MFW AMERICANS STILL BELIEVE THEY COULD FIGHT OFF A MILITARY COUP WITH THEIR GLOCKS

>MFW AMERICANS STILL BELIEVE THEY COULD FIGHT OFF A MILITARY COUP WITH THEIR GLOCKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=murLU0us4eY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Jsr53yvyrM
youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MFW retards still think 100% of the U.S. military would turn on their friends and family

>implying a military coup of the government would be bad

this
1st worlders actually have morals

Why would Americans fight off a coup? The military would do that. The citizens would coup with glocks.

>mfw people unironically think that the soldiers won't be strategically placed in locations with the least emotional attachment

If Hillary a coup is the only thing that will save us

*Wins

>glocks

nice automatic glock rifle faggot

funny how these "preppers", "militiamen" and these kind of lunatics are all fat fucks who can barely run 50 meters without dying
just look at their youtube videos. they spend all that money on civvie equipment to be "prepared" for when "shit goes down" but have 0 fitness/training

yeah man this will really show these m1 abrams who's the boss

Why would a coup be bad? We could get a pinochet.

>doesn't have an assault clip
How are you going to shoot anything with that?

>the taliban are extinct
>You are so retarded you would fight it head on
We have been doing this since 1776, u fags just started

>implying you couldn't

Apologise

You could also get some fucktard like Kenan Evren

>Glocks
>Implying

>yeah man this will really show these m1 abrams who's the boss

>Brain Implants

Coming soon!

how close are you to the happening?

One gunman armed with nothing but an AK 74 killed 5 cops not even 2 weeks ago. 3 of those cops were ex-military, one of whom was a US Army Ranger. The shooter only had basic US Army training and the tactics he used were taught to him by a civilian school. Look at the way he moves in this video with only modest training.

youtube.com/watch?v=murLU0us4eY

>implying your guns can defeat flash lights that makes you vomit, heat canons and military using invisibility cloaks

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jsr53yvyrM
youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI

>my ancestors haven't been doing this for 250 years

>AK74
That was an SKS. Kill yourself, leaf.

>Mfw the White American people are armed and the army is republican yet there is a nigger ruling the country.

>mfw you think the kind of Americans with the most guns would oppose a military coup

>AMERICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY CAN FIGHT OFF A COUP IN MOTORIZED CARTS

you understand, it would likely be the citizens backing that coup against the government...

why would i be fighting it off?
Id be fighting for the coup!

i don't know.

but i do know that kurds will be completely fucked. the military hates kurds. erdogan was the only person keeping them from going complete genocide on kurds

why not? if it wasnt specifically their friends or family then they would just be like cops.

He had a .223 saiga, burgerbro

b8

Not really. The prepper and militia crowd consists of a lot ex-military and LE. Who do you think runs all these civilian schools?

>MFW retards think 100% of the civilians would oppose a military coup

Nope.

>clip
Normies get out! RrrrrrrRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Many from within our armed forces are there, and will be there for this sole purpose for freedom soldiers to take out the bootlicking ghoul soldiers that try to carry out orders to harm civilians.

Government ghoul soldiers will not be able to contain millions of armed American while fighting their own soldiers they trained with.

INFILTRATE INTO YOUR ARMED FORCES, IT IS THE ONLY WAY!

Units don't work that way bro.

>all those attachments
Damn bro what prestige level?

>mfw you are so retarded that 10% of the US is millions upon millions of people

The American army couldn't beat Vietnamese rice farmers. It stands to reason they'd lose to an insurgency of their own people.

BUT the insurgency would be made up of other Americans who are incompetent and cowardly. So, in all likelihood, any American civil war would end with both sides losing.

OPEN UP CITIZEN

YOU DONT HAVE ANY SEPARATIST LITERATURE OR ASSAULT WEAPONS IN HERE DO YOU???

>america
>first world

don't kid yourself pablo

>I have poles

And why the fuck do you think absolute numbers matter?
Is a military coup impossible in India then?

>Implying Democrats deserve to live even if they are family.

It was a 5,45 saiga syrup chugger

i have kinder eggs and a foreskin.

owning either would be a death sentence for me, if i was an amerijuan

Most gun fags would be ok in a shoot out but when a Gunship sidewinder blows them to hell .. Games over ..
an dont try the IRA scared cowards way to fight you did against the Righteous trained Pro Redcoats ... within two weeks you would be rounded up an Hung .. Its been Played Rolled Many times that the gun hos /preppers/fags are known an left alone til it happens ...Kek

Yeah because our military has a really good track record when it comes to guerrilla warfare..

Fuck off

>385 Million
>10% is 38.5 Million
It is literally tens of millions of people, nigger.

this type of banter is silly as fuck.

