Friday night's with Sup Forumsee

>friday night's with Sup Forumsee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BXK_PwQyII
twitter.com/Natureissoscary/status/949358144907395072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to kill myself so badly, but I cant bring myself to pull the trigger.... its sitting right here, calling my name, letting me know that just one shot will free me from spending weekends alone on Sup Forums, daily pain and suffering, and all the bad memories going away.

How is this fun for you?

Best way to spend these cold nights.

>my visage when some depressed burger comes in to poison the based friday lad thread

just be urself

can I have your stuff when you're dead?

I'm trying to get an Sup Forums post number based superbowl simulation going and absolutely no one gives a fuck.

>be
you had ONE job

>daily pain and suffering
lmao

>tfw no qt Sup Forumsee bf to shitpost and watch sports all night with

>When you realize that Friday night has become the night you go to bed the earliest on

does it even get cold in portugal?

just get a short on the sides long on the top haircut

A good psychologist can help you, emphasys on good. Hard to find and expensive but will very slowly change your view on life and your actions.

I am 28 and wish I had found mine sooner, finally feeling better about my social anxiety

youtube.com/watch?v=8BXK_PwQyII

find god and crack

is it true everyone in argentina has a shrink

Do you think girls post on this board? This might be the biggest sausage fest board on Sup Forums. And that's saying a lot

god no I doubt there is one girl that posts in the /trans/ or any of the soccer related generals especially

>every night with Sup Forums

there are no girls on the internet

look at its latitude senpai

I want her to choke me with her legs

One of the sadder threads I've seen recently

This

maybe, is it true that everyone in China eats dog?

i love u buds

ive been to Barcelona and i dont think they ever get snow

no I believe that's korea

Don't do it, user

Homeopathy worked better for me than psycology.

Holy fucking bling bling. Totally forgot about him.

twitter.com/Natureissoscary/status/949358144907395072

but will you love me in the morning

still kicking about apparently but Rufus is gone

>lady's night on Sup Forums

>be nearly a year out of college
>go out drinking for the first time in a month with 2 of my friends
>girl starts talking to us while we're chilling the bar of a large, busy pub
>my friends aren't going out with the intention of meeting women because they just like to get hammered and do stupid shit
>they decide to start fucking with her by making up a fake story about being cousins or whatever
>I'm also trying to keep her attention and play along but i realize it's futile trying to make a girl pay attention to 2-3 guys at once
>also realize/remember that I have no bar game and am not in college anymore so mutual friends and/or common interests will be harder to come by

TL,DR: How do you guys flirt with girls at bars, specifically? I run out of things to say after the usual
>where are you from
and other logistical, background questions

Cold and flu season is in full effect, cunts.

Guys remember when Sup Forums used to be good and used to be one of the more active boards on this site? I used to actually look forward to coming home and posting here after work. I literally never even lurked other board on this shithole.

Then the London Olympics happened.

I'm drunk as shit on the train to the bar, AMA

>>they decide to start fucking with her by making up a fake story about being cousins or whatever
damn you shoulda joined in. making shit up/acting at a bar is fun. one time I pretended I was an italian exchange student (parents are from Italy so my accent is solid) and it ended up getting me laid. am I the only one that does this ?

>imagine wasting your friday night pressing F5 in this dead ass low traffic board

Good thing that I'm only 20, this suffering will not last once I get into college.

just ask for their #### after a while

if they are into you they will give it to you

I want to kill myself m8s. Im 24 and a failure. Maybe this year is the year i actually do it...

I lie about what I do all the time

Money dwarfs literally everything in terms of what women find attractive

>tfw Super 'Owl prop bets

you meeting mates or is it fly by your pants kind of night? also, train in the states is odd outside NYC

unfuck your shit

>Good thing that I'm only 20, this suffering will not last once I get into college.

Fly by my pants tonight. I vastly prefer hanging out with friends though - doing that tomorrow.

olympics with Sup Forums

I'll occasionally tell people my names Joaquin.

24, try 33!

soon

Ask her what she does for fun. Ask her what tv shows she watches. talk about the same stuff you would with your bros, within reason. Most dudes don't realize the best way to hold a girls attention is to treat her like you do your friends. Although I usually just be /fit/ and good-looking and that works a decent amount.

m8, 37 and think about it all the time. I'm thinking step down 120VAC to where I can get 2A AC, then hold the wires.

New therapist just asked if I've ever been tested for autism. Thanks bitch, what am i going to do with that diagnosis at 37? there's no treatment. Piled on to Treatment Resistant Depression and Bi polar II, I'm out at 40. fuck I spent the last 3 days trying not to sleep all day.

go Pats.

Don't do it, you'll never know what you could've become if you do

Whatever pain you endure is your own doing. You have thousands of likeminded autist friends on near instant reply at your fingertips. If you wanted mire you wouldn't be here, and this is the best time we could live in.

I genuinely enjoy you all.

