Columbus day is fucking stupid...

columbus day is fucking stupid,why have a holiday for somebody who was an asshole and wasnt even the first person in america?

Attached: columbus-day.jpg (900x600, 79K)

Any dope Columbus memes?

Imagine being this retarded

you dont have to, you already are

whats retarded about it? i bet your one of those people who think native americans are white people

It is a pretty retarded holiday
Mostly because I want normiefaggots to just follow their scheduled programming and go to work and school
Instead they get the day off for what?

The worst illegal immigrants came from Yurrup.

Attached: columbus intimates.jpg (517x1500, 536K)

Better then marting luther king day

The world would be a better place if vikings colonized all the continents

At least mexicans and latin americans would have based viking genes instead of shitty Spaniard and Portuguese genes

and people wonder why trump supporters arent liked

Zoomfaggot be grateful you have the day off from school to be a faggot on Sup Forums and make this a worse place for everyone

not a zoomfaggot

i dont go to school anymore kiddo,its called being an adult.you should try it sometime

Don't know, don't care. I work for the federal government and I am off with pay so wtfever yay guidos

Not a trump supporter. Hes a far right jew puppet.

>adult
>y-you t-trump s-supporters
kys gen x faggot, fuck you and your retarded godsmack tattoo

Shoutout to Maine. First national Indigenous day. Nothing says sorry for that genocide like giving every filthy, rich jew a day off.

Meanwhile, Canada keeping up with tradition of celebrating events that took place 1 border crossing south, Happy Thanksgiving Canada.

Ooh, and today is my birthday too.
So Happy BDay to me.

>far right

>trump

your as dumb as a trump supporter if your considering he's "far right".he isnt not even right at all

>godsmack tattoo

oh no,the soyboy is upset.lol,go back to your nickleback concert millennial faggot

> he isnt not even right at all.

The tribe has spoken.
'Murrica

ahahaha you've been exposed

>indigenous day

what a libtard pussy,its columbus day you snowflake.quit being offended by everything and call the holiday by its right name

Youre retarded if you didn't think i was mocking it in the first place.

Fucking idiot

Youre dumb

somebody actually spent the time to photoshop this

no.. you are!

Your reading comprehension is beyond retarded.

Maybe not if you look at policy but his personality is. It seems like the jews have gotten to you user. I hope you break free.

you are retarded! (Sorry for offending any retards when I used the words retarded and retard)

photoshop what? that picture took me 2 seconds to find on google

just think, if europeans never came to the Americas, the natives would have a space p[rogram on their own, cars,medicine etc..... they were on the cusp of greatness until IMMIGRANTS were let in. TLDR, protect your borders folks.

not you op... someone else actually spent time to create the image..

>hurr durr,even though im really mad.i was just mocking it!

we all know your a fucking retard and your just offended because i called you a libtard pussy.now go back to your soylent and your "indigenous people's day"libtard

Attached: Sopranos.jpg (356x194, 25K)

his personality isnt far right either.he's a liberal moron

Hates minorities, sucks off churchfags, lives on McShit, what's liberal about any of that?

>trumptard complains about immigrants

>while supporting a presidents who wife is an immigrant

go back to redneck land with the rest of the uneducated trumpshits now

Because that is very american.

It's completely stupid. He didn't even "discover" the actual continent, much less having anything to do with the US territory.

Plus, he was an idiot, he didn't even get his calculations right: he went to the portuguese first and they refused to sponsor his trip because they knew he was miscalculating the circumference of the planet by a huge margin.
Somehow, the spanish expedition set sail and was literally bound to fail and die out in the middle of the ocean when they got incredibly lucky and bumped into the west indies. No one would ever even remember that guy's name had he not gotten lucky at the very last minute.

>chuchfags

donald trump never goes to church

>hates minorities

so do liberals when they meet a minority who supports donald trump(like kanye west)

>lives on mcshit

so does the rest of america

I'm sorry what? If you keep sailing in one direction he would've hit SOMETHING

>donald trump never goes to church
False, he goes all the time to be worshipped
>so do liberals when they meet a minority who supports donald trump (kanye west)
Obama hated Kanye when Trump was just a gameshow host. Kanye is a piece of shit and was born that way.
>so does the rest of america
Red America, yeah.

Attached: president-trump-rt-jef-190603_hpMain_4x3_1600.jpg (1600x1200, 116K)

>If you keep sailing in one direction he would've hit SOMETHING
Unless your fresh water gives out because you've vastly underestimated the size of the ocean

But by underestimating the size of the globe, he miscalculated that asia was much closer westwards than it is. He was, unbeknownst to him and his crew, embarking on a no-return, suicide mission bound towards the unknown western atlantic ocean. Had the atlantic been just a tad wider, they'd have perished shortly after the date they luckily landed.

why are gen xers such cucks? Is it all that tattoo ink and metals clogging up your dumb brain or just the retarded death metal?

We take the entire month of June off every year to celebrate the fact that less than 5% of the population takes it in the ass. Just enjoy your day off school and stop being a fucking retard.

Who cares, we have a black history month but they didn’t even come close to whites technological advances, take a look at Africa people still live in huts

>kanye is a piece of shit

because he's black and supports republicans right? its funny how the crowd calling republicans nazi's and racists treats colored people who dont vote democrat this way

>red america

nope,welfare abusing niggers are most of the people i see when i walk into a mcdonalds.try again idiot

>tattoo ink and metals

>he says,while he drinks another sip of his soymilk

You sound like you suck a mighty fine dick

You sure you arent talking about obama?

Dad can you stop listening to twisted sister and cut the mullet?

Well what is whiteness

>makes fun of people who listen to metal

>even though one of the most popular rap songs right now has a white country singer in it

THIS

I know it's the hot new thing to trash him, but it's not like he did nothing, he made a great voyage and discovered new things in the new world.

Attached: immigration lalo.png (800x934, 925K)

It's called clipart. They've been making it for more than a century now. You'd be surprised what's available.

That's Gary Busey.

Who in the flying FUCK do tou think you are, asshole? Whale shit has NOTHING to do with this fucking conversation. I guess that's the type of fucking cuntery I'd expect from a flaming faggot who fucks whales on a daily basis with his dick coated in SHIT. I hope your fucking cum-guzzling whore of a mother takes a knife to your ass while you sleep in her damp fucking basement tonight, and leaves you to bleed out of your rectum as you cry your pussy ass self to death while jerking your 2 inch dick to pictures of your whale of a fucking "girl"friend. I hope your piece of shit life was worth it to you, because to everyone ELSE, it was nothing more than a shit-stain on the planets underwear, asshole.

Everybody is tired of these boring old holidays. I don't know if you've noticed, but in the past year a bunch of new holidays have popped up and are trying gain traction.