>She's bi and very dominant
>Mention a few times that my face is androgynous if I shave
>She's been groping and playing with my chest/ass a lot
>Been calling me cute a lot more
>Tells me she wants to peg me
>She's been mentioning me losing the beard more often
>Called my dick pathetic a few times while jerking me off
>MFW I'm into this
Am I too far gone Sup Forumsros? Has she started me on the path of becoming a trap?

Attached: 40211019.png (412x360, 164K)

you're already beyond help

you're living the dream, user

I haven't taken anything up the ass yet. Are you sure there's still no chance for me?

>Been dating first GF
pics or fake

Do what she says and become a trap, its the only way

My dude
Act like a man and FUCK her hard and good

Kek

This. And then leave her. She is human garbage.

kek

Bro I've been thru something similar. Let her peg you but dont let her call ur dick small

Not gonna show her face, but this good enough?

Attached: NotAVirginAnymore.jpg (1512x2016, 335K)

this, otherwise enjoy, hopefully - 2 strapons will suit your ass sooner or later since shes bi

>Billie eilish

Wow, what a potato.

>Hairdye: not even once.

The real question user is this.
Can you do better?

It's all over sis. Start growing those tits

A 3-way is a 3-way, no matter who's catching

make her eat your ass first. if she refuses you can refuse anything from now on.

not sure I'd smash but good 4 u user

Attached: 4HDC0Vs.jpg (640x1136, 188K)

As a matter of fact, I cannot.

She's got a case of bulldyke face, and the dye is mostly washed out now (old pic). Great personality and ass, though.

Sounds fair enough, and like a decent lube.

Show ass

my dubs demand them

No. I still love and respect her too much. Her nudes are all mine!

Got dubs on the deny. Get fucked.

Not as much as you getting the strap tonight.

Do it. Be happy and pretty. Let this angel deliver you to your femininity.

But I really like by beard and abs.

Depends on your looks. If you like it, you don't have to be a trap, just be a feminine man and plow her too. Like, you can be a switch. Half these fucks haven't had sex.

I'm a really pretty dude. I started growing my beard out in high school, so I could do full face goth makeup without looking like a chick.

your only problem is, she will eventually make you fuck guys and then decide you're to gay for her to be with and then you'll have gone through all these expriences and gay sex for someone who wont be with you anymore, i say put an end to it and start angry fucking her dominating her in bed, or put an end to the relationship, that would actually be my best adivce to you, dump it before it goes any further, find someone who actually cares about you and doesn't just sees you as a sex toy

Speaking from experience?
She's really only like that in the bedroom. Outside she's really tame and will usually just cuddle me while I sit on her lap.

>Speaking from experience?
Exprience with relationships, not exprience with having a gf wanting to be pegged. All you gotta know to see where this is going is how women think, even remotely, plus read up online on how some of these traps got started, this is coming your way if you let it happen. Certain things, should stay as a fetish.

hardcore closet gay projection. seek help.

She’s a fucking pig that can’t even clean a mirror. Take your dignity and dump her. You might be able to remain a guy if you do.

I have a slob fetish. Fuck you.

I doubt it, you probably can, she isn't older than 22 by that pic, you can definitely do better much bigger and uglier guys get better looking girls than that pic you posted

dump her keep beard

Those guys have something I don't: money

nope, those guys simply tried and you didn't.

does she live in a crack house?

>i dont have money
don't listen to incels user she called your dick pathetic she probably fucking other guys rn

We're both poor. Saving up for a security deposit so we can move in together.

Well user, I’m an openly bisexual man and I think you’re being a little bitch. Slap some sense into her and yourself, you’re a MAN act like it faggot.

Humor and a sense of self will do more for you long term than buying entitled hoes more shit they don't need. Those girls fuck chads behind the paypigs back 90% of the time

I'm a wageslave. I couldn't be a paypig even if it was my fetish.