Why aren't you dating an American girl?

Why aren't you dating an American girl?

Attached: 0IBD30X.png (418x500, 21K)

they hit 25 and expand like a zeppelin

Attached: american-housewives.gif (414x537, 1.92M)

i dont live in america

Because my wife only has a green card.

>white
>no ass
>no tits
>most likely religious, she won't be down to do freaky stuff
>wants a rich man
>will probably get fat after marriage
>won't like other foods outside her own race
>Starbucks
>Chipotle
>small lips

Because they're all Feminist hoe-bags that treat their men like shit.

absolutely not

Because I'm not obnoxious as she probably is

Its a sea of whales and feminazis, all of them are golddiggers.

Attached: ipC6fPx.png (455x491, 492K)

Is it true that USA women are the worst on average?

They're either insanely conservative or idpol liberal. There's like one American girl I like right now but not interested in getting puss.

Because I don't want to get randomly shot

From my experience, women from other countries are a lot nicer and have fewer standards. But that could also be because they want a husband sooner

There is no reason not to date an American.
Best country in the world. Best people.
Why are Americans best at everything?

Castizo for me Sup Forumsro

>Traditional
>Feminine
>Deeply Caring
>Goddess Body
>Nut on Face

Attached: 1536715432485.png (817x669, 272K)

Workin on it.

All american women i've dated havent worked out for me so far

I live IN America and still can’t date one yet. It’s all about location. If you’re looking for leftist women who eat, shit, and breath being “PC” then go to the western states, but man, conservative women are where it’s at. Based and trad wife material. Go to the midwest most lively and you’ll find them. Conservative women are clean, well kept, care about their health, and don’t look like fuckin dykes. You also gotta take into consideration race. Latinas ain’t loyal, certain white chicks don’t have religious parents, and don’t even bother with black chicks. Sadly Cali has gone to shit, it used to be based until the left wing invaded. As I said before, go to the midwest, if you aren’t left wing, it’s practically heaven up there. It’s all about location Anons, just keep looking.

Attached: FA5EEC39-175A-4A26-AD27-9FDB2C6428FF.jpg (1125x971, 619K)

I am and I regret it
>Dat anxiety and depression
>Holier than thou
>High horse
>Can't handle cock

I miss Swiss chicks

CAUSE CASUAL SEX IS BETTER

Because I live there.

Studied RSD and the best PUA can confirm. Besides black cock politics and feminism your only shot is golddiggers.

I can't afford the legal trouble.

As an American who's met people from across the globe, I can assure you that American women are some of the lowest of tier. They are spoiled, weak-willed, high maintenance individuals who have been shaped by a culture where women exist as parasites to men. Most American women behave like children, leaching off their partner and watching TV on their spare time.

If you live in America, your best bet is probably Hispanic women, since they tend to have a stronger work ethic, better health, and are more likely to see their partner as more than just a provider. This is because they come from a culture where women can't just leach off of men to thrive in society.

If you want a top notch woman, go to a slavic country, especially Russia. The women there have to deal with drunken manchildren and aggressive assholes all the time, and they come from a region where tradition is still honored and not spat upon by entitled, hedonistic westerners. This make them superb, loyal partners, who actually care about ga stable relationship with mutual benefits. They tend to see value in sophistication and stability, as opposed to vapid westerners.

That being said, women in general are too much work. Unless you win the social lotto and happen to find a woman who is more than a vapid and expensive fuck toy, you are going to have to make a lot of effort catering to socially lazy women just to have someone to fuck.

Personally, I've chosen to just work on myself and my career. Women are overrated. Get a sex doll.

Attached: mgtow pepe.png (1200x800, 543K)

I remember the 90s and they're gross like muslim men.

Ask the CIA.

because i dont live in the us

>your best bet is probably Hispanic women
Nice try, Rabbi Sholomo

Attached: D238A506-4EA6-4990-9F3A-58C7D7288AE9.jpg (468x510, 43K)

Mexicans get fat as fuck

Because if it’s over 180 it ain’t a lady.

Because I need a girl on my intellectual level. I don't benefit from being social support to some 70 iq sperg.

>Why aren't you dating this?

Attached: amerifat.gif (384x464, 484K)

When it comes to women that you would likely come across in America, spic women are probably your best bet. Do I recommend it? No. In the United States, your best off just going MGTOW, but if you insist on getting a girl in America, hispanics are the way to go. Just make sure that they aren't too westernized. One generation is all it takes for a female to adapt to the culture of females of the nation they reside in.

My point ultimately is, the culture of women in the United States is pretty degenerate. Women in the States demand a lot from men. They want to be catered to, and I don't have time to make a fool out of myself catering to someone who offers nothing more than a sloppy fuck and a person to share your income with.

Americans aren't much better, plus, not all hispanics are mexican.

Pretty much this. Women in America don't have to think hard, as the culture of the United States caters towards them. Men are the ones killing themselves, not women. Women simply threaten suicide to get more of the attention they're addicted to. Women aren't the bulk of the homeless population, men are. Women have their own personal shelters for their hard times.

Women in America have it so easy, that they have to make up their own problems. Men are the ones carrying the baggage. Women are the baggage. GYOW.

All all Hispanic women get fat unless they work hard not too.

But all*

That's pretty much all women.

>American
>white

Nah, that honor belongs to Chinese women. I've at least met a couple American chick that are worth dating. No chinese bitch is worth it.

