Why do you idiotic conservatives eat so much meat...

Why do you idiotic conservatives eat so much meat? Do you all not realize the harm that you are causing the environment and the mental health of cows either? The earth will be gone in 50 years because you degenerates like to eat dead meat

Attached: 455750BF-0AF8-4CB0-A892-26C604FF74A6.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/negotiators-reach-compromise-on-867-billionfarm-bill-11544524203?mod=djem10point
offthegridnews.com/extreme-survival/edible-tree-bark-the-ultimate-survival-food/
practicalselfreliance.com/birch-bark-flour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tastes good, there's a man offering the thing i want for a price i'm willing to pay, by purchasing his goods and services we make the world go round

My god, you’re quite the idiot aren't you. Get a life. The only people who are a problem are the gluttonous.

How dare you survive, don't you realize cow farts are harmful for your ass ?

Look whatever we do like fuck up the planet like you say the world will be perfectly fine it will still be spinning trough space like the big rock it is and it wouldnt give a shit if it got nuked or flooded or if there would be another ice age it doesnt give a shit and neither do i. i have no family nor friends that i care about that will live by then people don`t care and if we have to save anyone its animals let the people die were better of without humans on this planet anyway. so let earth get fucked up and kill the humans there will be new intelligent species that will rise in a few million years maby they will do better. focus your time and energy on something realistic will you...

>mental health of cows

Congratulations -- we in this thread are the first humans ever to have read that phrase.

A proud moment for Sup Forums.

if the meat industry in the usa wasnt subsidized and steaks cost $25 as the free market and reality would make it, then we wouldnt be having this conversation at all. blame the government.

OP here. You all are jokes the humanity. Go outside and plant a TREE. You can then eat the bark off the tree as nutrients. That’s what they did for thousands of years but all of a sudden, we have to eat cow meat? And destroy the environment? 75% of the Amazon is gone due to cow farms.

Dump your cows, Sup Forums.

Attached: cow5.jpg (648x600, 48K)

Attached: taffy cow.gif (320x213, 1.93M)

We’ve always eaten meat. And nobody eats tree bark you shitty troll

i bet its the conservatives that are throwing money at these farmers too. its a very conservative thing to do in this day and age, interfering with the free market.

Attached: cow aerodynamics.jpg (960x960, 172K)

Gay bait mr faggoto

Attached: B02B7CF8-D2FF-4350-A336-C2F2B0DD3E28.jpg (497x516, 55K)

Cinnamon. People eat it all the time.

bruh

This is the worst bait I’ve ever seen

Attached: bat cow.png (708x400, 387K)

POST YOUR FUCKING COWS

Attached: zim i like cows.jpg (850x723, 182K)

Attached: cow climbing fence.jpg (380x265, 37K)

Attached: Sexy_Cow.jpg (550x184, 16K)

Yeah, and?

Attached: Beware+of+Invisible+Cows.gif.png (320x209, 150K)

Becaise if we take to much plants it would fuck up the soil.This would equal barren land. no plants which would fuck us even worse. All this would cause desertification.

i eat meat. i survive.
i let them eat me, they survive. as simple as it it complex.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: adesivo-parede-decorativo-carne-assada-picanha-suculenta-top-painel-comida.jpg (1200x724, 231K)

>plants
You fuckin fool, the meat eats plants. You're killing more plants by eating meat.

That’s a spice you cunt. Something you add to pre existing food to make it taste better. Nobody is eating cinnamon as a meal.

Attached: cows head iceland.jpg (812x577, 65K)

I'm eating red meat like twice a month tops. And poultry about twice as often.
Don't like fish nor insects.
That's modest enough. Fuck off.

wsj.com/articles/negotiators-reach-compromise-on-867-billionfarm-bill-11544524203?mod=djem10point

well who the fuck is running congress right now

offthegridnews.com/extreme-survival/edible-tree-bark-the-ultimate-survival-food/

Attached: 1398827_1.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Attached: creepy_cow.jpg (350x329, 15K)

>extreme
>survival
Yep sounds like an everyday meal to me.

