Why do middle eastern and Latin Americans think they have anything in common with southern Europe...

Why do middle eastern and Latin Americans think they have anything in common with southern Europe? If any of you autistic third worlders actually met a southern European and told them that you and them were the same they would get super offended

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-eHk4RiIso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. mario

t. Abdullah

t. Jose del Taco

t. Sadiq Kahn

Only countries from the southern cone do that because we are genetically related. The other Latin American countries recognize both their spanish and native descent.
Also you guys are the ones constantly larping about being ANY ethnicity you have an " X% " of.

They/we don't, that's entirely an American thing, the most you'll hear a South American say on the subject is that he has descendants from Europe, like my great-great-grandfather was from Portugal. Meanwhile people in your country will say they're Italian, or Irish, or Greek, and not actually American.

Vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=X-eHk4RiIso

Never said I was "x" % of any ethnicity, I've noticed multiple Arabs and Latin Americans doing this

were these 'arabs' turks?

Turks, North Africans, Lebanese, even Syrians all seem to think they are the same as an Italian or Greek person, which is preposterous

Nobody gives a fuck about that in Latin America, only gringos care about those gay topics

I've witnessed many sudacas on this board claiming they were Italian, Spanish, Portuguese

Except that's mediterranean culture which is pretty related although not the same.

It's not related or the same at all, there is no "Mediterranean" culture

Not really, americans are the only ones obsessed with race you literally cannot shut up about it

Ironically we used to call all Middle Eastern people " turks " since the passports they used were from the Ottoman Empire

A quick trip into lat shows that it's not just Americans

>Why do middle easterners think they have anything in common with southern Europe?
>
>Turks, North Africans, Lebanese, even Syrians all seem to think they are the same as an Italian or Greek person

"No."

Maybe because we are...?
Your anonymous opinion doesn't change anything you know.
I just got my european card since i have Italian an Portuguese ancestry and i'll have permission to stay in any country related to the EU because i have a proved european ancestry. You're free to say whatever you want, user.

I've seen this with my own two eyes, they have all been liberal non practicing Muslims like pic related

DO NOT PUT YOUR BLACK FOOT ON EUROPE YOU AMERINIDIAN/NEGRO ABOMINATION

Kick their fucking heads in next time you see them desu

I can't or I'll go to jail

Your just salty because outside Sup Forums your racism doesn't really acomplish much.
My uncle already lives in Portugal for 20 years and i have plenty of friends who are in Europe such as Finland and Ireland thanks to their european ancestry.

Seems Europe is doomed, letting black/Indian people come to Europe because they are 1/16th European

Atleast it'll be for a good cause.

>this low IQ monkey answering to obvious bait

56%

the average Malaysian looks like a goblin

fuck off burger, nobody gives a shit what you think.

There is though

>Why do middle eastern and Latin Americans think they have anything in common with southern Europe?
Are you retarded? Vast majority of us are direct descendants of southern euros. I think that's enough of a reason to think we have a connection. Now, don't get me started on language, religion and some customs

No. you're not. Cubans have higher euro admixture than argentinians and Brazilians score about the same on average. Colombians, Venezuelans, Puerto Ricans, Costa Ricans and northern Mexicans score just a little less than Argentina and more than Chile on euro ancestry. Sorry to burst your bubble. Maybe you have less African ancestry than the aforementioned but that doesn't make us any less euro. Also, reminder than the north and south of your country is filled with native Americans, who are not that common up here Gosh, Argies in this day and age still believe they're superior to other countries lmoa

Holy shit this thread is literally 56%, the meme is becoming real

Exclude Chile pls

>Colombians, Venezuelans, Puerto Ricans, Costa Ricans and northern Mexicans score just a little less than Argentina
Wrong, also wtf is that North Mexico meme?

Argentinia's Euro admixturo on average is 71% (Same as Brazil and LOWER than Cuba, and those other countries hover around 60%

No we don't, maybe some insecure it*lo-am*rican mongrel

stupid frogposter

DId I deny that? Also 10 points is a big difference

>that post
>that flag

absolute kek

>admixture

t. 56%

Argentina is honorary Southern European.

Nobody thinks like this, John " 1/4 Italian, 1/8th German, 1/16th Scottish, 1/32th irish" Smith.

Leave italia right now Arab subhuman

None of you are European, you are all amerindian/black. Stop trying to associate with Europe sudaca. You are not Mediterranean

Even in the most mixed country, Mexico, the vast majority of people are paternally of Mediterranean origin. The average mestizo is almost 50% white. Latin America is culturally closer to Spain than the US is to the UK.

