Been fucking around with a girl who’s in a relationship

Been fucking around with a girl who’s in a relationship
Am I a piece of shit?
Anybody got a story of them in the same situation?

Attached: 32F8DFC7-4AE4-41D8-92F4-C7EFB94B1413.jpg (1136x640, 61K)

of course you are, but you already know that.

Don't pretend like you think there is some ambiguity about it.

She’s got huge tits
It’s like the only reason I’m nuttin on this guys girl

Attached: 1C7523C0-DB1E-417E-B70E-15D6BE814470.png (640x1136, 979K)

Oh well I guess

She mad an obligation to her bf not you. She's the one fucking up. You're just getting your dick wet.

Thanks bro
She kinda started it
I just went along

Attached: 39CC6337-9ED7-46CA-BB07-7891A6ABE5E7.png (1136x640, 170K)

Attached: DF710CF2-F753-43D9-BC1A-D2B89CF04FC9.png (640x1136, 156K)

Attached: 661F9539-D156-446A-BB1C-AD0E3E7B2ABC.png (1136x640, 392K)

Am I a piece of shit?
Yes, but, so is she.

Looks kinda like my friends wife who snaps me when she's drunk lol

I'm currently in something similar, fucker.

At least I understand that I’m a piece of shit.
She just wants dick sometimes and hits me up
I’m single
I don’t have any other obligations and I don’t even know this dude.
Alls fair in love and war.
A free nut comes my way?
Bet

Story?

Lets see

Fat bitch pose.

Actually yeah I wanna see too

I wanna see more

>all's fair in love and war
>all's fair in loving whores

I can't, I ain't trying to out myself

Believe it or not
Not actually all that fat

Attached: B8B78649-DD9A-47D9-AB9A-C3E18A6227DD.png (640x1136, 567K)

I ain’t loving no whores lmao
Sucks for the other guy though

Is she married? no?
you're good bruh

>obligation to her bf not you.
bf didnt 'obligate' to marry her so the bf can get cucked

wtf is wrong with her nose?

Just post a pic bro
How’s it possible for any of us to know who she is
The odds are like a million to 1

I don’t know and I don’t care.
She’s got tits and a fat ass.
That’s what I’m in for.
That jew nose is her mans problem

I don't give a fuck if she's in a relationship or not, you're just sad. How can you even get it up for such a fat piece of shit?!?

You'd think but I have gotten caught posting someone else so. Not as unlikely as you'd think.

Ew tho

You're not a piece of shit, she is. you're just fucking someone, she's fucking around on someone. You can't blame a 'single' person for fucking someone in a relationship, it's the person in the relationship that doesn't care about their situation. And if the guy finds out, you're just helping him out cause she's going to leave his ass anyway.

Whatever you do don't date this bitch.

More nudes?

WTF is wrong with you that you would look at her nose? Fags and teenage virgins everywhere now.

pic unrelated... you are probably a piece of shit anyways

bro

shes fat
come on playa

Ok so this dude legit never has been in this situation

Dude even that's fucked. You're the asshole.
Bros before hoes, she a hoe, you didn't tell the bro.
Get your dick wet with available tits, not cheating bitches, don't encourage them.
You are the asshole, don't let anyone tell you different.

For real. Something about cheating makes a girl 10x hotter.

You don't really owe him anything. She's the one who is committed to him and is lying to him.
>if you're not married it's not a commitment
Holy rationalizing, Batman. Guess you have to get married on the first date then.

You two got a lot to talk about

>encouraging this behavior by not immediately smashing this bitch down and giving her the emotional run through, then fucking her friends at a bar.

ugh, pierced
ruined

Two questions

Are you doing something you wouldnt want someone to do to you?

I assume the answer is yes.

Are you an idiot for thinking others actions justify your own?

Again I'm gonna assume the answer is yes.

So not only are you a peice of shit. But youre not even a man because you allow others to give you cause for action.

Thread/

Kek

>Guess you have to get married on the first date then.
If you want exclusive rights, then yeah. Otherwise you're a bitch who thinks they own a car that they rented and you deserve to get cucked fucking hard and raw

I once fucked a guy's girl while he was sleeping next to us. She came onto me and I was a gay little virgin boy. Her tits were huge too. Maybe women with big tits are naturally sluts? But you're still a piece of shit and so am I. We all are. Don't ever try justifying your reason for doing anything. Fuck everyone except your family. That's how I see things at least. Props for fucking that guy's cow though. Fuck her as much as you can user. I wish you good fortune and many more hoes on your journey

Attached: 1507166957989.png (500x364, 160K)

Got any more pics or details OP?

