Use this post to vent about your shitty day, life, signifcant other etc. ill read em

use this post to vent about your shitty day, life, signifcant other etc. ill read em

Attached: apu joose.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Fuck working full time and fuck long distance relationships.

That’s about all I have.

Found out wife of 3 years has a diaper fetish and likes to wear them and use them when I'm travelling for business. So there's that.

Fuck everything that exists except you beautiful motherfuckers. Also, still haven't gotten over it, fuck this redhead horse riding piece of shit which decided it was better to fuck my best friend. Maaaaaan relationships are tough.

Attached: 1vcwxr.jpg (539x839, 26K)

I started hanging out on Sup Forums because I realized that leftists are retarded but then after hanging around on Sup Forums I realized that Sup Forums is also retarded so now I think everyone's retarded and we should just have a king or something so we don't have so many important decisions being made by retards, but it will never happen because everyone's retarded.

i feel it my dude i was in a long distance for about a year, its so hard to keep it going

I'm sick of having to put so much effort into living a life I didn't ask for. I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself even though I've tried but I can't be bothered keeping this up either. I spent my entire life isolated taking care of my mom and now I'm a friendless, asocial introverted loser whose only marketable skill is being hard-working since that's all I care about. Never had any friends or a girlfriend, my personality is shit and I'm not attractive either. I hope one day I get a rush of impulsiveness and finally become capable of ending it all. That's all I'm living for.

Been at it for five years. Get to see him once or twice a year. It’s tough

dont kill yourself

ok now that thats out of the way if you do kill yourself make a huge impact, do it violently in a public place

hahaha gay

I know how fucking tough it is mate. Here's my Sup Forums retarded bot shitty advice: do what you do best, but don't expect anything. Good shit happens when you don't expect it (most times). Keep up the good work, Dig for some of that appreciation, eventually start working out (i'm not assuming your body weight, it's just a great way to relieve stress) and enjoy the small things in life. You only live once, make it a decent time for yourself mate.

Attached: tenor.gif (300x404, 782K)

My best Friend is always hanging out with my gf . Even tho he got a gf (His GF has been my best friend for 10+years)

Attached: B3C2FD37-157C-4B2F-BC3A-A033F4B79257.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>be me
>stuck in snow for 4 days traveling
>now im sick
>sleeping under bridge for 2 days
>be today
>sitting at ihop leaking out my face and shitting molten lava every 15 mins
>thinking bout getting drunk
>cant decide if i should
At least the ihop hoes are nice enough.

>shitty day
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FUCKING HALF OF IT!

I'm a tard wrangler, and i work the overnights at my facility. the other tard wrangler that works some of the other nights doesn't do shit. He sleeps all night and wacks off in the bathroom, and doesn't clean or change the clients. I HAD TO FISH SHIT OUT OF AN OLD RETARDS PUSSY, SHE GOT WET WHEN I WAS CLEANING HER PUSSY OUT.

I WANT TO DIE.

Nah, I wouldn't want to burden anyone. I'd probably just OD on some pills or something. Real quiet like.
I keep telling myself all of this but it's getting harder. I started going to the gym earlier this year and it helped my self-esteem a bit with all the improvements I've seen but I'm too far gone for that to be enough. I can only hope to graduate from college with a good enough job to save up some money because if I ever decide to kill myself, I'll at least have done it after donating it to a worthy cause.

Its okay little newfriend, none of it ever mattered. Government and politics is just a dog and pony show to captivate the sheeple. Nothing ever really changes and youre sibscribing to what is essentially the WWF but instead of ripped silly dudes beating eachother with chairs its a bunch of pressed lip millionaires LARPing for dipshit dollars. Everyone is retarded.
Oh and also it really is the jews.

Ahahahahaha fuck dude

get shit faced but dont let it go too far

unless you want to

i assume you live in a country were you can choose your job WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CHOOSE TO BE A TARD WRANGLER

Find some gay dude to live with him

Ya super gay I know

i didn't fuck chewbaca

It's not shitty... yet. I go home to home with my service and sometimes get fucked at the end of the day with a last minute job. That's when it becomes shitty.

