It's a Truman stays inside on the weekend thinking about her and feeling like shit

>it's a Truman stays inside on the weekend thinking about her and feeling like shit
Is Christof out of ideas? It's every fucking week now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a Christof tries to drown Truman with a fake storm episode

>it's a Truman spends 3 hours trying to fall asleep all the while thinking of shit he did to fuck up a relationship with a girl a decade ago

>it's a Truman watches a medical drama and spends the next week fantasizing about being a doctor episode

>it's a Truman lives such a lonely and meaningless life people have stopped watching the show episode

Stop

>Truman eats breakfast, goes to work, comes home, cooks dinner, watches tv, goes to bed every day for his entire life
>show gets cancelled after one week

>it's a Truman realizes they'll never be together again but still loves her and would do anything to just see her again episode
Truman realizes he should find someone else but I don't he wants any other girl

>it's a Truman gets drunk alone and gets on his older sisters Facebook and masterbates to a picture of her in a bikini episode

Really think Truman is losing it guys

>it's a Truman lies about being in a relationship with a girl he probably went out with like 2 or three times and never fugged.

>It's a Truman finds comfort in the bottom of several bottles episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

>....episode

this episode hit way too close to home

it's been ten years for me too, they said time would heal this

>it's a Truman has awkward sex with his wife episode

Oh jeez I've seen that one

Nice pretend off-topic thread, memelord

Do you mine these threads too for marketing?

Time makes it feel more distant, thus more manageable but I'm convinced it'll always hurt

>it's a truman visits a new board for the first time and shitposts without lurking episode

Truman loves that song.

> its a truman finally musters up the courage to send her a snapchat after weeks of considerations despite him ruining everything in the relationship and she actually replied and says she was thinking about him but she lives thousands of miles away now episode

10 years later it still does, it's not a good feeling nothing makes it go away. At least I have alcohol.