>sudacas tell themselves this as they lie thier brown heads to bed at night crying into thier pillow

>sudaca
t. "white" mexican

I'm not Mexican, Mexicans also cannot be white

> Lecture me more about Latin American history

>Meanwhile people in your country will say they're Italian, or Irish, or Greek, and not actually American.
IRL that's only when people ask us what we are and it's more like, "My ancestors are from Germany and England..". Usually someone else has to bring it up. We all identify as American first but there is no American ethnicity.

To be fair Turks and Greeks aren't that genetically different.

Also, technically non of the groups you listed are Arabs.

>there is no American ethnicity.

>Nobody gives a fuck about that in Latin America, only gringos care about those gay topics
I'd agree for most of L.A. but I've met Brazilians who say they are Italian or Czech even though the family was in Brazil for four generations.

The majority of your country is African /Indian
That couldn't b farther from the truth
Brazilians do this the most imo

but he is right,ceron

>Mexicans also cannot be white
While a minority there are actual white Mexicans.

>The majority of your country is African /Indian
> american education
The USA is even more African than my country (12% vs 10%)

We don't care, we're uruguayans. Why are burgers so obsessed with this heritage bullshit? seriously man

Native Americans associate with their tribe not "American". Also, that guy is Italian and Native Americans through trash all over the place.

Do you call every Colombian Cerón? Why are Chileans so OBSESSED with him?

I've yet to see any, right up there with unicorns

Crispy is Mexican

you didn't answer my question
also you all behave the same way

literally less than 1%

You didn't ask anything, you just remarked he is right (though he's obviously not)

>but there is no American ethnicity.
wrong

"Nativism gained its name from the "Native American" parties of the 1840s and 1850s. In this context "Native" does not mean indigenous or American Indian but rather those descended from the inhabitants of the original Thirteen Colonies (Colonial American ancestry).

genetics=/=culture

>Cubans have higher euro admixture than...
If you are talking about neo-europeans then you are right.

yeah i realized that too late
well, prove him wrong then

>3 in more than a thousand million of people

I think you might be confusing Mexico with China

one hundred*
lmao

saved thread

uhm, actually, it's southern eur*Peans that WISH they could have something in common with us, sweety;)

Douthern Europeans would call.them.spic/mojammad respectively and theybwill crybat night and shill here saying southern europe is not white.

Mods should just range ban this country. These threads prove that American flags can't spend one day withoUT making a "white" thread

i agree with this post, americans only care about race and ancestry cuz they dont have culture

>It's another LOS thread with the same questions and the same answers
Why are all of you still falling for this?

That happens with a lot of them yes.
A lot more than you think.
Not all of them though.

t. travelled to Tunisia, Algeria and South America.

The worst offender I think it's the looks. They see their novelas and movies with white Southern Euros and they think they look like us. Kinda like Asians who are born with whites in the US think they are white after some point.

The worst offenders of these were Tunisians, and for some reason, Colombians.

Mind you this was only like 25% of people. The rest are normal. But yes, it is common to find this problem. I can give more info if you want to.

Tunisians would never associate with white d*vils

I've actually gone to Spain, and to Italy. I did not claim to be "the same as them" like a autistic retard would, tho. And they treat me well. Like how you would treat someone in real life, with desency and respect.

The only Spaniards that have been extremelly rude to me have were from this marvelous board. They would not say it to my face, tho.

You'd be surprised to know that most of the actors (at least here) look no different than the average joe on the street

This isn't true
You probably went to northern Italy, your amerindian ass would be flame broiled in Sicily

Tell us some stories

>implying Sicilians are not brothers in arms with our BROWN'D Amerindian brothers

It is true, asshole. I live here I know what I'm saying

Any half decent Sicilian would break your nose if you said this
Take your brown fingers off the keyboard

We don’t want you, fuck off.

Lol you're probably browner than me lmao

Fucking hell if that's what Sicilians would do just over a wholesome comment then they're literally nigger-tier animals worthy of no respect. Not even human, let alone AMERINDIAN STALLIONS. accept our peace treaty or die at our feet, we are practically twins

ACCEPT THE AMERINDIAN BULL.

I see the passion you put into your craft. And I respect that.

blood ties. una faccia una razza
but yeah they're VERY distant cousins, like the unitedstatians' "paddie" heritage

Can we please nuke the Americas? We understand now that we made a mistake discovering your continent(s), we were just looking for some exotic pussy like italians usually do. We even gave you a name because for us you were a bastard child born out of a drunken night with the lads. But this muh heritaging and cultural appropriation is too much. Please based Putin make it rain on the americas, free us from this plague, and also send us some complimentary russian qts

You have no ties to Europe