There are no major league teams here. What teams do they support?

there are no major league teams here. What teams do they support?

Drugs

i think they just fuck their sisters all the time so they don't have time to watch sports

1. Colorado
2. Minnesota
3. or whatever the big bandwagon dynasty is right now

Is Wyoming comfy?

Whatever their local college team is

sort of

r*ddit tier pic

I like Wyoming, the trick is to not get sucked in by the yellowstone meme

Trump

Too sparsely populated to support big league pro teams.

They have good lower-level college teams (Montana and North Dakota St football, North Dakota ice hockey). The Dakotas usually support Minnesota teams, the western states support Seattle or Denver.

Yes, the entire mountain west is very comfy.

Least populated states, lots of area to cover

Wyoming - least populated with 590,000
North Dakota 4th - 760,000
South Dakota 5th - 870,000
Montana 7th - 1,060,000

These 4 states combined would be the 4rd largest city. consider the land area to cover, just doesn't make sense.

>Barren, cold land only suitable for growing shit crops and ranching low grade beef
>A good place for a lot of people

Depends, most of Nebraska is awful and Wyoming doesn't get good until the North West but they have the best Wilderness in America past that.
>inb4 muh Alaska

>The Avalanche
WHY?

basked alaskans

Why is Texas so big compared to everywhere else

FCS college football is big in Montana/Dakotas. It's one of the best areas of the entire USA to live.

>We want to be our own country after stealing land from Mexico and framing the USA
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AMERICA SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

better question is how do little meme states which names don't even fit on the map get to be own states (looking at you, rhode island)

>Washington
>Oregano
True cucks.

looks comfy af

no corn or potatoes for you i guess. also no bacon

Damn, not a hockey fan, but that green and red cat logo is fucking sick

>Tampa btfo
feels good

That's not how it worked kiddo

Minnesota and Colorado and Seattle teams

Whoever is the most openly racist team at of the day

>the anaheim ducks of los angeles

Weird how the most racist places in the country have the lowest levels of crime

excellent post

My aunt married a yank, got to move to America back when that was still aspired to. She was excited, ended up in North Dakota kek

S E E T H I N G

LMAO hahaha not even South Dakota. ND is literally fucking Ukraine-tier empty shithole.

Their college teams
>Caring about pro sports

Florida is so wrong

For one, most people dont give a fuck about hockey here, but i would say a majority of the state, other than south Florida, are Tampa Bay Lightning fans...

Broncos, Seahawks, Avs, Wild, Timberwolves, Vikings, etc.

It's a frontier zone between several mediocre team fanbases

Also, it's populated mainly by Norwegian immigrants

>caring about the scam that is the NCAA
Literally kys

>trying to make the zoo look nice
kek

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT SPORTS
THEY HUNT AND FISH AND ACTUALLY DO SHIT AND YOU WOULD DIE IF YOU TRIED
FUCK CITY FOLK AND FUCK CATHOLICS

To be fair NCAA is closer to European traditions.

If you like the idea of debilitating lonlieness and having human contact once a month

Depends, do I get good internet?

No and have to travel an hour to get to the nearest store

The sister fucking is down south. There really isn't much going on out there. Not many people. Absolutely beautiful landscape though

It's shit then.

There is no civilization there. No good doctors, no stores, shit technology, still have blockbuster, Indians, no social life

>still have blockbuster
packing my bags now.

i didn't know the predators were that well liked

because the english are a bunch of fucksticks

Idaho, montana, and wyoming supporters tend to go with seattle, denver, or salt lake city teams

the dakotas usually go for Minnesota

and nebraska from my experience goes for the denver or kansas city teams

that sounds fantastic

> Heh i said Reddit
> So funny
> The guy must be so embarrassed
> Got my 4chin points in today

Not even the faggot you mocked.

Who cares? The important thing is they’re all excellent (read: white) god-tier states with excellent scenery in Montana in particular and once I save enough money to leave this urban subhuman-filled shithole known as New York that’s where I’m heading for the rest of my life

he's right, it's a r*ddit tier pic

where's the joke?

