Canada's thanksgiving is superior to america's thanksgiving

canada's thanksgiving is superior to america's thanksgiving

prove me wrong

Attached: trudeau family.jpg (2048x1366, 597K)

I've never been to Canada

Everything is better in Canada

is that his wife in the picture? id definitely fuck that pussy

Agreed ! Everything is better in Canada.. Our firearm laws are a bit restrictive but manageable. Pot is legal everywhere, the measuring system is better (km/m vs. Miles/ft). There isn’t 335 million people here and most of un aren’t redneck hillbillies. Oh ya and then there’s Trump! Lib or PC either way better then and orange baffoon.

lol,trudeau is even worse then trump

EXACTLY! i hate the hindus out here turning canada into india number 2 because they dirtied up their own country

thats what you get for being a open border's retarded libshit

No he’s not. He’s a fruitcake but not much on this planet is worse than trump.. There is not multiple dedicated news stations in Canada calling for Trudeau’s removal. And don’t even get me started on trumps family or I don’t know the people he put in government or let’s say the supreme court. Trudeau is a fruitcake but he’s a pretty typical liberal. Trump is not a typical Republican he’s a baffoon.

Just for the record Stephen Harper let in many many many immigrants do the research before you start talking trash. fucking retard

trump isnt even a republican to begin with.but who cares,maybe instead of bitching and moaning for the past 4 years you could of did something decent like improve your own political party

>do the research

what a moron,go suck some more liberal cock

also,i could care less about canada.its an even bigger liberal shit hole then america is right now(this is if you smart enough to understand the direction america is going.which i doubt it)

We only have 37-38 million people in Canada.. lots of room here for more

The conservatives? I’m a Canadian and a registered PC !

Well when we spend 500 on food we get 500worth of food when a Canadian spends 500 on food they get a carton of eggs and a bag of milk

Down the tubes is where America I going. Let’s see hows that’s wall coming and oh ya is Mexico paying ? Hillary in jail yet ? Just most of trumps campaign team is in jail. Learn the facts you fucking retard.

Hopefully after the election Turdeau is gone or at least we have a minority government. So sick of this fruit cake

Attached: turdeau_CURRENT_YEAR_posting.jpg (1970x1200, 1.94M)

Uneducated hillbilliy. I guess you can get a lot of spray canned cheese in America. Here’s an idea. Go find a tide pod swallow a couple let me know how you feel in a couple days

good,maybe we you can fit donald trump,his supporters and the rest of the democrats there.that would really make america great again

he says,while the 500 he got was provided by the goverment and he spent half of it on meth and opiods

Everything in Canada is better except for this snow flake....what a embarrassment

Attached: EGtO7A4U8AAz3rm.jpg (2502x2803, 830K)

No cock cuck no all the food for my family comes from farmers markets and I buy wholesale meat from farms go suck you nigger masters cock and his cream from your wifes(his bitch) asshole and know that the us is doing worlds better then your passport excuse of a country

Nope I work 100% for my money your country is the one begging for scraps from the un

Then why has everything good in Canada run to the USA

>farmers markets

well i guess he proved his point right with you being an unducated hillbilly.since thats where hillbillys get their food from

imagine if donald trump dressed up like adolf hitler

You niggers can't even complete a proper sentence

>could of

No I just live in a rural city where it cold enough to keep the trash away and where there's a shit ton of farms

in Mexico your mother eats shit and sucks dicc as it steals comic books like Greatest Flash Stories Ever Told and screams "ya page le rent, a"
>i payed rent!
your mother, the Mexican

No your just not worth the time

Wow I see they sent their big guns on this one....I'm hurt

Hey at least I can have guns

And so can we...what's your point?

After you bend over