I love B movies

I love B movies
I love Best of the Worst
What shitty films have you watched recently?

pic related, i'd be surprised if anyone else has seen it. garbage x-files rip off

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0363988/
youtube.com/watch?v=KXdvKEsi8c4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you watch shitty B-Movies on purpose? Watch good B-Movies or B-Movie kino instead

>Why would you watch shitty B-Movies on purpose?
Because they're funny and entertaining in an unintentional way which appeals to me because i'm a sardonic friendless asshole

Anything Jeffrey Combs, basically.

This is all we did in high school and it was great. I miss going to the video store and just grabbing whatever terrible nonsense we could find. This was a favorite.

I've been enjoying some Italian schlock.

Quack Quack!

are you per chance implying that movie is shitty
what's your adress and where is my scalpel

It's the best of the best of the worst.

The Zero Boys
trailer is a shit, it's not an action movie at all and it's quite good for a b-slasher(s) movie.

The Unborn
a quilt of other horror movies moments (try to count them), but stil a lot better than the reviews say. The plot is coherent and the exorcism at the end is really good.

The Unnamable 1&2
I LOVE the short story. The first movie isn't like it at all, except for a few nods here and there. The movies are pretty decent. Not The Resurrected-tier, but still pretty watchable.

The second one is more like a Call of Cthulhu rpg adventure than anything else I've ever seen. Naked redhead chick with hair going down her ass was hot. It was fun seeing autistic Randolph Carter having to deal with her.

Strait-Jacket (William fuckin' Castle!!)
That's a great movie. I don't care what people say. Scary too in some places. The less gimmicky of the Castle movies.

>the unborn
watched that movie just for the lead girl's ass in the movie poster
they know how to sell a move to pathetic losers like me
well, there was also cameltoe so i call it a win
;_;

btw:
Skeleton key
Rear window
Dagon
The beyond
Tombs of the blind dead

Rear Window? wtf? that's a good movie, not b-tier. Hitchcock, Grace and Jimmy are rolling in their graves as we speak lol

Skeleton Key was b-tier, but very good. Dagon was a little shitty as far as sfx and sets, but Stuart Gordon can make the most of anything. It lacked a Jeffrey Combs or Barbara Crampton though. You can never have too many Combs and Crmaptons in your movies.
The beyond is great. TOTBD is good, but the effects have aged a lot. The idea of the movie is great though. Did you watch the other movies in the Blind Dead series?

imdb.com/title/tt0363988/

oops, I was thinking of Secret window with Johnny Depp, sorry

>Because they're funny and entertaining in an unintentional way

This is a meme.

Watched Cobra 1986 last weekend with some pizza, was quality b movie comfiness

Some movies I chose to keep after watching
I can't even remember what most of them was about
But they might fit the category here

*img

That makes more sense. That movie was average as fuck. I liked the short story, but the movie was just... there. Nothing special about it. No.. personality. I guess that's why not many people know about it. It's very forgettable.

Your a meme

It tried to be so cool and edgy it became so lame that it went back to being cool and edgy.
It's some snake eating it's tail shit right there.

Quatermas and the Pit is GOAT
The Serpent and the Rainbow is great
The Whisperer in Darkness... that's a fan film, isn't it? By the guys who made that silent b&w Call of Cthulhu movie? I read the story (I liked it a lot)

Vault of Horror is good too. It's the loose sequel to Tales from the Crypt (the AMICUS movie, not the tv series, but they all have the same source material)

Visitor Q is just fucked up. MILKING ASIAN LADY!!!! It's worth the watch for the wtf factor.

>No dates
Which Whisperer in the Darkness? Lovecraft society?

it's 2011

K, I was gonna say 2011's practically ascended beyond B movie. Indie sure, pulp lovecraft obvious choice for B..... but such dedication to the source.

>tfw the Mi-Go will never take your head on an intergalactic journey and give you different robot (or something... else) bodies on the planets you will visit

Sanity is a cheap price to pay, I dare say.

Okay sure some of them are self-aware that they are making trash.

It's only gotten really overt since like the Asylum though. I'm pretty sure most Charles Band flicks are trying their hardest.

> youtube.com/watch?v=KXdvKEsi8c4

I avoid more modern ones for this reason

Hard mode: no horror

>Nemesis
>not Knights, Cyborg or Captain America

do you even Albert Pyun?

That poster is great

That movie isn't even good bad, it was just sleazy trash with occasional cool cinematography.

Watch gothic vampires from hell, I strongly recommend that piece of shit, is a meme minegold also

That was my favorite movie as a teen. No joke.

I can still quote it from start to finish.

I'm feeling thirsty, do you have a pen?