Fuck living with anyone ill take sick under a bridge to any fucking residence thanks i dont care if its a gay fag like you or some super hot chick youre still gonna find me off in the bushes somewhere fuck people fuck relationships forever

>Turning 20 in a few days
>Dropped out of school near the end of my senior year almost a year ago
>Couldn't focus in class because niggers were threatening to show up to my house and posed as me online to make shooting threats
>Still live with stepdad, since my emotionally abusive mother divorced him and moved out
>No job. No real skills and I'm too physically weak for manual labor. Even if I had them I'm probably too infamous in my town to get work
>Have an online GF, but I'm too ashamed to tell her the truth and lie about having a wageslave job
>Only a few months sober off oxy and I border on relapse every day
I know people have it much worse than me, which just makes me feel even worse about how much of a fuckup I'm turning into.

Leave your hometown idiot

my cousin died this past week and i still half to pay for college i also have a court date in november i need a lawyer my car is taking is taking a shit on me i cant smoke weed and everyone i know annoys me

How long have you had the gf?

I had to wipe my ass today with those paper toilet ring things that are meant to cover the seat since the stall I was shitting in had no tp

Life forced me to do things I didn't want. And when I was able to stand for myself I just grew old. Imagine being over 50, still having teenage dreams and being stuck in an old body. No decent pussy left to have. Fuck, I'm lonely but I want my share of life now.

With what money? My stepdad keeps the lights on, but that's all since he's a wageslave.

Whats ur charge

Little over a year.

Fucking hate bitches love doesnt exist get swole fuck bitches get money never get married until you are an old senile fuck

Just leave. Take shit to sleep with in a backpack and walk the fuck out of there. Go to the nearest college town and find roommates. Talk to everyone. All you have to do is fucking go, get the fuck out and dont look back. You arent going to die sleeping outside for a couple weeks. Go make some fucking opportunities nothing will ever happen for you if you stay there.
All my friends were just like you, now theyre 30+ been doing nothing but working 7.50/hr jobs and drinking for 10 years. That will be you if you stay at home.
Youre supposed to leave home. Do it faggot.

That said, marry your nurse, Sup Forumsro!

To be honest I dont think a young hot nurse would marry an old bastard. But Ill give it a shot.

It might actually kill me. I'm asthmatic, have blood sugar issues, and glaucoma that I haven't gotten a checkup for in over two years.

Honestly I think you would be fine to tell her the truth. It’s not like you’re living together and she’s dependent on you to make money or anything. It would also probably give you a better support system if you had someone like her who knows what you’re going thru. Otherwise you may end up alienating her and pushing her away.

This is why you should leave your hometown right here. Dont end up this guy no matter what.

She's just the only person I've ever felt romantic love for. I'm afraid that if she finds out she'll leave me, and then I'll be even worse off. I only sobered up because she was there.

I want to get out, man. I want to save up and go to mortuary school for a quiet job, but without money I can't get the fuck out.

Be honest medfag student, study my ass off from real books, shitbags who are going to kill their patients someday get better grades than I do because they cheat. I am considered an an underachiever by professors. Feels bad man.

just leave dude, if you stay youll regret it for the rest of your life. i know its scary but its either that or die a slow death at home

No it wont fuck out of here with that shit, you know what will kill you? Wasting away in shitsville. I have asthma too and im sick right now and have to camp but you know what? Ive got 600 bucks in my pocket on my way to make 40 grand this winter growing medical weed. Im from the fucking ozarks in missouri. Grew up in a literal shack. If i hadnt left idve killed my self by now as 3 of my buddies did because they, like you, didnt see a way out. Be scared of stagnation not of change dude. Fuck that shit.

Possibly wrong post you responded to. My hometown is not my problem. My age is the problem and how people generally think I should be living like a monk.

My biggest fear is my past following me. Nearly everything I've done in the past few years has probably been talked about on social media, so if even one person finds out who I used to be I'm done for.

Its been 3 yr since she left me. It was LDR
I still try to message her with new account but blocks all. I feel pathetic like I never deserved her. Only thing I find comfort in is the fact that I got to keep her nudes.

You have to go somewhere you can actually make money first dude. You have to think outside the box. Its nowhere near impossible to come up somewhere new with nothing. Actually pretty fucking easy provided you arent lazy. And as long as you talk to everyone and put yourself out there you will get rides, money, food, everything you need from other people who want to see you succeed. You are young use it before youre 35 remembering this fucking thread wishing you could still just walk out of town.

I can't eat, piss or shit without experiencing pain. Constant tooth and headaches. Keep losing weight like I have a cancer. Doctors just prescribe painkillers and think I'm making shit up.
I would like to keep on living, even as a lonely loser. But I cant handle this pain anymore.

Attached: feels (10).jpg (380x380, 50K)

Let go. No happiness is found on this path. Even consider deleting her nudes because they remind you of "better" days.