Good graphic design on the map with the spacing between the states

>colonies taking shape in the 1700s
>no telegraph
>orders transmitted by rider on horse or by river
>mountains still a big deal
>therefore a maximum range on communications
>oh shit we're states now and its 1776, what borders do you wanna use?

people out west are literal retards, many have never left their box-shaped containment state

Other way around. Snooty ivory tower coastals never go into the Midwest or Rockies because they’d rather suck off the dindus in their city than enjoy fresh air.

no, our fortune 500 employers send us out west to shape up the local morons. we do our time and return to cities with libraries and food other than in-and-out

The joke is you faggots trying to make cliques and social circles for a Hungarian bridle enthusiast site.
> That's not how MY website does it
> That's clearly like the way that other site does it

The fact that this shit matters to so many here is laughable. I imagine it doesn't actually matter to you edgelords, but you gotta impress the anonymous strangers online! Pathetic.

t. Barista who thinks he’s better than an actuary in Denver because he lives near an ocean

sioux hockey

bison go apeshit for football

billings used to have a hockey team

based WHL is the highest calibre professional sporting league in the region where their only competition is college sport

lot of these assholes around

This is so false. I live in Kansas and the most liked NHL team is either the blackhawks or the blues.

>Implying there are furpuck fans in SC

Broncos.

I can know since I'm Dutch.

can someone confirm this? mainly norwegian immigrants? sounds too much

nvm I googled it

Would love it if Texas left. Hope they take every southern redneck with them.

Comfy is a codeword for boring

nobody lives there. nobody is even sure those states exist because nobody has visited there or knows anyone who has

its like the Bielefeld of America

You wanna put a team in Nawth Dakodah?

whioux?

Do you like drunk indians?

I live in western Montana and for NFL it’s mostly Broncos fans, next most popular is Seahawks or 49ers. Once this season they actually showed a Seahawks game over a Broncos one but this was later in the year when the Broncos were sucking it up.

Baseball and basketball are all over the place. Mostly just bandwagoners. No one really watches hockey as far as I’ve seen.

What are Indians like?

go hawks go

Wht would anyone live There? What's the quality of life?

>Wht would anyone live There? What's the quality of life?
The nature in Montana and parts of Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado is nigh-unbeatable. If you’re an urbanite who prefers nightclubs and being around people it’s not for you, but if you’re a big time hunter, fisherman or you just like trekking through woods and mountains it’s amazing.

As for the dakotas and Nebraska, it’s boring as shit. North Dakota has some of the highest salaries in the country, though.

Ya you get a whopping three single women in the county so might as well fuck a bear. And not to mention isolation has serious mental risks for humans.

>Ya you get a whopping three single women in the county
What’s wrong, not man enough to win over scarce women? Any dumbass can get laid in a city with millions of people.

>And not to mention isolation has serious mental risks for humans.
Reddit cuckold who needs Tyrone around to feel safe confirmed

“H-heh I love paying $3k a month for a 300 squarefoot cuckbox, after all I can see high art like this, w-who needs spacious land and a big white family with wholesome neighbors”

>neighbors

Pretty cool people

>Hi I like to live in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but heroin and alcohol my "neighbors" acting like fake Southerners

are those esports logos?

they don't watch sports

they go outside. They hunt, fish, swim, ski. Do water sports. ride ATVs. snowboard, cow tip. they are not glued to a screen like you

95% of people in that region are uneducated farm hands, miners, and oil field workers

My roommate is from Wyoming and he's a Broncos/Nuggets fan

Does your roommate fuck his sister?

no corn would be a blessing for all of America

human trafficing, organ farms, demonic cults, drugs, incest, and some other evil shit

>North Dakota has some of the highest salaries in the country
Jesus christ how ignorant can you be?
Even cost of living isn't the greatest

what are you talking about, I googled and user is correct, adjusted for COL.
> some of the highest, not highest
it's all oil field up there. of course they are paying.

t. Frequents r*ddit