What if we got rid of columbus day and celebrated donald trump instead

what if we got rid of columbus day and celebrated donald trump instead

he deserves his own holiday

Attached: donald-trump-august-2019-e1566168925130.jpg (681x383, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i4A4w3BDO-w
money.howstuffworks.com/difference-between-u-s-deficit-national-debt-.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would that no just eventually descent into The Purge, celebrating ignoring the law?

Wait until his last term is up, we have 5 years to decide if he is worthy of a holiday.

I will certainly celebrate his death. Soon may it be.

weak bait op try harder

>5 years

oh right,trump supporters actually believe he's getting re elected

you realize that hillary still wont be president if trump is gone? and neither will nancy pelosi or whatever libtard you believe will replace him

There isn entire month devoted to mental health awareness

Shit for brains day? Sounds good

>he deserves his own holiday
Let's just deify him now, shall we?

Attached: 48363470_10217997297070709_573267096226496512_n.jpg (960x728, 67K)

Barron is too old!
>> HE'S TOO DAMN OLD!

Attached: My fatcat.jpg (976x754, 296K)

Everyone gets to spend the entire day trolling each other and generally being a moron?
I'm up for that.

Didn't Obama get a Nobel peace prize before he even knew where the shitter was in the west wing?

>makes fun of obama's nobel peace prize

>even though trump will never get one because he's a worthless moron

obviously the nobel peace prize is fake news.

He got a Nobel Peace Prize because as the leader of the most powerful nation on earth, he informed the world, he was ENDING Bush, Cheney, & Co. BS war on terror.

Obama
> Was given Nobel prize for literally nothing but campaign promises; lied about promises. Kept US in Middle East conflict for both terms.
Trump
> Ended hositilities between North and South Koreas.
> Did what Obama promised to do in Middle East.
> All but destroyed ISIS, terrorist group that started because of Obama's lie to pull out of Middle East.

Yeah. The Nobel Prize is a fuckin joke, faggot.

>Still whining

I'm going to make sure I'm out in public November 3rd 2020 so I can hear a ton of libtards autistically screeching worse than they did before.
I'm near New York city so don't worry I'll hear tons of autistic screeching.

user I know you are as pathetic as the person portrayed in this meme

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

>lied about promises

just like trump did with locking hillary up and having mexico pay for the wall?

also,may i remind you that trump disagree'd with bush's iraq war.hated bush,and is also a draft dodger? perhaps republicans can stop acting like they are pro military now

>im near new york city

nah,if your voting for trump.you more then likely live in some backwoods hillbilly state like most of his voting base

>im near new york city

nah,if your voting for trump.you more then likely live in some backwoods hillbilly state like most of his voting base

also,im not a liberal.the crying losers are the ones who have whined on a weekly basis about sports players and the media for the past 3 years.here's to hoping you guys grow the fuck up

> incumbent advantage
>Dems all dying, obvious hucksters or dying

Heh.

and if he loses, every trump supporter will screech about fake news and rigged elections. either way, a bunch of retards are going to make a lot of noise. i'm not looking forward to either party winning.

Mexico has paid for the wall through tariffs.

And nailing Hillary, the most high profile political crime boss in the US, is not going to be easy. Trump is constantly trying to get investigations, but her lackeys in Congress and the House block them or throw allegations to slow down the process.

Fuck off, queerbait.

It should be Leif Errickson day instead.

>Hurr Durr

Grew up in Queens live on Long island.
You couldn't afford my life.
Kys

Until then keep autistically screeching until 2025

Attached: trumptrig.jpg (599x600, 72K)

only if trump makes murrica metric

Attached: Official-Donald-trump-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat---Red---Crop_1000x.jpg (556x730, 22K)

You're a moron

We paid the wall through tariffs lmao sk and nk still at war just low tension even if the killed otto wambler and Trump did nothing about it.

but they're right... so whats that say about you faggot?

No u
Yes, we have pulled enough money from Mexico through tariffs to fund the wall. The only problem now is the fuckers in Congress that keep stalling full approval of budgeting said funds.

Conflict, dumbass. They aren't shooting at each other anymore, which is more than Obama did.

>doesnt know how tariffs work
you must follow Bernie's economics program

Attached: 2estlk.jpg (634x500, 98K)

>shittiest president in a LONG time
of course we cant stop talking about how shitty he was in office - he fucked up A LOT OF SHIT and it needs to be discussed openly and frequently so we dont fuck up and elect another token to the white house.

Why should we stop, faggot?

Lol, I am opening a bottle of champagne when this fat whiny bitch dies. Hopefully it occurs battling legal issues and trying to keep his sons out of prison.

Attached: 1205.jpg (210x264, 9K)

joe biden? me too

Just make sure you buy a good bottle with the extra tax cut money, bitch.

when it comes to it, he will sell out his own family.

youtu.be/i4A4w3BDO-w

Not being a billionaire, I got about $21.40. No lie That's the big tax cut you idiots worship.

