Hungry as fuck at 3 AM

>Hungry as fuck at 3 AM
>Nothing is open

I know that feel user

Fucking Culvers opens in like 8 hours

t-thanks swaglord, the quality of posts must be SO important to you

When I was in college the McDonald's right down the street from the dorm was open 24/7.

Many nights at 3am were spent there.

I lost my virginity to fucking Assassin's Creed tonight what the fuck is life

That sounds so sad.

>tfw hungry as fuc
> no moni
;_;

Knoxville?

Your mom locked the fridge?

Whenever i'm randomly hungry late at night i just grab a small pot and boil some brown rice.

Usually balances me out.

Petrol stations are open all night, aren't they?

>he doesnt keep crackers and frosted mini wheats by his bed

kys

>he doesn't chow down on some oat cluster muesli with cinnamon while comfy late night viewing
Sucks to be you

Only thing in my fridge are shitty lunchables and lettuce

If you ever unironically eat foods that have the word "cluster" in them then you're a gay.
Fag.

I used cluster as a descriptive term. If you ever feel your sexuality is threatened by a cereal I can tell you that you are most certainly gay.

Unless you live in Uganda you have money for food

>not cooking your own food
I can make quick oatmeal in like 5 minutes you fuck

>I used cluster as a descriptive term.
lolgay

fuck you i moved to cali. i miss cheese curds and ranch with a butterburger extra pickles

god the custard too wtf

NOOOOOO

I drank 5 of these tonight

Do you not live near a 24 hour mcdonalds?

Do you live in a national park?

it wasnt, i had a friend that would eat there with me at 3am sometimes after staying up watching tv and shit

funnily enough, i was actually in pretty good shape back then

no

Forgot pic

5 monsters and hungry but cant sleep

Nope

I live in western Illinois

Do you not have food in your livingspace?

Monster, lettuce, lunchables that I save for work

>one friend
That sounds awkward as fuck. Did you talk? Where there any other people in the restaurant

I lost mine to 2 fast 2 furious. I don't remember the movie.

At least you got digits

Did you really think you had enough info to go by to guess a town? "Mcdonalds down the street from the dorms" is like every college ever.

Knoxville is a cool city I've only been a few times but it's nice

So, you eat all your meals elsewhere, prepared by someone other than yourself, every day...
What is wrong with you?
Why is there no food in the place where you fucking "live"?

Do you not live near a 24 hour supermarket of any kind? Even the shittiest, bumfuck one horse towns should have a Wal Mart or something. Go buy some cheese, ground beef and buns and cook up a burger.

>being awake at 3AM

Wawa. 7/11. Quickcheck.

Just drink a carton of milky

Do yourself a favor OP, and next time you're at a grocery store buy a half gallon of whole milk and a box of Honey nut Cheerios. For now it is late enough to sleep off the hunger.

>based ahmed is delivering till 4 AM

We got past the first like 30 then when Desmond or whatever was talking to assassin chick she just pounces

for most of my life 3 am rice krispies were the beast meal ever

now turned 30 and im becoming lactose intolerant

fucking sucks

I have a friend who literally doesn't have a kitchen in his apartment. No mini fridge. No microwave. Not even snacks in a fucking cupboard. He literally has to go look for food everyone he is hungry. I can't u understand living like that.

Pearl harbour, here.

That's nearly ever major college. For me it was Whatburger. There were always cops there, didn't give a fuck about drunk people unless they were causing a ruckus

Gas station > Hot Pockets > scoop out fake filling > drive side roads until you find roadkill > A

This guy gets it. Whole milk is key, you're a growing boy

What's a 'Culver's?'

>MFW me and my sister live in the same apartment complex
>MFW i go over all the time and eat their food

That's bad for your heart dude.

What are some movies about binge-overeating to compensate for the hole in your soul

How autistic are you?