youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely.

>being a committed friend is now gay

Fuck you

indubitably.

you can see the autism in his eyes
also yes

He was the only other character that wasn't Aragorn who had a female love interest. He's the second least gayest character in the entire series. Unless we're talking books, then he's the third because Tom Bombadil had a smoking stacked wife.

You have to leave ma'am

No, he marries the love of his life and has like 50 kids.

He loved Frodo as his master and later his friend. He would die for him. His true love was Rosie Cotton. He dreamed of her and wanted to be her lover. They ended up having children together.

So no, he wasn't gay. But he loved Frodo deeply. And i pity you for not knowing the love of genuine friendship.

Without Sam, Frodo would have failed right from the start.

Name a better friend in any other movie trilogy.

>tfw you'll never have a friend like Samwise Gamgee

>he married a THICC redhead hobbitess and bred her
M8

>tfw youre literally Sam

>tfw he'll never share your load

>tfw i made a promise Mr Frodo, a promise.

Sup Forums sucks harder than normal tonight

Rosie was just his beard, once she died he ditched his family and sailed to Valinor to go fuck Frodo's hobbit asshole again

youtube.com/watch?v=AlyYBtASteQ

He lived a full life with Rosie, his children were old enough to take care of themselves, his wife had died peacefully and he lived a good life with her, so he sailed away. The last moments of his life he wanted to spend with Frodo. His best friend.

>Internet autists can't comprehend the concept of a friend

I fucking laughed, but the people taking this stupid shit seriously are right.
Sam gets perceived as gay by idiots both in the books and films because he genuinely loved Frodo, and because he was technically Frodo's servant so some of his dialogue is subservient.

im both of the posts you quoted. I understand why people misinterpret their relationship, the story was written during war time, the relationships were very different from modern considerations. Characters loving each other makes them seem romantic, which is just sad really. It's a modern perception. I don't agree with it at all.

I wholeheartedly agree, and well put. There's solace in the fact that not everyone thinks that way. This just isn't the place for that discussion, the thread was a joke from the beginning. I wonder if Jackson or whoever would be willing to portray their relationship as accurately if the films were made today.

They're not gay. They're hobbits.

he's literally the only hobbit we saw kiss a girl, so no

Frodo is long dead before Sam gets to Valinor.

It can be gay, but then you are sort of an gay orbiter.

It was a bromance man

>never kiss each other or do anything gay
>WERE THEY GAY!?!? XD
No they were not, you fucking retard.

>some people are so bereft of human interaction, they think two men caring about each other is gay

y didnt mr fordo just cost the rung onto the fyre???

Hey, there not gay, there hobbits

No, but he will be in the inevitable remake.