Any older anons (40+) ?

any older anons (40+) ?
if so got any good wisdom for us younger anons ?
shit you wish you knew when you were younger.

Attached: 1568660869028.jpg (3888x2592, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Half-age-plus-seven-relationship-rule.svg
abbywinters.com/de/girl_girl/nude_group_gym_workout/fitball_girls#shoot-images
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce on pic OP!

Start saving up for retirement as soon as possible. Keep it a secret for as long as possible.

Dream job lol

Go open a retirement account yesterday. Even if you can only manage $25 a month get in the habit of contributing monthly

study, get a good salary and party later!!!

I'd go even further. I'd say cut your expenses to the BONE when you're young and put as much cash as possible into low-cost index funds.

The future is fucked, mates, and your only plan in life is to financially escape society by AT LATEST in your 40s.

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

41 Oldfag here
Wish I had been confident with girls earlier

Start saving money for retirement and never buy a house.

Read the 48 laws of power and use it as your bible for everything.

It's watermarked, son.
Abby Winters.

Sex isn't that great. Stay home and play video games.

Or rather the hoops you might have to jump through and having to listen to the woman drone on about the same shit every fucking day isn't worth it. Unless the sex matches the crazy 9/10 times it isn't worth it.

never trust a jew or a nigger. don't even associate with them.

Same here!

Bullshit
It depends on your location. In some places it is better to buy a house rather quickly in your life.

Be careful choosing your retirement fund, though. Most 401Ks are scams.

Life will kick you in the dick many times. You only fail if you stop trying. Most women are the devil. Don't try to make a ho a house wife. Dieing young is better than dieing in a nursing home. Try your best to not have regrets. If you truly love someone and they truly love you never abandoned them. Don't be a bitch and think suicide is the answer to all your problems, it's not. That's a trap to make you think there is a easy way out. There is no easy way out. No such thing as a free lunch, everyone wants something and has a agenda. Only trust people that earn your trust, people can be fuck holes.

Yes just keep paying rent to your jew landlord and never own anything that has proven to increase in value over time.

I don't think that a 40+yo who browses Sup Forums often will have any good, valuable life lessons for us.

never buy a house? why?
its exactly what i aimed to do tbh
i mean a proper house, in italy, made of quality materials and which lasts a hundred years

Agreed
Sex is overrated
Not worth the shit you go through with a wife
Kids are great. They drive you crazy but they are great

Life is meaningless.

You couldn't be more wrong. Even if what you say is true, you can learn from others mistakes you stupid bastard. I can tell you lack the wisdom to understand that, yet.

I agree and I'm 39

The banks eat you alive with their mortgages.

LMAO. Shut up retard

Girls have no idea what they want until they get older so go out and have fun but don’t get attached. And also if you’re one of those people that thinks that you can’t get laid because of how you look it’s about how you act. So stay chill don’t take things too seriously when it comes to the fairer sex.

Don't drink. Avoiding alcohol is easy mode for health, financial, & work success.

Any time you have the opportunity to have sex with someone, you should take it. Once you're old and tied down you'll regret if you don't.

Suck my fat cock, young buck. I might be your Daddy, show some respect, bitch.

>Sex is overrated
It can actually be very rewarding. Unfortunately, that's usually truest with bat-shit crazy women.

this is an advice thread, not a life story thread. You don't give advice by talking about your mistakes.

also don’t be a douchbag.

The only debt you really should acquire is a mortgage. Maybe a vehicle.

Anything else should be paid for via cash, or in the case of schooling, scholarship or GI Bill.

If a partner doesn't understand this and wants to use credit cards to buy stupid shit, kick them to the curb.

i have a small business and my lawyer is a jew. is that bad?

oh fuck off. suicide is definitely the easy way out.

>don’t smoke
>work out
>be yourself
>woman are weird, the go up and down, up and down, men are contstant
>save like a beast and live like a king most of ur life
>drugs are cool till around 25, then quit
>study it

Most of my studies were mechanics and engineering
Only a few girls in my environment for like 15 years
Completely fucked up my view on girls
I literally went in shock when I got a girlfriend and saw dozen of her hot friends around me. They were talking to me and not behaving like I could rape them at any time like before

Nah. You bunch of fuck ups need to learn the same way the rest of us did.

