Only the DARK green countries in Europe are actually livable and comparable to America's well-being

Only the DARK green countries in Europe are actually livable and comparable to America's well-being.

>russia is richer than belarus, ukraine, georgia
56%

Norway, Luxembourg, Switzerland.

i'd rather live in those yellow countries than usa

why israel no data? omg the jews are up to something

no you wouldn't Ivan. you left this hellhole as fast as you could

I'd genuinely kill a man for swiss citizenship

What do you mean "well-being"?
>be burger
>get shot
>survive
>get into hospital
>be indebted for life(because no universal health care)
>kill yourself

>implying usa is not a shithole too

Even first world (western) Europe can't be a match for the US, let alone eastern Europe which's a group of poorshitholes.

True. My purpose in live to convice other Czech to commit nationwide mass suicide to make more place for the people actually worthy of living.

We are subhuman trash and create nothing of value. Trash belongs to trash.

Yeah but unless you're the top 1% at something in the world you'd live in Belgium, the Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland or Denmark over the US any day of the week

>be burger
>be wageslave with no paid vacations
>no universal health care
>live shorter life
>have shittier public transport
>have bigger crime rate
>no free education
>get shot

>Portugal

Sounds like American dream to me

>being this mad

Enjoy you nanny state hellhole. You will never EVER live the American Dream.

Cuck.

Not an argument, enjoy getting shot

i can feel the rage behind your screen as you yell at your mother to make more dinosaur chicken nuggets

>getting shot

Stay away from minority neighborhoods and you have close to zero chance of being shot. Thanks for trying.

>paid vacations
what is this?

>Not an argument
>enjoy getting shot

With exception of the gun, all these things are more legal in his nanny state.

kek.

truly outstanding meme

>The country that has the worlds richest 1 percenters living in it has a high per capita GDP

What a surprise. USA also has russia tier crime-rates, higher income disparity than almost anywhere in europe, lack of societal well being with constant unrest that outrivals that of any radical immigrant outburst.

Land of the free and so on and so on. Choke on your "freedom" you blind cunt.

>No drinking in nanny state
>Don't allow 20 year olds to drink

after you work at a company for a year or so you get about 4 weeks of leave where you still get paid

>on par with slovenia

WTF i love Central Europe now!

and what so valuable have "americans" created?

>4 weeks

With the holidays its a bit misleading we have mandatory holidays and ones that you can book off but getting paid is up to the company to decide

we murder ourselfs with cigs and alcohol, cheapest shit ever meanwhile you cant even drink till 21, stupid blob

shit amerilard bait thread

well the internet you are using to post your ill-informed world views for starters

Once again, we see the protestant superiority

>be american
>make more money
>pay things 3 times more

>Surrounded by nations who drag you down and you literally have to pull up
I'VE GOT SO FAR AND TRIED SO HARD

Luxembourg, banks
Switzerland, banks
Norway, oil

U.S. of A.
>I really honestly wonder what

also,
Saudi, more oil

The internet and the rest of the tech is a global effort, not really created by the USA alone. America is actually not a country, but a corporation, it's why it can beat everyone else in some meme-measurements.
The american financial shenanigans allow them to attract the brightest from all over the world, and then when they create something - everyone claims that this is an american product, therefore America is great and I will strive to emmigrate there... This is a self-sustaining bubble.
Just to give you an example - I use photoshop on daily basis... Now Adobe is a company based in america, but when you start photoshop, you can see a neat little box with the names of the developers - and there you can see - Anglos, Germans, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Russians, Latinos and Italians. Maybe these people now live in the US, but they were raised in other countries. Anyone wonder why there were so much protests against the immigration limits that Trump wants to set? Well, without the "dreamers" America, inc. will fall in mediocrity. I was recently on a medical simposium and the American guests demonstrated really innovative stuff. However, one thing that I couldn't overlook, was that most of them were Asian/Indian, some even had heavy accents. Clearly they were not really a product of American education system. In my field it's qutie visible that the golden age of the Anglo is now past due date. More and more contributions are made by migrants or directly in other countries, including pajeetistan.