idk what that means
so are they going to kill the president

Probably!

Lynn is best Loud

sugoi senpai

Luan says, REMOVE KEBAB

She is top-tier, yes.
Nice dubs.

Seriously though, what's going to happen now? Russian taking back Constantinople?

The most pure thing that ever came out from /tlhg/ tbqh.

I hate all of you

CHIEF OF GENERAL STAFF KIDNAPPED

Very pure for /tlhg/, yes.
It's okay.

>/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/ >/sug/

Reminder that if you're an incestfag, that all the sisters are going to get cucked by a smug little spic.

LUAN BEST

Look at all the fucks I give, Misha.

FUCK OFF MISHA

NEW CONSTITUTION TO BE PREPARED

COUNTRY NOW RUN BY PEACE-COUNCIL, WHICH WILL ENSURE SAFETY OF POPULATION

THEY HAVE CONTROL OF AIRPORTS AND STRATEGIC POINTS AROUND ISTANBUL

Stay checked, Liberty.

This is probably going to go down relatively smoothly. All the action is taking place in urban centres, which are generally hostile yo the Erdogan regime anyway.

The bumpkins who support him in the countryside probably don't even have TVs, so won't even know.

KEK has blessed you Liberty

ERDOGAN NOT IN TURKEY

COUP HAS ZERO CHANCE OF CATCHING THE FUCKER

Is that you KEK?

no my fellow user, just a follower

THEY'VE GOT CONTROL OVER THE TELEVISION BROADCASTING

ERDOGAN CAN'T GET BACK

THE COUP HAS THE UPPER HAND