers are at places in their artistic lives that I want to be at, and it makes me so god damned pissed off. I've even tried to collaborate with them and it never bore any fruit that I want it to. What I really want is just to be a part of a like minded community of artists and just work on projects but NO FUCKING WAY everything has to be exceedingly complicated and the world just works against me relentlessly. All I want out of life is to create with my passions and shit doesn't need to be this complicated. Everything gets thrown in my way, and in an attempt to deal with that it just brings more crap in front of me.
People tell me to stop and think about how you can just live a easy life and get what you need, but the Life envision is just as damned easy, society just deems it impermissable or toxic. That's what I want to change thigns. I want to make the world a place where I can live the way I want to. I'm not asking for fucking riches, Im not asking for everything. I just want to be a fucking Anarcho Commie Aritist fucker. Is that so much. There Orange Racoon

True art is about selflessly reflecting the world. There is too much want here. Too much desire. It stunts your work and vision.

OP here. We are going to make it. The difference is that we only hope to be understood, to make someone see things as they are. And you know like I do that we must always do it. I'll never stop.

What's your medium?

is it? my art is all about bringing the inner world to life. But I guess your inner world is influenced by Life and the world so I guess that has some merit.

depression

However that can be hard to express, if driving force or the meta is want. Just create the rest will sort itself out.

Everything good that I've ever made dropped into my head out of the air. You have to try but the best shit will always just come out of nowhere. It's because it's honest.

You can't control if the world will end, so stop thinking about it. We are here for a short time so try to live your best life. Try to be good person.

Have you considered LSD. It can give you a unique perspective of your live, but only try it with a positive mindset and with people you trust.

I have a close friend who lost his best friend to suicide last year, and its fucked him up so much. I've thought about suicide, but theres no way i could put my family and friends through that much pain

I see you. I'm making it though. You can.

Btw here's my EP, thoughts? soundcloud.com/user-494421226/sets/dance-with-growing-ease-1/s-zF0qK

Oh shit the buka just hit the venting unit!

Also I'm not a goddamn robot so stop asking! Every fucking time this captcha nigga asks me that.

Cool, will check it out.
P.S. I'm not a robot I swear.

I like it so far and bookmarked it.

As far as the suicide thing goes I want to but wouldn't leave my cat alone. Also I think then "they" win so fuck'em they'll have to come kill me personally.

I'm dying to just make a mistake, especilaly a social mistake. Like asking the hot girl out and whatever happens just happens. Doing with an eye to just fuck up, to give my self permission to learn from my fuck up. So many posts on this site are like "oh I want to talk to this girl", etc. But nobody is taking the effort to make a misake, to look like a boob.
I'm terrified of having my mother back on my life. Haven't spoken to her in twenty years, and I get texts and calls about how she got breast cancer. I kind of can't wait for her to die. I feel like until she dies I can't live my life. Then I think that is total bullshit, I can live my life now. But then I don't.
I've been diagnosed with ibs and I hate it, it keeps me from doing so many things. But is also keeps me small and safe, and is my greatest escuse to not try and do something. it's my excuse to keep me small, etc.
Also, I hate talking to stupid ppl. I like talking to smart ppl. so fucking sue me then I like talkng to smart ppl.
I want a wife and a family eventually, but first I want to fuck a hundred girls. I want to be that guy that fucked a hundred girls and say that, man, it wasn't as good as I thought, having a family is so much better. I don't want to be that guy that starts a family and wonders, what if?, what if I had fucked a hundred girls first.
My biggest fear in life is coming true. One of my biggest fears is that I will be on my deathbed and be looking at my life with huge regret, and wonder to myself, what if?. What if I had made that risk and tried that thing and fucked those girls and traveled the world and opened my mouth and let out what I really was thinking. I am exactly living the life I DON'T want to live. I am everything I don't want to be.

Some good people here.

I just want to feel something for once. I even would like to feel sad because its better than feeling dead. My life's nothing to hit home about, but it isn't bad. I have a job, relationship, drugs. Yet I don't feel a damn thing. I had severe depression most of my life then one day a couple years ago the emotions stopped. I would kill just to feel true happiness once again.