abhor namefags
abhor trips
simple as

post feet

diajap is the only good one

>nassau is back
wew

>rags

Is Juuse Saros a prophet now?! Juuse keeps having dreams of Pekka dying, symbolically because he's going to take over Nashville and become the greatest Finn ever

theplayerstribune.com/pekka-rinne-what-the-blank-nhl-all-star/

>become the greatest Finn ever
not really saying much desu

>greatest Finn ever
>zero (0) rings
seems about right

Teemu Salami is the best Finn ever and he peaked in his rookie year lmao.

>sleeping on Juuse

It only makes him stronger

Nigga I’m dyin here
Fuck

ok

Just watched Slap Shot for the first time. AMA

>raggers jiaazi

For me it's the Stars!

Juuse "The Elite Twink" Saros will carry the Preds to back to back cups in the 2020's desu

Saros and Tolvanen will bring honor and glory to Finland by the end of their careers at least 10 stanley's

youtube.com/watch?v=TR_8SDNQ0ks

turn off the proxy, mikko

>doubting the cult personality of saros

this made my anxiety go crazy

I miss Teemu/Paul

There is no ambivalence within management. The Blueshirts, we’re told, view the Feb. 26 trade deadline as a unique opportunity to refresh the roster and replenish the organization, regardless of where the club stands in relation to a playoff spot.

The mandate, approved (if not established) in the owner’s suite by Jim Dolan, is to build a Stanley Cup winner rather than to simply extend a seven-year playoff streak that is in jeopardy.

>R
>A
>G
>S

Ending it all soon lads

Who /Tampa/ here ?

Gonna get wasted at the Gasparilla celebrations tomorrow.

>The mandate, approved (if not established) in the owner’s suite by Jim Dolan, is to build a Stanley Cup winner rather than to simply extend a seven-year playoff streak that is in jeopardy.
>yfw the Rangers get forced out of the playoffs at the last minute because they lose their spot to the Hurricanes

They said it was the riskiest decision a hockey player ever made. To win a cup, though, you have to put it all on the line. I decided to purposely not score in the first two series just to throw off the teams in the finals. I had been a star name but, after purposely not scoring goals, people forgot about me. It was understandable- with superstars like Brad Richards and Brian Boyle, the Rangers were obviously talented enough to overcome teams from the butthole known as Pennsylvania.

I unleashed my fury against the Montreal Canadiens, scoring 4 goals in a four game sweep. I then put the team on my back in the finals, scoring 3 power play goals in the first game. Sadly, the excitement of a power play hat trick killed legendary announcer, Sam Rosen, who screamed until his heart exploded inside his chest. We ended up beating Anaheim in 5 games.

It wouldn't have been possible... the goals, the Cup win, the bitches... if I hadn't become the Secret Weapon by not scoring in those first two series. That decision made my career.

-Rick Nash, reflecting on his career in 2048.

Stop posting, both of you

>hokkei
>south florida

K

faggot

Ricky you here m8?

Imagine a playoffs with no Rags, Cawks, Kongs, and Pens in the first round. It's easy if you try.

Fuck off Greg and Dustin

Fuck you Kevin

Oh shit that's crazy bro

Dude looks like Eddie Lack... an actually elite version of Eddie Lack.

Anyone else think Dell has played better than Jones has this season?

saved by the dell

The worst all star game was Columbus. The AC/DC and cannon got fucking annoying three goals in.

Me likey

Do u like crilkit

For me, it's Pesäpallo

*blushes*

yikes

>rags

Defense in front of both of them needs to get better. Dell has been playing great though, so it's hard to tell.

lmao

Obscenely good post

Fantastic digits and fantastic post

It would be pretty bad to have Jones careen off a cliff and be shown up by Dell since Jones will have double the cap hit next season and for a while after that. Could be troubling down the line.

EXCELLENT post

Apologize.

/hoc/ finally got another get. too bad its not clip art

good morning /hoc/

youtu.be/BPl6-dbIkiU

>good

>Kalle
:)

morning Markus, welcome back.

Thank you, BC!

>Kalle

But that's his name! :)

sunbelt scandi faggots

>Canadians in Tampa

I feel like this is some sort of horror movie

FANTASTIC post

Just woke up

why do they love Kreider so much?

kek, nice digits

Is NHL 12 a good NHL game?

14 is better and the servers are still up, whereas 12 just got shut down if you care about that sorta thing.

also hip checks in 12 were pretty cheese, but that was mostly in online games

14 is the same price as 12 on gamestop, thanks.

>14 is better and the servers are still up
they're probably dead as fuck. i have 15 and theres nobody online

MAYBE HE WANTS TO PLAY AGAINST HIS FRIEND, JERK

I don't want to play against anyone, I like the single player of sports games. How cancerous is the mobile pay to win shit in NHL games? Does it intrude upon other game modes?

nah, just that one build your team mode. the 1 vs 1 isnt p2w but its all preset stats

Posting from the ice

>tfw dad wants to have breakfast with me but my head hurts

Name a stronger, cuter, and more elite goaltender pair than Rinne and Saros. Protip: you cant. They lead the league in combined shutouts which shows unequivocally that with Finns you win.

Are we /hyped/ for tonight guys?
All-star hockey game in Tampa bay!

depends how drunk i get

No.

not even gonna watch that shit desu

only rookies enjoy the all star game. veterans of the game feel like they're imprisoned and would rather take the break, so sad