How the fuck are you supposed to eat a custard slice from Sainsbury's...

How the fuck are you supposed to eat a custard slice from Sainsbury's? you can't hold it from the sides because of the custard, you can't hold it from the top/bottom because of the icing and you can't eat it with a fork or spoon because the pastry is too stiff so applying any pressure causes the custard to go everywhere. Even if you do manage to get it to your mouth in one piece, biting into it causes you to wear more custard than you eat

Attached: DSC_4575a.jpg (2070x2070, 1.41M)

>First World problems

hmmm... love tompouce

take off the top and eat it, than eat the bottom part

You apply a bit of pressure so the custard comes out of the sides. Then you run the slice along your mouth essentially skimming the custard into your mouth. Repeat on the other side. Bite into the whole thing if at an appropriate level of custard that won't spill, else repeat presure and skim custard.

twat

Attached: frog.jpg (550x530, 80K)

>flip on side
>bite it or spoon it.
>mmm cumstard
I should cum in your mouth right now for that stupid question.

slide the fork tines into the top pastry from the side and twist the fork to break the top layer of pastry
remove fork and stab downwards to break bottom pastry
put it in your mouth you fat fuck

ever heard of utensils, you dumb bitch?

Turn it on its side then when u cut the pressure wont ooze out the custard. Also some people take the top layer off and eat it seperated. Kinda like splitting and oreo.

Turn it on its side, hold it by the pastry, you'll get a bit of icing on your fingers but not much, then night down, this is better than having the icing on thee top and biting down cause the custard goes everywhere. You can also have it on its side and on a plate, so when you cut down on it you're cutting down through both pastry slices at the same time, and not squeezing the top slice down and forcing the custard out, like it would if it was on your plate like in pic

don't do this makes mustard gas

Not the OP but these things are usually eaten as snacks while people are out and about or on their lunch breaks or whatever. Do you tend to walk around carrying a bunch of utensils with you retard? These things are sold for convenience yet are anything but convenient.

i employ a small brown child to feed me custard slices. his name is mthung n'thiep

Take the top of than stick it to the bottom

Agreed. This is now you eat it

cake fork

If you have to wonder about these things concerning a desert, you’re a fuckin moron. So yeah....idk what to tell ya fella

Attached: 7E1BCD96-810A-4AA7-B916-433D366B9D50.gif (500x349, 906K)

>employ

Attached: EC48BC14-D9A7-4CB9-898F-9A9B74328C91.jpg (470x470, 31K)

More like custard gas amirite lololololol

eat it in one bite faggot

Its dessert you mong

Why are our cakes so good??

Attached: uvf1.jpg (474x419, 43K)

pudding..

You're retarded

napkin

Kek

I pull off the bottom pastry and eat it on its own (its a little dry but meh). Then i get to eat the slice with no issues, but hold it upside down so the custard dosnt end up sitting in your lap.

FUK U

Die reddit

WTF? A mille-feuille without the feuilles? Damn but Sainsbury is lazy!

Nah fam