Big noses are considered a disgusting and hideous feature in most of the world...

Big noses are considered a disgusting and hideous feature in most of the world, to a point where people get bullied into suicide in place like China and Japan, but in caucasoid countries (whites, arabs and jews) it is considered sexy and a symbol of masculinity.

What can explain this phenomenom?

>Big noses are considered a disgusting and hideous feature in most of the world, to a point where people get bullied into suicide in place like China and Japan
This applies here as well.

>What can explain this phenomenom?
jewish influence

Asians like big noses as well, just not on Asians.
This makes sense since their faces are flat and a big nose is just weird, while on a "caucasoid" face it gives better symmetry.

The biggest complain from foreign english teachers in east asia is that they are bullied for their nose, you dont have to browse that much to see horror stories from westerns that went to those places

IIRC big noses are attractive in Asia, as long as they aren't wide like Asian/African noses.

Flat little noses are features we associate with babies and are thus not manly, like round faces or big lips.

>this is a 0/10 in Sweden

>both parents have normal size noses
>born with a big nose
i just don't get it

but jews have round faces and big lips

Yo momma fuk a BIG NOSED CHAD

In the Netherlands the vast majority has a straight nose.

If you don't have one there is a large chance of being seen as a foreigner.

Where have I talked about Jews? also not true at all.

People with such noses should be sterilized

here is a regular kike

You can't hide from the truth

There's no uniform Jew look, but we tend to have longish faces. You just posted fat people.

WTF I hate Nords now

Thinnest Jew I know of.

You're the only one thinking jews have thin traits my dude, you can judge a people by the looks of his president 99% of the times

t. noselet

Your knowledge is extremely limited then.

>you can judge a people by the looks of his president 99% of the times

Ah yes, I guess America went from being mulatto to being orange in a single evening.

More ape than human, no wonder Hollywood made the humans lose in the new Planet of the Apes movie.

Yes there is, semitic non Cro Magnoid race.

Nah I have a perfect nose, probably the best on this Earth

I bet I can find more round-faced big-lipped jew than you can find of the opposite

They do have a lots of black people, and Trump looks very much american. Works for a lot of people, Trudeau, Merkel, Macron etc, and even without this just look at every famous jewish in american they all have round faces
>inb4 american jews are different
I thought jews were one and only race

Not really, but I shan't bother indulging your delusion, and it's not the topic here. My original point stands.

>I thought jews were one and only race

You thought wrong.

it's associated with witch

i've a nose like ibrahimovic (a little more short) and some girls find me pretty, i'm not a virgin, i've two gf in the past, so depends if goes well with the rest of ur face.

This is true
They also like other parts like the eyes and structure,some of them said that it is "attractive" but probably they lied for look a good person.
There's a commercial of a Japanese air company that put a white male with a Pinocchio nose

So what makes you so salty

Big noses ftw

>Finns
>Big noses
Most Finns have just a normal nose

This. /Thread

I know

??

Potato noses are common too here

>tfw nose is kinda big but with a straight bride

does this count as ugly?

retard the post

big and prominent are not the same thing. no one finds a giant hooked jew nose attractive

because people tend to find their native features more attractive
here's an ad mocking "big and prominent" noses

Flat non prominent noses are associated with children.

Prominent facial features are attractive in general.

Polish people have big noses as fack

Asians are more neotenic. Babies have small noses too.

> tfw potato nose

Jews wanted more potatonoses by not allowing inbreeding with blue blooded aryans.

Skijump noses are the best noses

Especially on women

Everything else is trash

they are 99% of the times obtained only through rhinoplasty though

I thought they were a Scandinavian characteristic

Let me tell you what is the truth as an Asian.

Long and well structured nose is definitely an attractive feature but the reason why it seems to be mocked by Asian in Asia, is just because it's some kind reflection against "Asian slanty eyes" complex in western region toward Asians.

That's the only reason why. Long nose isn't really weird looking at all. and nobody really think that is ugly. unless it's really a big and long nose which is likely be discerned as freakish shape in western standard too

also it's just usual defending from Jap land.

There is no any other country who worshiping Caucasian appearance than japs in this world

They're just pretending as if they're not in the sub ground. they don't want to admit that they have extremly shitty face comparing to those long-nose hairy chimps(this is what they usually indicating whites having insulting intention).

not sure what your picture is supposed to prove. Are you implying caucasians look like down syndrome aliens?

that anime charactor style is originated from france. the down syndrome alien style you're implying

“The Jewish nose is bent. It looks like the number six...”

>Self concious about my massive ears as a kid
>Mom once got asked if she'll pay a surgeon to fix it(I was six at the time)
>Outright told the woman who asked her to fuck off
Anyways
>Nobody seems to care when I'm an adult
>Some girls even flirt with me
>Kids still react to them, which means they are noticable
>Nobody will know the pain of running out of excuses for personal shortcomings

lol dumbo maybe you should try to fly as well?

“It is noon,” he says. “We should summarize what we have learned in the past hour. What have we talked about?”

All the children raise their hands. The teacher calls on Karl Scholz, a small lad in the front row. “We have talked about how to recognize the Jews.”

“Good. Say more!”

Little Karl reaches for the pointer, steps up to the board and points at the drawings.

“One can most easily tell a Jew by his nose. The Jewish nose is bent at its point. It looks like the number six. We call it the 'Jewish six.' Many Gentiles also have bent noses. But their noses bend upwards, not downwards. Such a nose is a hook nose or an eagle nose. It is not at all like a Jewish nose.”

“Right!” says the teacher. “But the nose is not the only way to recognize a Jew...”

The boy goes on. “One can also recognize a Jew by his lips. His lips are usually puffy. The lower lip often protrudes. The eyes are different too. The eyelids are mostly thicker and more fleshy than ours. The Jewish look is wary and piercing. One can tell from his eyes that he is a deceitful person.”

sorry couldn't resist
I'm a horrible person sometimes

You wanna sterilize pewdiepie?

No problem, it's just banter

I have Jean Reno's nose and did get bullied a bit about it.
No biggie though.

One of those things I have to live with.
Like the tiny dick and the generally ugly face.

C'est le cadet de mes soucis, as we say here.
(~least of my worries)

>but in caucasoid countries (whites, arabs and jews) it is considered sexy and a symbol of masculinity.
semites aren't caucasoids. jews, arabs are semites and anatolians (turks) are caucasoids.

Everyone's afraid to look Jewish. Shit, I am, too. I want to flaunt that Nederlander attitude, But mad girls' parents thought I was a jew, all through college and HS! It led to majorly awkward conversations that needed to be had.

Asian girls all say they like my "high" nose though