Bootstraps, motherfucker. Learn how to use them.

Make you choice, move forward. Own it.

+1

You are better off putting the diffrence between ownership and rent (taxes, maintenance, interest and insurance) into an index fund. You will now have liquidity and the money grows faster than any home value ever will. Look at any graph, 90% of all home values go up by barely 3% per year. That just outpaces inflation by .5 - 1% annually. Also, look up the definition of realized gains. The home value goes up, but so do all the other homes, so unless you plan in being homeless after you sell that great investment, you really didn't make shit.

But you go right on paying the "jew" banks for the right to buy a house for the next 20 or 30 years.

working hard and puting the company first will get you nothing long term, the company will kick you to the curb the minute you become an issue. Get sick, paid too much money, getting too old, they will drop you real quick.

Take care of yourself first. everything else second. Dont believe anything people say or promise, especially if they are above you. its often a lie. Cash IN HAND is the only truth you can believe at face value in general life, people around you will let you down. Dont expect much and you'll be happier.

Read p.u.a. literature and sharpen ur skills in ur early 20's instead of playing video games

Save money as gold against inflationread

Sex with women is the biggest mistake of your life.

You call me a fuckup, yet you browse this shithole at age 40? Normal people drop the edgy act in their teens, us retards drop it at 20-30, yet you're still going strong at 40+.

You have been brainwashed by the index fund meme, how the fuck are you supposed to live in your older years when you can't work if you're paying rent? You can buy a house literally anywhere in the USA that is cheap have it paid off and not to ever have to worry about rent.

There is a reason old people look disgruntled and its not because the world is a nice and happy place. The older you get, the less bull shit you believe, unless your sheltered. (Stay at home mom, 30's housewife type thing)

Kill yourself now. It only gets worse.

A man without addictions/vices has the world I'm the palm of his hand.
Believe in yourself, believe you're the best person there is, but don't be an asshole.
Be a leader, but learn to follow some basic rules.
Don't get into a serious relationship before your 30s or with a girl younger than 30.
Save money starting now, besides your savings, save whatever's left of your paycheck by the end of the month/fortnight, you'll have a new paycheck by then.
Learn a skill, or something that will give you a job, something that you could do anywhere in the world, barista, bartender, some pastry stuff or something. In case you can't find a job in your field or you just want to fuck off somewhere far away and start fresh.
You're not special to anyone, and people will want to fuck you over.
Depression is going to kick over sooner or later, learn to coexist with it.
Forgive but not forget.

Stay true to yourself, to your values and principles and keep your fucking head up and far from your ass.

Attached: 1545976789909.jpg (600x719, 64K)

If you think you can get ahead by working hard, you didn't learn a dam thing. Bootstraps. God what a duntz

I don't know. I worked my ass off in my teens and through my 30s. Now I make 6 figures to shitpost all day.

if youre young and college bound sign up with the military and get paid. The twenty years will fly by and by the time youre our age you are set. Come out of the service and go into politics if you havent fucked your reputation. The country loves sucking the cock of military. Seriously if you dont have a great plan right now that shit can open doors. Just save your money and dont get married.

imagine the smell

well said

and well learned

The flipside of this is that the future is fucked and no amount of future-proofing yourself with savings can guarantee a good future anymore. Unless you have friends in high places or hold other power in your community.

Still, they're not wrong. Save money, but don't rely on it being there to save you in the future if everything escalates too radically.
Get a girl that's fun to be around even outside the bedroom.
Excercise regularly (I don't mean go full on fitness, but stay healthy).
Avoid being idle unless you're purposefully relaxing.
Practice things that you are passionate about.
You are never too old.
Most people are good people, though their online personas might make you think otherwise (go figure).
In the end you don't owe anything to the world and it does not owe anything to you, so act accordingly and do what you love.

Attached: 1560375322962.jpg (640x640, 98K)

Three things to always keep in mind

1. Good posture. Stand up straight. Sit up straight.
2. Always look people in the eyes. It's intimidating at first if you're not used to it so look at the space in between the eyes. It's less intimidating for you and you don't look nervous by going back and forth from one eye to the other.
3. Always carry a weapon and hope you never need to use it. Knives are the worst idea. Pepper spray or mace isn't bad but you always have to be aware of which way the wind is blowing. I carry a tactical whip. They're small but they can split a human muscle in two.

