Ask a dude who just pounded his prostate into a half dozen orgasms...

Ask a dude who just pounded his prostate into a half dozen orgasms, including one good ram that started an endless stream of cum/piss.

I love my life.
AMA

Attached: 2019-10-14-07-55-43.jpg (1080x1920, 945K)

Been trying to achieve a prostate orgasm for about a year now. It’s hard. Any tips?

I hope you die.

I just keep my muscles relaxed, trying not to contract anything for first minute and then ill pick up pace, increase muscles a. Little bit juuust to make the toy more filling. Then ill tighten my muscles totally(like cutting off a piss) and start railing the toy directly against where my penis is(dxcept inside me. Duh) the result. Thick, oozing, pouring orgasm.

Sometimes i cum so hard, i think i might.

Based and coompilled

Are you crossdressing?

What kind of toy do you have the best success with?

Just a fishnet one- piece
Pic related

Attached: 20191014_171628(1).jpg (1801x2776, 467K)

holy shit faggot how do you look yourself in the mirror

Do you prefer a certain position?

Was actually given to me by an old babysitter. Shes a fucking landwhale who is into kinky shit. We were drunk, chatting one night and she offered it to me.
Its been fun.
I recommend the njoy eleven or njoy pure

With two eyes. Im into prostate orgasms, not blind, idiot.

im still trying to achieve my first prostate orgasm. ive been close a couple times but no luck sadly. ps I love how cute your dick looks right there. i wanna swallow your dick and balls and feel them in my mouth

Do you ever wear a but plug when your out in public?

On my back, legs up n spread.

are you the dude always posting his dick in dick rate threads

Negative

I think ive posted in a dick rate thread once. Its a pic ive seen reposted. Kind of flattering. lol

Thanks.

I think prostate massaging lands under masturbating more than gay. I know the argument can be made yadeyah that its in the butt. Its dick shaped. However, i argue that anatomy had the prostates purpose(one of many) long before dudes. Second, why a dick shape? Its science. How convenient a dick head is shaped(in all cases) as a massaging tool on this bean shaped blessing.
Ive been offered to get fucked and i legit cannot picture me ever agreeing to it. I like being in control. If i didnt, id just have my wife do it. Its like a good round of golf, or a cigar and bourbon. You gotta be a real man to get it

why didnt you fuck her?

I'm not gay and have only dated women but I have submitted to another guy before and let him top me. It hurt and felt good at the same time. But when we would kiss I felt disgusted.

Nah, not my style.

who cares what your style is when theres a literal pussy in front of you waiting for dick, why do you think she gave you a toy? heres a hint, she didn't mean it for you to go fuck yourself with it.

Exactly. That is what I mean, doesn't feel right lol but getting my ass pounded is still very nice.

How would you recommend people play with their prostate if they dont have toys? Household toys recommendations or just techniques, anything

I was hearing you out until all your "real man" indoctrinated activities which are gayer than any butt stuff ever could be.

Go on Amazon and order a dildo.

t. prancing faggot

what if that legitimately isnt an option?

Use a knife.

Wait till you’re an adult then

How deep do you go to hit your prostate?

I am an adult, I just still live at home with family and dont think i have the space to hide a dildo

just hide it in your ass

It's best of the chic you're with is indu toys. Then she can use a strap on abs peg you or a dildo on your ass while she's sucking your cock. That's best. Not gay, because you're controlling the situation. And making it fair with her as well.

a condom covered cucumber.

My wife fucks me with strapons sometimes when im in the mood.
Its feels very good and i can have amazing orgams but was never able to have one without touchig dick

What part of this thread makes you think he likes women? What with the ass fucking and fishnets and all.