Will you cry when Luke reunites with chewie and R2?

Will you cry when Luke reunites with chewie and R2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Cu3rZ1yxgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will cry when Luke reunites with Rey.

When C-3PO shows up I might smile. You can't keep the Daniels down.

>dat shitty costume design
star wars is dead to me

I have a feeling they are going to fuck up and have Luke super overpowered reducing any tension. I will prob still like it, but I will feel really dirty about it.

They'll cut that scene for more Rey worshipping. He'll probably blank Chewie like Leia did.

huh..?

What will he say when he meets Sir Luke's new droids?

Those clothes are like from LOTR.

Also, what is that crap of boot?

I'm not going to see it.

Chewie shooting Kylo has got to be the stupidest part of TFA, and that's a long list to top.

why is it stupid?

y-you feel it too, don't you?

>Kylo kills Chewie's best friend
>gets angry and sad and shoots Kylo
>this user thinks it's stupid.

There's a long list of stupid things, but damn do you top the entire thing.

Because the shot should've launched him off the bridge.

Because he's supposed to be one of if not Han's closest friend, and Han would've never, even while being killed, wanted Chewie to shoot him. Also it's easily assumed Chewbacca knew Kylo, at least for a few years before he went off to be a Youngling.

Chewie raging and firing is the opposite of emotional, it just paints the character out to be a dumb, bipedal dog, biting as soon as something bad happens.

Nope. Once I saw that shit sandwitch that was TFA, I cried...I cried because it was the death of Star Wars.

>basic star wars/jedi robe design since first movie
>hurr durr star wars iz ded 2 me

No siree.
I'll clap.

youtu.be/9Cu3rZ1yxgc

dude Kylo had just killed Han... Han was like a brother to Chewie.

No one cares, /fa/ggot

Because Han didn't shot first

> wait over 30 years to see luke post-ROTJ
> badass grandmaster, dresses in all-black, gloved robot hand, gives no fucks about the old order, taps into the dark side once in a while and can control it because he's luke motherfucking skywalker
> respected (and feared) throughout the galaxy on reputation alone
> can solo dozens of stormtroopers with his eyes closed
> what prime anakin would've been had he taken a lava bath

> jj makes him look like obi-wan 2.0 for POTTERY

i will always be mad

Wouldn't black be even bigger pottery of his dad?

can't have anything ruin Rey's "character development"

he's going to be obi-wan 2.0 for her in TLJ, and possibly die

fuck jj, fuck disney

>extended universe nonsense
>lots of really silly things happen after a very reasonable interpretation of what happened after Jedi
>you can see the authors have their own unique ideas but at the same time understand the source material

>Disney's money farm
>the same things happen again without any conceivable reason
>written with not a single scrap of creativity and no knowledge of the source material

The force awakens is so fucking offensive.
It doesn't even have the decency of being a shitty reboot that immediately admits to caring only about the money.
It's a shitty reboot faking complete sincerity to attempt to cover the impossible backdrop of it only being about the money

that's a big belt

The entire audience in my cinema gave a standing ovation when they saw han solo.
Manly tears will be shed

The costumes and props in VII looked real cheap and fan film-tier.

The official licensed costumes and props for sale look more authentic.

also Hamill looks fat as fuck in that photo.

>The entire audience in my cinema gave a standing ovation when they saw han solo.
ahahahha

I think I heard a group of dudes cream themselves when they saw the falcon.

No because the people who make the movie won't know enough about star wars to underscore the moment with the proper emotion

You know I'm right

Killing off Luke now, with Harrison Ford written out and Carrie Fisher dead, would be too much of a risk for Disney. They don't like risk, they like money.

I'm not saying they won't kill him off a few movies down the line, when they've established the new characters. But, for now, he's the only link left to the OT, unless you think Chewie can carry that role...

>give your hard earned money
>your view gets blocked by noisy people
nice """""""experience"""""""""" you have there faggots

Nah. I really enjoyed the movies as a kid but I don't feel the same attachment to the characters as other people do

>go to football game
>everyone is blocking my view
>can't hear the commentators over all the applause

Great (((experience))) schlomo

It's the darkest film yet, Luke will either gradually turn dark a la Episode II, or he's dyin', kid -- get used to it!

>luke will die in 8
>rey will become The Last Jedi

wow so poetic

I'll cry when Luke gets double analed by Finn and Poe.

>go to play darts
>loud environment, can't focus
>my bros want me to drink
>drink one beer
>my aim goes to shit

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

Why did he leave artoo in sleepmode anyway?

"jedi robes" don't fucking make sense to me. the robes in the first movie were because they lived on a sandy/hot planet, not because they were jedi. presumably every farmer on tattooine wore those robes. Obi-Wan was supposed to be in hiding and making sure Luke was never found out. how fucking stupid would it be to hide you, him, and his entire family in your traditional jedi garb? thats why the costume design is bad. there's nothing iconic about jedi robes, Lucas is and always was a hack.

>Will you cry when Luke reunites with chewie and R2?
Why? They talk on Discord all the time.

Star Wars is pretty fucking stupid.

>Americans

Why would I care abou Chewbacca at all? TFA made that faggot even less likable. He's just a bipedal dog.

No

Only if they put on some le ebin music so I know I'm supposed to

Unfortunately true

Man, almost everyone in this thread is an idiot. All of these opinions, on both sides, are trash. I'd give mine, but you don't deserve it

>tripping since March 11

>implying

uncle owne wore those robes too and he wasnt a jedi. his aunt also wore a very similar style of robe despite not being a jedi as well. luke wore these types of robes too before he became a jedi. hell, in the final battle with darth vader and sheev in RotJ, luke isnt wearing a desert robe like that.

it was only established that jedi wear robes in the prequels

Manchildren were a mistake

I don't know, but I'll cry if Luke dies.

He'll ignore Chewie and slightly nod at R2. The rest of the scenes he'll be hugging Rey and saying how amazing she is.

Han was more than a brother, Han saved Chewie's life when he was an imperial officer. He probably shot Kylo as much out of frustration of the fact he couldn't protect his friend who saved him as much as the fact he was mourning his death.

Chewie owned Han a "life debt" for saving his life. Effectively, Chewie had sworn to protect Han's life forever. Pretty sure that would override all other considerations.

I mean, you're right - the EU was trash, but at least it was handled with care

the most vulgar thing about TFA is that it's fucking boring

it's like making a movie after Return of the King and completely winging it; the stakes don't matter & the story itself doesn't acknowledge/build upon where the narrative left off

could b worse tho, could b rogue one

He'll die, become a force ghost, and tutor Rey or Kylo for the remainder of the trilogy like Obi-Wan did in the OT.

Bet.

no because im a grown man who has left his childhood behind and sees star wars as the corrupt driven and creatively bankrupt series that it is

and then he just hugs Rey instead of Chewie

Luke barely meets with them, he's "dead" for half the movie till the very end. He spends most of his time with Ray teaching her about being a Jedi.

It's too predictable. I'll be furious if he does die.

He tutors Rey. Gets fucked over by Kylo force lightning and is unconcious for most of the movie, then "dies" (empty sack of shit robes) at the end.

>crying about star wars
Faggot