If I had it all to do over again I would have avoided college, got an entry level County job that offers a refundable retirement, worked there for about 10 years and quit using the retirement and whatever else I could save up in 10 years on a house in a small town somewhere near a railroad depot. Apply for the railroad job (if they ain't hiring right now just wait, they've been hiring consistently for over 100 years). Retire at 55 and enjoy life.

Play the field. Never settle for a woman. Be picky, at least while you're young. 30 is the perfect time to get married. Not before then. She should be half your age plus 8 years.

Have a hobby. Do something original, Restore old medical supplies or play frisbee golf. Anything but video games. They're a money hole that leaves you nothing in the end.

Don't waste too much money on a vehicle. It's okay to have a nice car but you should be impressing women, not other boys.

Above all, have adult pride. Don't try to dress young, act young, or talk young. Be a grown up and set the standard.

Attached: looky here.png (714x431, 478K)

Don't chase pussy over what you really want to do.

I would say yes, in a perfect world, people would have thier house paid off by the time they hit retirement, but of the 29 Million home owners over the age of 60, 42% still have mortgages, where the biggest age group 65-74: at 54% still with mortgages.
Homes are a money drain. Especially since states and local governments have been steadily raising property taxes to make up for budget shortfalls due to legacy costs for former employees. So even if you do have your house paid off, you could be looking at upwards of 6k in taxes alone.
Homes give stability if you have a family with kids in a certain school district, but we need to stop looking at it as some sort of swell investment.

disregard women

aquire currency

/thread

Laugh if you want, I live in a nice singlewide I paid cash for and renovated myself. My space rent is about equal to the property tax, insurance, etc. on a home.

>if so got any good wisdom for us younger anons ?
Not like you'll listen anyway

Attached: 1569769604120.gif (403x302, 1.77M)

Somehow, I doubt you want advice of any 40 year old man that frequents Sup Forums

>Play the field. Never settle for a woman. Be picky, at least while you're young. 30 is the perfect time to get married. Not before then. She should be half your age plus 8 years.

Thats interesting. How did you come up with the 1/2 age +8? Im interested in your thinking.

Dont drink ( too much ) and stay fit
Once you hit your mid 30 your body will start paying you back for your abuse, for some it will happen in their mid 20ties.
Really, sign up for some sport, anything, and do it twice a week, we werent meant to be a stationary species

Also something most that arent such spastics like me might figure out early "nobody cares what you do".
If you think wearing a suit every day will make you look silly, dont, in few weeks they wont even remember you never looked like that. Get that haircut, buy those clothes, ask that girl out from that one shop, even if you look retarded in a year nobody will care as they deal with their own shit.

In later years a regraded no doing a lot of things since i didnt want too look silly or to humiliate myself, any then i was too old for a lot of things.
Also, pick up a hobby, meet people, if you find someone you like ask them out, dont wait. Im around way too many miserable people today who have no hobbies and just watch tv and do shit all for fun.

It should be Half-Plus-Seven

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Half-age-plus-seven-relationship-rule.svg

>is that bad?
Nah, just risky. Not even Jews can trust Jews.

i'm drinking right now cus i knew tonight would be boring and same o'll, scold me

Stay away from sugar...period.
Sugar is the main reason why most guys are having heart attacks.

Keep your body weight down and exercise at least 3 times a week....even if its a 1.5 mile walk, its that easy.

I'm fucked. I just got 2 stents in my heart because I had a sweet tooth and HBP.

We shall see if I even make it to retirement.

>She should be half your age plus 8 years.
When I was 13 I had a girlfriend who was 18.
When I was 22 I had a girlfriend who was 44.

Gold-pressed latinum is the best.

so if youre 30 go out with some college chick that can and will cheat? sounds like a disaster but ok

if you are good at something, don't let friends and neighbours know, they will constantly be asking for your skills for little to no reward

College years were the best years of my life. If you get a good STEM degree finding a well paying job that you enjoy is easymode.