You do realize that there are white people who live in America, right? Go to the Northern states, and you'll find mostly white people (except in big cities). Go to rural areas, and it's almost all whites.

Chinks are cancerous people in general. Weirdly, china is the only Asian country that I can think of where the people there are so degenerate. Only good things that come from Chinese immigrants is their doctors and their restaurants.

Not true. I definitely believe most white woman an asian woman stay alot healthier than Hispanics and blacks.

Chimp

American females are either bitches,sluts,or whores. You'll have to ask your Daddy which one your Momma is.

Wow, women sure are missing out on dating you all.

Filipino girls are pretty decent.

Was your mom a mail order? Or just a comfort woman when we occupied your little pile of dirt? :^)

This may be the case in some circumstances, but it's doesn't change the fact that white women, or any kind of woman, for that matter, usually garners a trashy mentality by being born and raised in the USA.

Because they all became feminist trannies
sage /thread

Because I'm a truck driver and people don't talk to me.

Then why the fuck does everyone want to come to the US? Stay the fuck out. You talk shit on US but make no attempt to stop your people from coming here. Don't fucking come here or shut the fuck up.

Nope. Israeli women. Seriously look it up. Jews have the worst women. Britain has the second worst, but Scottish women are actually pretty nice.

>, go to a slavic country, especially Russia. The
Hispanic woman lmao they're the fattest in America

People come to the US because it's a powerful economy where you can can do a lot of fun shit that's illegal or impractical in other countries. I wouldn't want to live in any other nation as of right now, as most other Western countries are borderline totalitarian nations filled with brainwashed cukolds. That being said, the women in America are shit-tier, and really not worth a self-respecting man's time.

My point is, American women are really low on the totem poll. You're better off finding a spic woman that hasn't been tainted by American vapidity then going after a superficially appealing American woman.

The reason I specify hispanic women is only because they're an accessible alternative to American women if you live in the US.

Then you're quite obviously a homosexual.

No, I just don't think with my dick.

Because you cut it off.

Or perhaps, unlike you, I find the pursuit of my own interests more important than a quick fuck.

Men who think with their dicks are on the same tier as drug addicts. They overlook success in the name of a temporary feeling. Though, at least drug addicts waste less time and money on their impulses than most men.

So you believe you are better than most due to the fact you can afford to be picky?

Anyone can afford to be picky. Anyone can just say "Fuck it, I have better things to do than pursue a temporary, useless body sensation.".

Yeah. But maybe some people need that release. Who the fuck are you to say how someone else should have a relationship? If you want to fuck a Mexican go ahead. Nobody gives a fuck. Pablo.

they're generally retarded and bankrupt of any personality traits that could make them interesting to speak to for more than 5 minutes

Need? A heroin addict could say he needs his "release". Do I oppose people doing what they want with their own bodies? No, but I do acknowledge the harm they are doing to their own success.

And no, I don't want to fuck a Mexican. I can simply jack off and get the same sensation as fucking any woman, for that matter.

>Chinks are cancerous people in general. Weirdly, china is the only Asian country that I can think of where the people there are so degenerate.
This is accurate, but they're still 100x better than Americans.

You know gender stereotypes are reversed there? Chinese women are stereotyped as callous engineers who play MMOs all day (and the sales data bears that out). Yes, Chinese women are mean as hell. But so are Sup Forumstards. Its a perfect match really.

American women are *decadent* in the extreme. If China (and in fact Iran's) "kill you for being born female" sexism isn't enough to discourage them from an engineering degree, then all this bullshit about the gender gap in America is clearly entitled excuses for the fact they consistently choose worthless gender studies and art degrees.

The same decadence affects men in the US too mind you. Soy boys. Remove a man from survival and he becomes an effete and disgraceful noble. China has none of that. Even their elites are more like gangsters than whatever the fuck California has become.

You just sound bitter you haven't found anyone that's up to "your standards". Don't worry. Couples like you rarely have children and erase your own family bloodlines. :^)

America has the biggest tits

South or north?
At least the southern ones know they're mutts.
Damn poor bred USA

Land whales don't count

Hard times create strong men, good times create weak men. Soyboy phenomenon in a nutsell. It's even worse in Europe.
Bitter? Nah, I simply care more about myself than pursing a female. The effort men put in to get a mentally deficient female just for a quick fuck-fix is pathetic.

>white
Yup

>no ass
Not True

>no tits
This one stings abit

>most likely religious, she won't be down to do freaky stuff
Not religious & Into very freaky stuff

>wants a rich man
No I want a poor cuck..

>will probably get fat after marriage
I will try not to.

>won't like other foods outside her own race
Not True, except indian food is essentially spiced diarrhea

>Starbucks
I don't drink burnt bean water

>Chipotle
I honestly don't get the hype, I prefer a local Mexican place near where live.

>small lips
Well fuck

Attached: naughty-candy-heart-butt-plug.jpg (340x340, 12K)

okay tranny

Jokes on you faggot

Attached: britfag.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Not even just avg looking

why are they barefoot?

>Hispanic women, since they tend to have a stronger work ethic, better health, and are more likely to see their partner as more than just a provider.
AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ
oh god that was so funny

>Why aren't you dating an American girl?
Because I'm Irish and it's too easy. The accent works like a charm. But there's no chase and no fun in that. Plus America girls are too whorey.

Quads is truth