A military coup in the US is so unlikely the chances are practically non-existent presently.

why the hell would you fight a military coup? has there ever been a military coup that was bad?

Says the country that brought America into existence by losing to it, and furthermore would not exist if America had not later saved it.

Jokes on you, I own a low orbit ion canon.

But I'm seriously considering using it on england first, as they cannot even speak their own fucking language going by your post.

Why does everyone think the right to arms means you will win? It gives you a fighting chance is all. And what sense does it make to give up guns just because the government is so powerful

Ar-15
Try again m8
;)

>implying I just own a glawk

DESU I loves an Lafffs long an hard at You fat fucking useless keyboard warrior burgers OK
Your gun nuts are noted an Preppers will be drone attacked ...
the miliatary will soon get you loving islam or Bernie ..or what the FUCK they want or you Die ..ok ..

Is that a FAMAS?

the interests of a military coup would be aligned with the gunbearers

No this is a FAMAS

also, its not a military coup most people fear. its tyrannical government.

if there were some sort of coup attempt it would split the nation into two factions. it would most likely be started by small bands of militia type groups that steadily gain support because of the policies of government.

military members would remain loyal or go awol to be with their families/factions.

it would turn into something so bloody that the first civil war would pale in comparison.

the only thing that i can see starting such a conflict would be the continuation of eroding civil liberties. from guns to speech.

americans are trained from birth that freedom of speech and depending on faction gun ownership are paramount to being truly free peoples.

That's a youtube edit, right?

scared much needing a poop KEKED

Any more like this?

Autism - the post.

Go back sleep dago an dream shagging donkies an lil 8 yo brit kids ok

What. The military hates the government, since it tends to send them off to die, and wouldn't listen to that command. What would the government do in response to the military saying no to killing its own citizens?
>Oh ho ho, off to jail with you!
>MP's don't do shit.
>Get the police.
>Also do nothing.

Man the sweet naivety of amerifats

>Our Army is different! They wouldn't do that!

Am I allowed to d/l this image? I have but am I allowed? Any bongs know?

>mfw Americans have a salad to be healthy
>mfw it's full of ranch, bacon bits and croutons

u w0t m8

>Still falling for the Clip/Magazine Bullet/Round bait

Too late

You already downloaded it :^)

Might as well save it

You absolutely butchered the english language there, bud.

Go heels

It's not banter when you're actually retarded though.

Low qual b8 ..

You need to be skinned alive an then roasted in flames ..then left alive screaming agony in a coffin buried in the woods ok !

>GLOCKS

you sound pretty fucking butthurt paco.

did nobody want their lawns mowed today?

Turkey's government approval ratings were probably higher than the U.S. government approval ratings.

Just sayin.

delete that

This thread shows how much people know about American soldiers.

As a soldier in the National Guard, I can honestly say that a SMALL minority would ever engage in a coup that involved the direct or commanded death of innocents.

POST MORE INFOGRAPHS

Yeah Muhammed. It was terrible not finding any work today.

Nothing you said made any kind of sense.
I thought British people were supposed to be sophisticated and witty. Are you a migrant?

100% volunteer

>north India
>first world
Don't shit yourself, pajeet.

Americans would wage a dirty gorilla war with their ar15s and outnumber the coup on paper. Plus they likely have higher morale since they've been waiting for that very moment since the day they learned the star spangled banner in elementary school.

To be honest, I don't see why I even come on this forum. None of you know what you're talking about. Most, if not all, know nothing about soldiers. A revolution? We aren't Turkey, this isn't 1776. We are civilized. A coup? Right as if most of us in the military would want that. We love our country and we love the people. We aren't robots. Shit.

Do you know what a military coup is? That's when the military overthrows the regular government. I don't like the government and do like the military (enough). I wouldn't fight a military coup,and neither would most Americans .

What you mean to say is 'Americans believe they could resist a tyrannical government' which is different and we could and would.

exactly...

while we dont mind blowing the shit out foreigners we are at the very least quite civil to our own.

the situation where troops are blowing up our own would have to be very grave.

with that, any military who have family on the other side of the fight would leave for home before they took up arms against their home states.

an american civil war would be catastrophic but highly unlikely presently.

>shit tier candy and smegma

neat

the fact is you didnt go searchin Kike Google ok ..
just be aware its a shit weapon an if you go most old skool boozers in big town , drink a few weeks mix .. .. you can get DN stuff cheaper an less worry .. an Carding on DN is all scams ok ..most Real Life blokes once been buying will let you in the good stuff ok ..

>As our northern lardass neighbor inhales gravy drenched, poutine.

It's like the FAT teapot calling the FAT kettle, black