>go Pats.

POTTERy

This post exactly but replace /fit/ with tall

>Musty will never be your mommy

I can only go two weeks without doing drugs.

>where are you from?
>which college did you studied at?
*if she actually goes to college
>what was your course?
>is it hard to study for all the subjects from your course?
>why did you chose to do this course?
>I bet you're really good at X
>What is your job?
>Must be really hard doing all those things

I usually just ask a bunch of question and try to be charming while at it.

>be me
>31 years old
>talking to gril on omegle
>she lives near me
>talk to her for 6 months
>wants to meet up
>she's just turned 18
>family are strict muslim, she wears a headscarf in public etc.
>says she's not that serious about it
>always using innuendos etc.and laughing about her religion
>still prays though
>she's probably my only friend
>get excited when she messages me

wat do, i've never been on a date of any type before, pretty sure her dad will kill her and me if he finds out though

Well I'm 6'3" as well so life's good m8

Go on an oxy binge and when you run out, do it

Hell yeah fellow lanklet

two weeks lol.

creampie dat pusy bruh

Fuck her with her towel on her head, pound her ass like you’re yawing a horses harness, yeah fuck that bitch nigga.

wage Jihad on that pussy

begone thot

Kek

life isnt always about fun. trying to make your life all about fun is one of the easiest ways to end up in a really dark place.

you need meaning too. even the pursuit of meaning itself can be your meaning.

i think when you feel your life has some sort of meaning, and you spend a good amount of time to that end, it becomes, ironically, easy to have 'fun' during downtime

i think fun and enjoyment are a big part of life too though and its important to have both, and in good amounts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>talking to a girl about work or school
NEVER do this unless it's your last resort

As soon as you can shift the topic towards shit like music, movies, your own interests ("I love painting because it's makes me feel blah blah blah") chicks are more receptive to that. Make it a game, not an interview. desu if a bunch of my friends are hitting on the same girl I just abandon it. Interject with funny shit and maybe she'll come to you, it works sometimes, but competing with a guy for a girl is just annoying and usually none of you will get her

that nightmare mascot

Are you high? Women are obsessed with your occupation

Guys I have a problem. I love my gf, and she is a good person but i cannot stop cheating on her. I hate myself after I do it but every time she's out of town I go out and fuck other women. Pls help, I don't want to do it anymore.

>competing with a guy for a girl is just annoying and usually none of you will get her
This. It's called Game Theory.

The rest of your post is bro-science though. Especially the bit about work/school which is a brilliant topic of conversation with almost everyone.

The actual correct answer is to get her talking about her. People love talking about themselves and you need to get her to do that so she feels good about herself and therefore feels good about talking with you.

Then all you have to do is, as you say, interject with funny shit and follow up questions.

how do you fuck other women? I can't even get one woman

>wahh i have too much sex
go away

Read the post I responded to. You think a girl's pussy is gonna get wet with those questions? Yeah talk about yourself but the last thing a bitch wants to hear is herself talking about work and school

Guys, is sex breath real? Every girl I've hooked up with (3) has had distinct smell on their breath. Trouble is those times I was already hooking up but I can smell it coming from the qt that cuts my hair. Is she hot for me?

Convert, infidel.

old fart detected

I generally end up sleeping with single girls who I am friends with but she doesn't know as well
C'mon user this is a serious problem. I love my gf and I need to stop this but I don't know how

Why do some of you fags want to end it all? At least i got some reasons for it

I eschew bro science, I'm saying take conversations to an actual emotional level, regardless of who is talking about what. I find it difficult to convert topics like school and work into anything other than smalltalk. Music and movies always works for me because you can both agree on things like "it shouldn't have ended that way" or "I love music that I can work out to". Everyone has talked about their fucking occupation and studies til they're blue in the face by the time they hit 21. Be memorable and make a real connection. Or just walk away

>Yeah talk about yourself but the last thing a bitch wants to hear is herself talking about work and school
That might be true but I cannot imagine having a long conversation with a chick I don't know about music or any type media, they only like boring shit anyway.

you're my only friends

It beats planning for retirement.

there's no black people in the afterlife

sexy girl's

did someone pvp your dragon bones farmer on runescape?

>one shot at life
>one shot at consciousness
>decide to end it early

>not wanting to be old and have money to degrade young thots

How can u be so sure

Yea ;_; and my doggo died

based friday night's thread
saving Sup Forums's worthless ass every week

this happened to me lol. It is an extremely bad habit.

you gotta dump her man, you don't really love her. start fresh and don't cheat

>tfw feeling huge urge to text old ex

>the actual correct answer

there is no correct answer. women are human beings, and are as varied as men are.

there are women for whom being an ugly, antisocial, unfunny, uninteresting and horrid person are the exact keys to her heart.

i think you should use the kinds of pick up methods that would work upon the kind of woman you want to be with, not necessarily just use the greatest common denominator.

in other words, im telling you to be yourself