I was telling the other guy not to end up like you old man. Assuming youre the old dude and not the other guy. You are pretty much my biggest fear.

so what? everyone already knows who you are at home so nothings changing there, but if you leave no one is going to go picking around your past in a new town unless there fucking crazy or knew you before. it sounds like your making excuses for staying where you are

Fuck the job search. I have an MS in chemical engineering and can't find a job. I'm studying for accreditation and my backpack was stolen out of my car. My phone screen is broken and I don't have the money to fix or replace it.

Oh god dude. Whats your diet like?

You will have a bad time ahead but you will get used to pain to a certain degree. Still a shitty life but better than none. You should see a doctor who has knowledge about allergies and deficiency symptoms.

i have no life
i am a loser
i have no friends
i am either ugly on the inside or outside
i don't know
my eyes betray my senses
my ears betray my heart
and the other way around
i feel like killing myself but i'm too much of a pussy to do it. i like saying rude things to people in deny over the internet.
TL;DR
i am a massive cocksucking venomous F A G G O T

I have a coupon for half off a phone screen repair at batteries+, if you have one of those locally ill mail it to you fam

I'm the old bugger. You'll get used to a shitty life to some extent but I lost some decades to nothing.

I just fucking hate those ugly people

Okay, this is gonna be looong and gay but yes, here we go:

So I had this friend group for a few years and everyone started getting worse, I got a girlfriend who was a complete fucking weirdo and was only in it for the sex, and after we broke up, she spread rumours about me and she even started talking to my "friends" and because they are fucking incels, they tried to get with her and every rumour and bullshit lie she said they believed and took the piss yet they were to pussy to say it personally and had to get some guy to tell me what they said. One of the shit talkers was my closest friend.

My close friend: I didn't have alot of friends but he was a good one. I cared about the guy, I'd give him money, we never fell out once through the 4 years we knew each other, never failed to die of laughter each day, but now he is basically sucking off this other guy in this group. This kid was a cunt to my friend but now they're all goody goody, fucking pricks. Anyhow, they sent me a video of them bullying this poor kid and I just called them fucking losers and I'm the "dickhead". And when I was with my girlfriend at the time, this kid (let's call him Jake). Jake took the piss out of me for being with a girl I liked (at the time obviously) and now he's trying to get with her and I think they are now and I find them fucking pathetic. Now, my "close" friend dislikes me because I stood up for myself.

And because of my lack of friends, I literally sit with a teacher at college break and talk with the guy as he's genuinely fucking cool. But he's getting shit off students and I feel bad for the guy.

When this is all going on, I can't sleep and my mental health is declining, I have a mentally ill mother who is bi polar, so one minute she's great and next she's giving me shit. My dad doesn't care if I live or die and I've gaven up on everything. My mother is also suicidal and one day I might get that phone call from the hospital telling me my mothers dead.Shit life

THIS. GET SWOLE. BECOME SUCCESSFUL. FUCK BITCHES. NO RELATIONSHIP BULLSHIT FAGGOTS

I know I want to but those make me nut in seconds but then I fall in guilt trap. Idk bro

at least your not a virgin

My dad is 65 and has worked on the same shithole golf course for 40 years 4 days off a month making next to nothing paying for my moms alcoholism and cigarettes.
One time before i left home i asked him why the fuck id ever want to turn out like him, old and miserable grumpy dickhead with nothing to show for all the money he wasted his life to make
He got in my face, looked me straight in the eyes and said
>you think i dont love sitting on my greens mower every morning at 6am watching the sun come up?
F

just be happy your not a virgin like me

LISTEN TO ME YOU FUCKING PUSSY. GO FUCKING WATCH GRAN TORINO AND REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A BITCH YOU ARE. THEN MAKE YOURSELF INTO A FUCKING MAN YOU SPINELESS COWARD FUCK. PUNISH YOURSELF. THE ANGER WILL MAKE YOU WANT SUCCESS LIKE A WILD FUCKIG ANIMAL YOU SAD LITTLE CUNT

I'd be all over that if I could get to a store, but no dice. Thanks though. I'm using my parents home phone number for job applications right now

I feel really weird. I feel empty. Although, there is no tangible reason i should feel this way. I have friends, a gf, and am doing well otherwise. Why do I feel like I have nothing to offer the world? Npc energy at its finest

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Dude I feel you Although Im just 25 yo kissless virgin.
Only if I got through my fear in school I might have atleast some fun

20yr fag
Never thought I'd actually get inspired by some Sup Forumsros. Any tips for working online/over the phone?

