Why aren't you dating a Mexican girl?

Why aren't you dating a Mexican girl?

Attached: E7gVmTW.png (417x500, 6K)

I am xD

Attached: FB_IMG_1570406414578 1.jpg (1400x1400, 90K)

I did. She was a lunatic bitch and cheated on me twice.

how's her butt?

Because I'm Mexican and even I don't date them.

They get pregnant REALLY REALLY easy.
If you jerk off to that picture, her and two of her friends will get knocked up.

tight and big ;)

Attached: brendah6.jpg (2448x3264, 1.77M)

does it jiggle?

lmao ponla a trapear wey

taco flaps

Because I'm married to a black woman.

already did. her dad and brother were fuckin nuts and all she wanted was my dick. i want a companion not a whore. now i have both with my hot white wife. :p

Because i am dating an Argentinian one

Attached: IMG_20190910_062712.jpg (818x720, 115K)

Have your fun and then dump her, you have a classic ticking timebomb gorda.

Like hell it jiggles ;)

Attached: brendah3.jpg (1920x2560, 1.05M)

My wife wouldn't approve.

Because they have hairy upper lips and poor posture

DOnt thing she'll get fat, i've been with her for 4 years and stil too hot

Attached: brendah14.jpg (2448x3264, 737K)

And they're ghetto and have attitudes of black women, but not as bad. And cause they mostly date homies

This is true.
Nutting inside a Mexican woman has to be the most satisfying feeling ever. Knowing she is instantly pregnant and carrying your baby.

Kik? Nadie??
hepesa94

i'm dripping, moar?

;)

Attached: brendah4.jpg (1920x2560, 1.14M)

Attached: brendah11.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I am. Worst decision

Cause mexican girls don't shave their arms

Because there's no such thing as a Mexican with mental stability and they think that's a good personality trait

I have fucked plenty of Latin girls, but would never date one.

The reason for this is that they are notoriously fickle. Latin cultures are authority-centric. A nearly universal desire amongst the people who inhabit them is to seek out a powerful, centralized authority figure from whom societal order stems. This is largely rooted in Spanish colonialism and the catholic church. Latin people have a very keen sense of who is the "jefe"; a man men aspire to be, and women aspire to be with.

Latin women are beautiful, usually excellent cooks, and even better lovers. But one thing they are not is loyal. When a Latin-American woman is fixated on you, you are her king and she will treat you as such. But this loyalty only extends to whomever her best option happens to be. The minute you are not the strongest male authority figure in her life, you are lower than dirt to her. She owes you nothing, and time spent on you is time wasted from that point forward. If you have a boss in charge of you at work and isn't afraid to flaunt it, she will want to fuck your boss. If you have a competitor who gets the best of you, she will want to fuck him. If ever she perceives a man to be superior to you in any way and she has access to him, your clock is ticking.

All women are like this to some extent, but Latin women by far the most. This is not the kind of person you invest time, money, and resources in through a process like dating. They are only ever as obedient as the length of leash you give them allows.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

Because im not Mexican

You haven't used a ring to access her inflation mode.

What if I'm dating a Mexican guy?

They dont do actual monogamy. So many try to hook up but theyre already in a relationship. always turn them down if.I.know