Watching lots of gore videos

>watching lots of gore videos
>half of the videos are from brazil
>1/4th are from Russia
why are these countries such shitholes?

>zero sense of humor towards life

Geez, what a leaf.

Both are filled with niggers.

And in Africa they haven't invented the camera yet.

>watching gore

What's your problem?

Uhhhh, have you not seen all the brutal street executions and vigilante justice ftom Africa? They trap people in tires and light them on fire or throw multiple cinder blocks on people's heads.

This

Why are north americans so plain and boring?

i thought russia was the last bastion of whiteness in europe

It was you pierre, by watching these videos you create demand and poor needy helpless people become forced to make them for your enjoyment, you should be ashamed for the thing you are making these upstanding saint do.

Also, I have a theory:

I remember when I was kid, almost all gore videos were from Germany and USA.

First world is filled with assassinations and gore, but they don't upload videos in internet because their property laws are more efficient. If you record a ideo like this you will probably go to jail.

I'm pretty sure Brazilian justice and lawyers are a joke and they are 200 million. Just liek Russia.

More people, more stupid people. This is why videos from Indonesia and China are increasing.

So much this. 99% of our videos are from our worst scum. Poor people are very ignorant and they don't appeal to justice when the photos of the dead relatives are uploaded on the internet. In the first world, if a crime expert, doctor or random people upload the photo of a murder on the internet they would be punished.

The owner from bestgore is Canadian, but I doubt he can upload crimes from Canada

when one is too white or too black. hence this happen. mixrace is the future

>slavs
>white
>not some horrible proto-human / asian admixture where everyone with an IQ above 80 has been killed by communism
>russia
>not having as many Muslims as people live in Sweden
Good joke.

they're still white. looks the same to me.
unless.
It's comparison of causcasian and slav

>causcasian
Turks and Moroccans are caucasians. Considering them white is even more retarded.

they're white.

the other half is from mexico

It's almost like you all don't find human head soccer to be funny.

>>watching lots of gore videos

Why would you do that? I'll watch the odd one or two webms here and there, but it's not good for your mental health to watch it for long periods.

>edgy leaf
wow

>Germany
wtf

hey... don't drag us alongside the eternal anglo

Yeah, Germany. Only in first world countries average middle class people had money to buy cameras

what kind of 'gore videos' from Germany were there?

that mexican flaying video was the most horrible thing I've watched

did you see the newest one of that guy getting his guts ripped out while he was alive?

Germany was full of car accidents and some killed people.

Now the German laws censure all of this. Today the target are populous countries like Brazil, Russia, Mexico, Indonesia, China ...

Videos from Brazil are starting to decline and videos from Indonesia and China are increasing. The next ones are India and populous countries from Africa.

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

russia is whiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

>he fell for the kurwa racemixing meme
>"YUO NAHT WITE"

I don't think OP is talking about car accidents when referring to gore but people getting brutaly killed by others or massive accidents like that truck running over the group of children in China

ffs, seek help

Russians and brazilians like to pretend 'the west' is degenerate but they're the ones overdosing on flesh-eating drugs and beheading each other.

They are no better or worse than other shitholes, the only difference is that they have cameras

Human life has 0 value there. If africans had cams they'd be ahead of those two shitholes

Then leave our continent you aztec barbarian.

how many gf /dates you ever had?

Do not watch gore videos you fucking retard. This shit will fuck you up if you are not a braindead subhuman.

I still feel terrible about the fucked up Ukrainian hammer maniacs

Fuck off pekka

>not jerking off to niggers dying
Reevaluate your life.

dumb lazy population, corrupted government

true. russia is an incredibly useless degenerate shithole

most videos i see are of sandniggers getting btfo and mutilated

wow Shlomo you are so cool and edgy

Attaboy!
>mfw dumb whitoids cant into banter of skinning dogs, beating toddlers because you had a bad day, or finishing off people you hit with a car
>mfw dumb whitoids will never know the thrill of using elevator and thinking it might start falling the moment you're going out of it

LOL

>mfw whitoids will not know the amazing thrill of crossing roads where cars still go even when it's green light for pedestrians

I feel bad for dogs desu, not so much for people. They deserve to die.

what about good amazing kind people like your mommy?

>people
>kind
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
People should only be milked for all they worth and discarded when you don't need them anymore.

spoken like a true Hijak!
any tips on how to achieve this state of mind?

No idea. Be a child in a shitty household, have a shitty abusive father and have terrible luck, I guess.

i love that the netherlands is just the only bastion of hope in a sea of degeneracy and chaos

it makes you stronger

That is one amazingly beautiful woman, Jesus Christ.

Russians may be "white", but make no mistake, they are as niggery as the blackest of africans.

No. Definitely not.

animals aren't any better you faggot

That has to be the dumbest remark I've ever heard. Jesus Christ Russia has a larger percentage non-whites than even France and France has the most amount of Non-whites in western Europe.

But those "non whites" are native to Russian territory. While niggers in France and Somalis in Sweden are not native.

Yes that is true. Still doesn't make Russia some bastion of whiteness.

I too, never understood this meme.

Get fucked, northern somalia
You never met a Russian in your entire life.

Oh really? Do they live in their isolated republics too? No, fucking faggot. They live among Europeans. Our churkas are contained either in their respective corrals or Moscow.