*blocks you path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USGVaGfxnC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hheheh heeeey du de ufosoo lolol.

Dr. Scully, I'm FBI

Don't try it Skinner

*shatters your jaw*

Jesus christ Skinner, I just wanted a day off!

this what happens when you mess with skin man

No, this is

*colonizes your planet*

So who is best X-Files and why is it CSM?

>not knol rohr

Is that Kersh?

>You a want a conspiracy, Mulder? The Jews are using the niggers to undermine the white man.

What the hell was Carter thinking letting Ted Raimi write an episode?

The 90s were a lawless wasteland

Breaking the Magician's Code was pure telekino

>tfw no season 11

where oiled skinner pics

>It's a Mulder wastes taxpayer money and government resources investigating UFO sightings in some random hick town with nothing to show for it and the FBI apparently just lets him do this episode

*sends text*

>that episode where the lone gunmen kidnap and rape Scully with a guest appearance from Marlon Brando
what was going on in that one

Netflix had to drop X-Files right when I was in the middle of Season 4. Maybe I will try Hulu.

its a woman claiming to be Mulder's sister episode

>it's a Scully gets kidnapped and put into a vat in an alien mothership buried beneath the ice in Antarctica then proceeds to get rescued by mulder as the mothership takes off destroying miles of ice around them and scully won't open her eyes and misses the mothership flying away episode

>It's a Scully personally witnesses paranormal activity for the 500th time and then still tells Mulder he's being ridiculous episode

>it's a mulder is the skeptic and scully is the believer episode

Are almost alll the christcuck episodes shit?

The early one with Scully's dad's death and the prisoner guy was fucking brilliant but from what I recall the rest are dull as shit. The one with the began zombie on the movie set doesn't count.

>It's a Scully is appointed is led to believe that she's been chosen by God to protect the literal Christ child but still thinks aliens are far-fetched episode

Reminder Scully believes in aliens - she is just against jumping to conclusions like Mulder does.

Season 10 was pretty fucking bad to be perfectly honest with you my dude

Skinner beating the shit out of X was so awesome.

The were-cryptid was pretty funny

I'd still like to see it continued - especially given what it did to the mythology, I'd like to see it corrected. Maybe they'll be able to organise it so some of the other writers can come back, like Gilligan.

Not to mention whilst season 10 was pretty poor, the were-monster episode was one of the best in the series. Plus, this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=USGVaGfxnC4

>Plus, this scene

Cringe. Worst aspects of comedy shit that turned the show into self-parody in Seasons 6 and 7.

That's exactly what the show needes less off, and why Season 8 was such a great return to form when it was Robert Patrick and 12 Myth episodes in a row

>Cringe
Are we on Reddit? Who the fuck says "cringe"?

shao khan?

>There's just no evidence mulder
>To bury or burn 6 million corpses in that amount of time, it's a logistical impossibility

Back the fuck off?!?!?!?!