ITT: SHIT movies you got baited to watch by Sup Forums

ITT: SHIT movies you got baited to watch by Sup Forums

pic related was a snorefest. literally nothing happened in the entire movie.

Aww I'm sorry that the ending wasn't in a perfect little bow so you distanced yourself from it.

You should watch The Wailing next. Also The Chaser.

The Mirror

fucking BORING

kys OP

Really? The depiction of police brutality and their sloppy investigations seemed really well done to me. And there were so many exciting moments. You didn't like the chase scene OP? Or the scene immediately prior where they see the guy jerking it? I thought this film was great. Also the ending was perfect.

pure korean kino

same as what you said

>muh plot

Fucking americlaps

Birdman. It was shit. Ironic hollywood group-jerk off party. Also The Nice Guys, that was as bad as a Kevin Hart comedy.

Oh snap OP really BTFO'd the movie, "snorefest" and "nothing happens" are the ultimate arguments which only the most highly intellectual individuals use.
You really stripped down the entire narrative wow nice thread my dear amigo friend

it's literally a comedy you retard

>Birdman
Try it again some day when you've outgrown the bitter miserable mindset cultivated here.

Bait

OP is a faggot.

Unironically one of the best recent detective movie
Hollywood doesn't make movie like this anymore

Did they ever?

yes, obviously

what else would the koreans have to be derivative of?

I mean there are a ton of great Hollywood detective movies but most of them are not like Memories of Murder.

Except Zodiac of course.

100% correct. Koreans are shit tier at cinema.

This fucking peace of shit. And I watched all of it.
What the fuck and how does it have this imdb rating?

You sound like you've still got some of mother's milk in your mouth.

Go brush your teeth and come back. We'll discuss the movie then.

Only milk I might have on my mouth is from that Korean junky who kept lactating herself for half the movie by watching this shit 2 years ago.
Now just say what you liked about this peace of shit and I'll try to understand.

I feel the same way about PGSM. I watched ALL of it (including omakes, music videos, live performance and interviews).

Japs make shit, but it's ADDICTIVE shit.

>it's a Rei and Minako are gay for each other and Princess Serenity is an evil world-destroying bitch episode

Sorry you felt this way, OP.

It's generally accepted as being one of the greatest Asian films ever produced. I've rec'd it dozens of times on here.

I can understand why some don't like it desu, it doesn't make you a pleb. It's a 3-hr long drama about a serial killer, but you don't actually see the killing. No explosions, no car-chases, no shoot-outs. It's pretty much a cop-drama.

If you still want to get into K films I suggest something a little shorter with more action. If you've seen Oldboy, watch the rest of the Vengeance Trilogy. The Chaser, I saw the devil, A Tale of two sisters are also good intro films.

Wasn't Zodiac basically the Memory of the Murder?

>both stories are based on real events but investigation of them is heavily fictionalized
>both are about detectives who trie to find the killer in the hostile environment where he gets no support
>detectives get obsessed with the case and it slowly devours their lives after multiple failed attempts
>both groups eventually give up and drop the case
>serial killer never gets caught
>last scenes are from the future where characters are showed unable to actually let it go

MoM's still better though.

>
>It's generally accepted as being one of the greatest Asian films ever produced. I've rec'd it dozens of times on here.

>>shitty movie about incompetent cops
>>bad end
really makes me think

Settle down there weebs...

I know this is bait, but Memories of Murder has one of the best ending in cinema history my dude.