Get 3 hobbies - One you enjoy, one that stimulates your brain, and one that makes you money.

stop constantly looking at your phone, get some spacial awareness. next time you walk into me i'll knock you on your ass

I am an astrologer. Give me your birthdate and time from birth certificate. Birthplace as well.

I will give you personally tailored advice based on your chart.

Will check back in ten, then bail.

Attached: vedic-astrology-chart.jpg (462x304, 33K)

fight me ill take you down in a second as a manlet u dont frighten me

13/12/1996

Don’t get committed to young. Explore, fuck who you want and have fun.

Sure I love my wife but I wish I had explored more when I was younger

you won't see me because you are busy looking at some whore on insta

Broads are more perverted than you and want the D more than they project

meh i'm sick of scrolling would love to get knocked out and never wake up aagain

Learn how to draw, there are people on Patreon literally making millions of dollars drawing only 1 picture per month.

Attached: This woman is making shitton of money per month doing the sọyboy face and basically, (you) are fuc (697x420, 719K)

>Sex isn't that great.
true.
The flipside of this is that before menopause if women aren't on birth control, then not only are they much hornier than you think they are, at certain times of the month, their sex drive will even surpass your own.
As a youngster I could never believe this because our culture is so prudish, but my advice is to hunt chicks not on the pill and play red pill game with them if you want sex.
But recall that, see above, in the end sex is not the end all be all.

I hang out to listen to the stupid shit you say, cry over and hearld.

millions ey?

>Wish I had been confident with girls earlier
This

I would have killed it at college with what I know now.

Trust your gut and stop trying to take advice from family and friends. Only you know what’s best for you. Past 25 you’re an addict, not a college student experimenting and having fun experiences. Don’t marry, almost everyone I know regrets it. Your gf should be your teammate or cheerleader, not a leech. If you want to grow, comfort is to be avoided. And the biggest truth that helped free me: If it doesn’t matter in five years, do it. 99% of what you say and do is remembered by none other than yourself, and of that 1%, 97% of others don’t give a shit about whatever you did. Being a self conscious little bitch is the lowest life experience you could have.

stop and smell the roses
don't try keeping up with the jones'
live within your means
do something nice for yourself occasionally
DO NOT...DDDOOO NNNOOOTTT get married
be nice to people, even when they're being a complete dick to you
don't argue with anyone...they ain't listening to you anyway
the only person you can trust is yourself
a good friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting in jail next to you
most importantly, be nice...even with someone is being a dick to you. i know i said that already...just wanted to stress how important that one is

I'm 49. Fuck as many girls as you can in your 20's before you get married. I spent my 20's too absorbed in my job and regret it.

>I don't think that a 40+yo who browses Sup Forums often will have any good, valuable life lessons for us.

I run a multi-million dollar company
Sup Forums is the closest non-TOR site to the old BBSs

I come back for the nostalgia feels.

Birth place is needed. City and country pls.

>The banks eat you alive with their mortgages.
Tip on mortgages, never get a 30 year one. Get a 15 year one or buy a smaller house. They front load most of the interest, so after paying 15 years on a 30 year mortgage, you'll only have about 10 percent equity. If you have to sell or refinance then, you've just gotten royally screwed.

We believe you.
Just so you know. We believe what you are saying.

yeah work your ass off now and have fun when your old and decrepid

>go to trade school, make bank and party now and when your old

don't take up smoking, what are you, stupid?

Just because you pull multi million in revenue doesn't mean it's a multi million dollar company. You could be pushing paper for $5/hr all said and done.

abbywinters.com/de/girl_girl/nude_group_gym_workout/fitball_girls#shoot-images

This

>use credit cards to buy stupid shit, kick them to the curb.
This
I got divorced and immediately had twice as much cash to spend. Despite paying off the divorce and raising the two kids, I could eat out sometimes, pay for dates, bought a motorcycle, and went to the NFR in Vegas.
What the fuck my ex-wife spent it all on I'll never know.

accept that other peoples opinions can differ to your own, and crying about it just makes you look like a cunt

you've never bought a house
i've got a 30 year mortgage @ 4.625%. i've gained $50k in equity in the last 5 years.