There is literally nothing wrong with episode 3

There is literally nothing wrong with episode 3

I don't know, they left a lot of questions answered, like what happened to the taxation of the galactic trade routes that were the source of the original issues in the first movie?
Stupid to leave things unanswered like that.

if youre an idiot or have the attention span of a child, then yeah i guess so.

>shitty acting
>bad CGI
>"NOOOOOOOOOO"
>pointless Chewbacca cameo
>Yoda flipping around with a lightsaber again
>General Bone-to-pick the coughing robot
>Anakin's rushed turn to the dark side

Only good parts are Sheev and that the pacing is a lot better than in the other prequels, which makes it a lot more watchable as an unintentional comedy.

Kashyyk and Chewbacca are unnecessary.
Liam Neeson should have appeared as a Force ghost.
I guess Sheev, Vader, and Tarkin just stand there looking at the Death Star for 17 years.

Still 7/10 and better than what we've been getting lately.

E3 is 10/10 compared to the pile of steaming shit that E7 is.

/thread

You are... so beautiful

>literally nothing wrong with episode 3

Except the writing, the pointless shoe-ins and cameos, "She's lost the will to live", etc etc etc

the book by stover was much better and actually managed to explain things

except the first one and half hour
the finale is good tho

Honestly all the star wars movies are pretty equal in quality desu, maybe a slight dip with episode 1 and 2. You're supposed to look at Lucas wars as one monolithic epic as opposed to each movie in their own right.

Disney wars is next level bad, once those are all set and done I guarantee people will argue over whether they should even qualify as canon.

You prequelfags are fucking delusional

>muh childhood
>muh gatekeeping
>muh canon

Sheeve, I will help you save your wife
>Anikan turns to darkside
Sheev: Well I can't really save your wife, but we could try and train and learn or something
>Anikan gets mad everytime and overreacts, but when Sheev lies about being able to save his wife, his reaction is meh i'm sticking with this maybe it will work out

If you like ep3 you have no brain.

Disneyshills truly are pure cancer. It's delusional to think that star wars fans won't consider them official because the original creator had no input on those movies?

The original creator is seen as a joke after the prequels

You seem to have confused the words joke and god

Doesn't matter. He may have consented to sell it to 'white slavers' but star wars is still his conceptual baby.

>Sheev: Well I can't really save your wife, but we could try and train and learn or something

Sheev never said that. He said to Vader that he killed Padme.

>She's lost the will to live
Sure, when Yoda does it and people literally die from the same reason in real life, it's okay.

Not really, only by man children who whined about muh OT childhood and kids falling for the memes today.

This

Rogue One shits all over this flick.

The soccer ball droid from 7 was better written than any character in this shitheap.

There isn't. It's the defining Star Wars movie to me, fully embracing its epic roots and finishing the tragedy.

It was the perfect sendoff. I remember being so sad we'd never see an episodes 7, 8, 9. Now I fucking wish they never existed. It's tragic.

Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth George the Icky?

The only thing wrong with Episode 3 was it did a massive disservice to Grievous to his prior Clone Wars portrayal.

And then it carried over into the reboot turning him into little more than a gag villain.

The production of Episodes I, II and III is just surreal.

the sad thing is that some peanut brain fanboys actually believe this

I believe sw is kinda amerifat pride, so its touchy subject for them.
IMHO, SW had those small shitty parts that were so overwhelming, they ruin almost whole movie.
Example SW1: first thing everyone will think of is JarJar.
All those epic light saber battles against androids and with sith redfaceguy , all those beautiful scenes fall into second place because one comic relief, unimportant character.

Kinda as if you can't fathom SW is targeted at 10-17 audience+nostalgia fags who watched original when they were 10-17.

Only mature sw is 3 and 4.

Pretty much. Not only is it the best in the PT, it's also one of the best in the entire series imo.

4 = 6 > 5 > RO > 7 > 2 > 3 > 1

Truly, the peasant choice.

6 > 4 > 5 > RO > 1

still hype for 8 though because of Kylo

Pleb as fuck, here's how it goes:

4 = 3 > 5 = 6 > 2 = 1 >>>> RO = 7

>4 = 3
>cornerstone of filmmaking is equal to ANAKIN YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART

kill yourself

>people still ranking RotS as the best prequel

I REALLY wish this meme would end.

It's so goddamn bloated and overrated.

Fuck off nostalgia faggot.

4 >= 3 = 6 = 5 > 1 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>6=5
wot?

3 > 6 > 5 > RO > 4 > 2 > 1

You have autism.

Except it's the second worst star wars flick. Here's the patrician ranking
4 > 5 > R1 > 6 = TFA > 1 > 3 > 2

5>RO>6>7=4

Inconsequential, non-canon: 3, 1, 2

sup disneycuck

>having this shit taste

Nice meme, let's see your taste redditor
(the second guy does indeed have bad taste tho)

>forgettable music
>worst protagonist ever created
>shitty vapid fight scenes
>rediculous dialogue and plot

What meme? You just can't pass everything off as a meme if you disagree with it and call the person a redditor.
Also
>ranking films
now this is a bad meme.

THIS

People only hated the prequels because it was trendy. Now George Lucas is getting the last laugh while people pretend to enjoy jewified Diversity Wars so that their wife's son won't call them a racist

Sheev was shit too, he should have been portrayed as beyond light sabers and shit just like today, his only redeeming factor was the hammy villainous acting which was fun to watch, unlike the rest of this shit show

>What meme? You just can't pass everything off as a meme if you disagree with it and call the person a redditor.

It has to tie up every loose end it could in one movie because they took too long setting everything up.

The space battles and saber fights are overdone to Hell and back -- ESPECIALLY the Obi-Wan/Anakin fight, which lasted way beyond what it should have.

>I can't think of a rebuttal so I'll just post a reaction pic I saved a while ago