>the earth will be dead/gone/destroyed in X years

lol keep saying it, the more you say it and the more different versions the more people will realize what BS it is

the only thing ever at issue was our ability to efficiently inhabit the world in the same places geographically that we do now, climate change doesn't kill people per-se, it just costs lots of money - the only argument is about who gets to spend the money and every other country's answer is the same as is with everything else; "make America do all of it because they're richer than me". well, you're fucked this time, we can't just spend money to make north korean coal burning in chinese power plants change it's sulfur content, it is literally out of our control for once.

Attached: 1566812535664.gif (400x400, 605K)

practicalselfreliance.com/birch-bark-flour/

Attached: gir cows.png (500x377, 185K)

uhh ships that transporting vegan fruits from exotic continents causes more environmental harm..

Attached: 1498667836891.jpg (125x125, 17K)

Attached: fuck-to-fry-the-cow-river.jpg (500x375, 12K)

I think you're fine. We're talking about the steak every day people.

>nobody eats tree bark

>That’s just a spice...

>That's not an everyday food

Attached: goalposts move 4.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Let me re-iterate: You are a microbrained retard.

Attached: meat.jpg (400x543, 142K)

>the harm that you are causing the environment and the mental health of cows either

Cown are dumb as fuck, they don't have mental health. My mental health however will deteriorate if I don't have a nice hamburger to eat.

Attached: meatcake02.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Fine 'murrican cuisine.

I can feel the gout from here

Humans are animals and omnivorous and carnivorous animals eat meat. We should probably eat less of it and I can agree we should do it in smarter and cleaner ways that may cost a little more. That said, I am not for eliminating it completely. Death fueling life is the basis for existence for practically every organism on the planet and humans on average need meat to be healthy.

what is dead meat? live meat is better?

honestly he's right. human civilisation will perish, the earth is far too overpopulated and we do not have the resources to sustain

good riddance tbh

The earth won't be dead fag if it survives almost every volcano going off and a giant a giant space rock it will probably survive

Humans have eaten meat since the dawn of man. Humans overconsume at this point. We only need 8oz of red meat for our natural diet.
>also
Have you ever had a perfectly cooked bone in ribeye? Shit is a gift from god.

No it isnt

It might survive but be a shit place to live on down the road.

Sorry OP but I tried live meat once and I gotta say it's just not the same as dead meat.

You're right in some points. Dismissing the problem out of spite, however helps no one. Everyone can do their part to slow the negative consequences down. Save water, reduce meat consumption and trash, buy national/ regional products are just a few ways.

Wrong.
Unless the average person is a glutton

You are right about that. When people say that we have to “save the planet” for the most part they’re talking about the ecosystem that is required to save themselves. The earth will keep spinning after humans are extinct

Actually you’re wrong. Human ancestors are basically chimpanzees. They eat mostly fruit, even in the Stone Age when tools were developing meat was scarce. They were still eating seeds fruit and nuts to survive. Meat was a high concentration of nutrients for cold climates when nothing would grow. Now we think we have to have meat in every single meal like it’s natural. There’s nothing natural about it. We can not only survive without it, but you’ll live longer without it

>The earth will be gone in 50 years
lol thats not how it works
thats not how it works at all

Attached: longneckineggboi.jpg (525x1000, 80K)

I think he means humans, and by extension the environment, will be gone.

>There’s nothing natural about it.
There is if you want to evolve and maintain an incredibly caloric intense advantage such as the human brain. That shit ain't cheap.

you're so braindead to consumerism that you specify the most generic cut of meat "bone-in ribeye" and compare it to a "gift from god" its actually not that great at all. stop soaking it with seasoning and a1 and eat it plain if its so great. you like sugar, tahts it.

OPs got a point, just really not the way to go about saying it, at all.

Yeah, we’d all have fewer health issues, and the planet as a whole would be in better shape if we ate more of a plant-based diet.

You can’t shame or force anyone, though.

if humans disappear the environment would still be there. Just not the way you'd like it to be. Which is humanities single super power, changing the world around us to fit our needs.