Attached: DoingIt.png (696x102, 9K)

It's my day off and I made mac and cheese while playing video games and fapping and watching movies. Good so far!

Im on my way to become Diplomat. But it's so uncertain that I usually want to give up

Do they employ indian? Just asking for science project

BECAUSE. YOU HAVE BECOME COMPLACENT AND COMFORTABLE. YOUR FICTIONAL HAPPINESS DOES NOT SATISFY YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL. MAKE YOURSELF INTO A STRONGER PERSON. NOT FOR ANYONE BUT YOU. AND FORGET YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE IS JUST PUSSY FOR YOU TO ENJOY FOR NOW

Yet you failed to insult us properly. Imagine everything you feel and experience is a distorted version of what is really happening. That smiling girl isn't mocking you. The joking fellows don't laugh behind your back. Worst case, nobody really minds you. You have nothing to lose. Make an adventure day and go out there and feel invincible - just for giggles. Try to experience a different perspective. Then compare it to your daily life. And maybe return here in this shithole to brag about some wins out there. Go get'em, tiger!

Trust me, it's nothing special. First time is great, but after a while it's boring.

I hope somebody tries to take a second to hear me out because it feels like just about NOBODY else will... I make teryaki food 40 hours a week living in my moms house with my herpes infested girlfriend who I only agreed to date because then I wouldnt have to say "I dont know where my herpes came from" now I have someone to blame it on. Smh I feel like I have so much to say and so little time, Nobody cares about me. I'm so insignificant to everyone, My girlfriend always has so much to say but never wants to listen to me...

NEVER FUCKING GIVE UP. YOUR ONLY OBSTACLE IS YOURSELF. TAKE THE FUCKING WORLD BY THE BALLS, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU FUCKING CAN.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

>duckduckgo
i see your a man of class as well

Breakfast and dinner is normal and diverse but I tend to skip lunch, so that doesn't help my weight. Eating takes twice as long due to pain so can't really join coworkers at lunch.
I'll try to hang in there and switch doctors. 25 is too early to an hero.

YOU TWO ARE LIKE FRIENDS!

talk to people, intiate conversation, for every 5 people who dont give a shit 1 person will, you have to treasure those people

Far as I can tell they don't care as long as you can read and write.

I have a minor case of crippling paranoia, so I don't like using Google.

same here dog fuckin gument watching my loli archives

why is everything in life so inconvenient and bothersome? every day is just full of chores and it's fucking annoying as shit

Waiting to get paid wednesday so I can pay my bills. Own a house and car and work 40+ hours a week but I'm living paycheck to paycheck. I refuse to get another job because for 2 years I worked 84 hour weeks and I'll never be a wage slave like that again. It fucking sucked and I lost basically every personal relationship I had, even my dog stopped liking me. It changed me as a person completely. Either way now I'm contemplating quitting and finding new work or just continuing living paycheck to paycheck. And I mean I dont even have enough for gas so whatever is in my tank is what I got till wednesday. Been like this every other week for 6 years now... last year I got a 10 cent raise... they used to give us profit sharing bonuses but those went away years ago and now I watch the boses son get a new kitchen and box seats at the viking game this weekend.. hes had four cars last year and now hes got a kid and my boss gave the kid a rental house to manage when he becomes of age.

Well, is the sarge type and I'm the old fuck. Does that makes us friends, SARGE?

Switch to nothing but rice beans and green leafy veggies

So I guess at least I know where my bonuses are going right?

I saw tool last night. Lifes good

Imagine everything is perfect. You'll get so jaded in no time that nothing would bother you, not even in a positive way. Humans need conflict and challenges.

Fucking RIP

Cringe

IT DEPENDS. IF YOU ARE A MAN WHO LIVES IN THE MOMENT THEN YES SIR.

STOP BEING A PANSY. DO SOMETHING FUN FOR YOURSELF.

i0iiiffffgggot yel lelled at on pphgffhone by mmnmean lady a-att worwork tot;totday fffg.f.gf.....;

Attached: image0.png (750x739, 433K)

Thanks \b/ro. I really I can do it. It might take 2 year more of continous study and preparation. But I'm onto it like a clingy snail

FUCK! YES! But that is my fucking problem. I have no goals left in life but getting to the next day. Some nice titties and some ass to grab would make it perfect but zero-nada-nothing. Fuck.