Melania steps into the bathroom of the west wing. She sees a bloated and pale husk of a fat man dead on the floor. His hair is draped down over a sweat-soaked panic face revealing his bald spot and botched scalp surgery to hide it

She smells the scent of McDonalds diarrhea and still had to smile.

Which is still better than the tax increases from the last fucker.

Manage your money better, dipshit.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you stupid or something? Seriously, there is no fucking truth to what you just said. Good god, why would you make such bullshit claims?

My taxes were higher under Obama too, so there is some truth to what he said..

every day is a holiday for that fat fuck

Attached: 99885541.jpg (600x638, 188K)

Obamacare was ruled as tax by the Supreme Court. ACA is no longer mandatory because of Trump.

The average income tax rate was 32% under Obama. It's now ~23%.

He's technically cut taxes by a fuckton just by making the ACA voluntary.

He doesn't deserve a day. He deserves twenty years. With no possibility of parole.

This.

For what?

Selling out the American people for his own gain.
Soliciting influence over domestic elections from foreign powers.
Letting our only real allies in the middle east dies at the hands of islamists.

That was just last week

Attached: ayy!.jpg (800x600, 75K)

idk, "corruption day" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Americans celebrate the Pilgrims
Plymouth Rock
Mayflower

he already has a day.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (665x600, 207K)

>He's technically cut his own taxes by a fuckton just by making the ACA voluntary.
ftfy

>hur dur ACA is evil
just work a job that offers health insurance, you shit-ignorant fag.

nah, he really does not.

2%, 3%, or 4%?

Also, what all these cock loving idiots on Sup Forums don't understand is this: this country is in a fuck ton of debt ($22,000,000,000,000.00+ -- that 22 trillion, with a fucking T) and all of trump's retarded tax cuts, including the massive tax cut to corporations (a permanent 40% cut) has caused a 21% increase to our budget deficit. We are now spending $800,000,000,000+ (that's 800 billion) per year that we do not fucking have.

Think about those numbers for a minute that tell me if you really think that america has a bright future...

> Selling out the American people
The fuck does that even mean?
> Soliciting influence from foreign powers
Citation needed.
> Letting allies dies in the Middle East
"Hurr durr why aren't we still being the world police that everyone hated before Trump was elected durr?!"
Soliciting influence from foreign government is illegal, but I bet you don't have proof of that. Either that or you're mixing Trump up with Hillary.

Yes. He's included also. Good work, fuckstick.

> Ended hositilities between North and South Koreas.
Nope.
> Did what Obama promised to do in Middle East.
Nooooope.
>that started because of Obama's lie to pull out of Middle East.
And it seems he's repeating the same mistake.

Obama was an idealist to a fault, but actually becoming President revealed the world doesn't operate under the logic of a 15 year old libertarian.
Trump doesn't even have his curiosity. He more confident in ideas the more they're lambasted and ridiculed, like a child with oppositional defiant syndrome, and he'll gleefully watch one of our allies get genocided for it.

>Soliciting influence from foreign government is illegal
CHINA SHOULD INVESTIGATE THE BIDENS
LET ME SEND MY PERSONAL LAWYER TO WORK OUT A SCHEME WITH UKRAINE

The national debt is the responsibility of the individuals who accrued it. That's not Trumps fault. And raising taxes won't do a fucking thing to most of that debt one way or another. Taxes don't pay for mortgages and loans, faggot.

And maybe we should push for more government programs and departments being cut instead of trying to raise taxes again. Asshole.

That's right. taxes pay for national debts, among other things

We already have Trump Day. April 1st.

>That's not Trumps fault.
He bloated it to 250% for tax cuts that didn't do shit.

Yes, the DPRK and SK are not shooting at each other. This means the hostility has stopped. Even if they go back to shooting each other, Trump still pushed a cease-fire and put them on a path to peace.

Prove it otherwise fagaloon.

Genocide is very presumptuous. We can't save everyone. We are not the world's nanny, even if we're allies. Eat a dick.

>tax cuts that didn't do shit

Except for boosting the general economy, booning small businesses, taking money away from from career politicians' bureaucracy scams.

That whole $22tril os the combined debt of every single American household, plus Federal debt. Taxes do not pay for the vast majority of America's nation debt.

I'll also add that Congress put the budget together. They have a lions share of the blame in bloating it up.

money.howstuffworks.com/difference-between-u-s-deficit-national-debt-.htm

Time to learn something, nigger. When I say the country is 22 trillion in debt, that is not saying that the collective debt owed by every american citizen is 22 trillion, it means that over the last 100 years, the government has borrowed (from foreign interests, public mutual funds, and anyone unlucky enough to buy or receive a savings bond) 22 trillion god damn dollars to cover the difference in budgeted expenses vs total revenue.

>That whole $22tril os the combined debt of every single American household, plus Federal debt

Incorrect. see

I will concede that point.