She's fuckin cute

Yeah I know.
Hate that shit.
She goes back and forth luckily

Be me in 2013 out with friends.Met a girl who was part of a group of girls known to my buddies and our group.
Drunkenly swapped numbers.
I called her up.
The next 2yrs were a massive insight into her marriage,which was nothing short of co-erced entrapment from the outset 27yrs previously.
Was i a piece of shit?
Fuck,no.
I brought happiness and joy to her in many ways.
Who was the piece of shit?
Her husband,for giving her reason to venture outside the ‘marriage’.
The marriage consisted of....marital rape,misogyny,mental belittlement,isolation from family & friends...the list was unending.
For what it’s worth,she is still in touch with me.....
5yrs after we were discovered.
So,she’s still unhappy,but scared to leave.
Says everything,really.

Even after bitches get married tho they fucking cheat so what the fuck is the point? You know what the statistics are for divorce?
Marriage is a joke

My nigga.
Id drink a beer with this man

Read my post,then decide upon your delusional/misguided ‘bros before hoes’.
Comprehensive asshole.

Poor Rodrigo :/

well you can cry like a cuck in that case. the whole thing with getting married is it gives you the right to whine and cry if your partner cheats on you, otherwise you have no right at all

Yeahh..those tits have no character

Again. Its that OP isnt a man.

A childs argument is "they did wrong so i can do wrong too".

Allowing others poor choices to give you permissuon for your own us that of a toddlers.

Treat others the way you wish to be treated.

OP is a shitbag and in top of that not even mature enough to realize he is a shitbag.

There is no argument. There is no justification. Knowingly doing wrong and then trying to justify should be the shit title to this thread

Attached: 7456F0A0-A296-4697-A580-A0ECDB5768B1.png (640x1136, 1.54M)

It's okay he's a cuck

If you initiate cheating, you are a faggot.
If she initiates it, it's not your fault, it's hers.

Attached: 1564AF2F-2E56-49DB-A7AA-9B96CC5A6863.jpg (500x500, 42K)

post more of those big fat bazumbachumbas

Yeah
Knock yourselves out bro

Attached: 816B2A76-C263-4C2A-83F9-E8D8043DA91D.png (640x1136, 361K)

Idk if this is supposed to indicate that you think I'm upset or something but i think this frog man is funny. It brings me the smiles thank you

Bazongojongojumbochombos

Arent you worried about someone telling her boyfriend she's cheating on him? You practically gave her away with her Facebook page. Do you want to get exposed? Or are you just stupid?

Don't stop bro

upload the set somewhere

Bro
How would he even have to be worried
Her fb name is covered up
Are you stupid?

Find it then,

Hell yeah my nig. I would suck ya dick while we're drinkin too. I mean as long as you say no homo ;)

Attached: 1507167975750.jpg (432x444, 43K)

dont worry about it, if she didnt cheat on him with you, it would be with another guy.
Enjoy fucking her and move on.

not him, but the other name isn't. you'd have to be new to underestimate the abilities of a bunch of autists with nothing better to do.

that’s literally the saddest thing you could possibly do with your day

This fucking guy lmao
We’d be bro’s irl
I can tell

>not not
Double negative: she’s positively fat

Can’t wait till you get herpes from a guy, lol

The following sentence being below the previous, is considered akin to a period being at the end of a sentence in some poetry.

So, you’re wrong bitch

back to /r/Sup Forums with you, newnigger

I can literally smell the virginity in you

I hope you're a roody-poo because my bigger concern is that you're fucking around with a roody poo.

Here's my advice:
1) if you're a roody-poo, kill yourself you're supposed to be white men's property like the subhuman trash you are.

2) if not a roody poo, you may as well be for actually finding roody poos attractive enough to want to do it so... probably down some bleach you cunt.

>"sad"
>"virginity"
>mistakes anons
nah, not new. just a chick.

Attached: AM9q.jpg (750x563, 79K)

How about this instead?

Lol what you gonna do ? Hack me? You can't do shit loser. Go and fap over your waifu you virgin.

Attached: tumblr_p5ytevT9If1x23mano1_500.jpg (500x606, 76K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Catfished this one milf into devoted her whole existance to me....her husband was my ex's supervisor and pulled a move on her.

we can socially reject you

Attached: 0982837109238409173465.png (297x278, 180K)

Ngl I'd fuck that mouth. I love a white girl with a cunty attitude.

What kind of retarded beta logic is this. Have sex with fucking women for fun and stop being a little pussy bitch whipped by marriage putting pussy on a fucking pedestal. You people are such spineless fucking faggots.

Yes
/Thread

Same situation here, fucking this girl and she is sexing me consistently, remember you just getting ur dick wet, she is the one with an obligation to her boyfriend, not you.

Attached: 638.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Y u b so durrsprate for reassuants? U Kno u skoom

Bruh that shits nasty. Your a shitbag and your taste is awful. "Hurr she got big boobies"

Well that's shite logic.

You hot?

I'm pretty average looking but years of jerking off too much have at least left me with pretty good stamina.

>jerking off too much have at least left me with pretty good stamina
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

That uh ...that's not how that works user-kun

Ewwwwwwwww. Rejected tumblrina, rejected

This guy gets it

So you're not hot then?...

Okay loser. I only date hot chads.