However, the answer to this is still not raising taxes again.

And I'll also point out that the highest deficit we've ever had was Obama at $1.4Tril in his first year. We had lower tax revenue too. Where current tax revenue is higher than it's been in a while.

Right, overnight tax hikes will only cause a depression. What we need to do is:

a. Decrease Budget Deficit
b. Stop having the fed cut interest rates
c. Decrease Budget Deficit
d. Gradual individual tax increases on the top 10%
e. Decrease Budget Deficit
f. Return corporate taxes to their previous level
g. Decrease Budget Deficit
h. Increase estate taxes on the super wealthy
i. Decrease Budget Deficit

based

It’ll be up to President Biden whether or not to establish such a holiday.

>Yes, the DPRK and SK are not shooting at each other
Show where they were under obama.
>Except for boosting the general economy
Nope. It changed almost zero of business investment plans and the rich mostly reinvested them in stock buybacks. Read the CRS report if you don't believe me.

>They have a lions share of the blame in bloating it up.
If congress doesn't pass a budget, the government is shutdown. What else would you have them do?

I agree. Fuck that Columbus faggot.

We already have a Presidents' Day.

Biden?? Really? You know there's far better options? And that still includes trump.

Biden's stumbled pretty early, and already his donors are concerned he doesn't have the scratch to compete with Trump.
It will be Warren, which means Trump needs new things to attack her on.

Why do we have Columbus Day? He killed so many people.

Better option:

Dump a bunch of these useless money-sync, alphabet soup departments and programs into Boston Harbor.

Biden = a shit sandwich
Trump = a shit sandwich with a side of vomit fries
Hillary = a shit sandwich with a side of vomit fries and a poz-sauce milk shake with fungus covered toenail clipping sprinkles.

Oh, look, a ron paul supporter. I thought they were extinct.

All of them became pepegas. ALL of them.

Yeah pretty much why I'm voting the Warren/Butttigieg ticket. It's the only rational choice to make.

December 25, 2019 - Ex-President D. Trump dies - It's called Freedom Day

Attached: Just a pinch of actual feces and voila, Bullshit Soup.jpg (1243x1066, 210K)

Listen to me you russian fuck, and listen as hard as you fucking can. We're done with you, so fuck off. Go film an insurance scam from your dashboard and leave us alone.

Cause a panic

Sure, OP. I'll bite. Why does trump deserve a holiday? Here I'll even narrow it down for you.
>Becuz muh jobs
No.
>Becuz muh monies
No.
>Becuz muh freedumbz
No.
>Becuz he say meen thingz 2 libcuckz
Only viable reason but no. Anyone with a Twitter account can and already does that.
>Becuz muh president
No.
>Becuz muh wall
Where?
>Shuddafuggup, he make da emmegrentz go back Stoopid feggort
No, that's ICE.
Am I missing any talking points you would have made? Feel free to criticize if I'm wrong.
Inb4 " it wuz bate u retarr"
I know.

The DPRK was launching ICBMs off the coast of Japan and running other nuclear weapons tests. Obama told them to stop, or else. They didn't stop until they basically destroyed one of their own testing facilities because Obama is a pussy.

Business investment is only one part of the economy. Not to mention that the boost is in certain parts of the country, and the utter failure of the wage raise in other states kept the national gain stagnant. Because Liberals are fucking dumb with money.

Cut a bunch of bullshit out. The Fed doesn't need this much money. It never has needed it.

We're all still here. That's why Trump won. And I was never really old enough to support Paul. Though I would be okay with President Rand ideally.

Yeah; Dump Trump Day. A time to reflect on just how incompetent and egotistical a human being can be, and a reminder that our great republic is always at risk by an evil-minded tyrant.

Orange Dotard Day? Sounds like a winner.

President Biden ftw.

I’m republican-leaning Indy & I like him. He’s a cool guy. No bullshit & he knows how to do the job.

He’ll secure his party’s nomination in July win convincingly in November & make a damn fine president.

A toaster oven would make a damn fine president in comparison to what we have now.

Attached: Trump saves America.webm (1080x720, 1.91M)

> tweets that only make sense if the day is January 19th, 2017 or earlier

Attached: 1561477153150.gif (500x338, 688K)

To be any gayer, there would have to be cum in a mustache.

Attached: 16562-22061.jpg (320x240, 10K)

>anti trump response
>russian bot
bruh
>They didn't stop until they basically destroyed one of their own testing facilities
You mean an earthquake.
North Korea is still testing weapons, and say maybe some day not today but maybe talks can start again...as they always do.
>Business investment is only one part of the economy
And the tax revenue actually increased for the poor and middle class while decreased for the rich.
Thanks to Trump's christmas list for Goldman Sachs, the rich effectively pay a lower tax rate than the poor for the first time in US history (23.4 v 24$)
It was and is a fucking scam.

First President with an iron lung for VP.