Rick and Morty: S3 Ep1

So, are we just going to ignore the fact that Harmon (as a joke) released the premiere as an April Fools joke to all the autists who kept saying the show was never coming back?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/rick-and-morty/263380/rick-and-morty-season-3-air-date-released-episode-currently-streaming-on-adult-swim
youtube.com/watch?v=mGRDCRuPklc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that the royal 'we'

There's been multiple threads about it, retard. Learn to use the catalog.

I don't get it, how is that a joke? People were complaining about how long the show was taking to come back so they release an episode?

Fucking pranked hard

It's like the time my mom pranked my dad by getting pregnant with me.

>Sup Forums claims Rick and morty is Reddit
>continue to make dozens of threads about it

What did they mean by this?

Prob because it isn't a bad show?

No, that's an actual prank because nobody wanted that. This sounds more like if someone kept asking for icecream and then you "pranked" them by buying them icecream

Reminder that this one episode is all they have.

It's like GRRM releasing sample chapters.

>only like two threads
>WOAH WTF SO MUCH RICK AND REBBIT HEEHEE AMIRITE???

isn't a bad show but the chan is also reddit

I actually watched the entire two seasons of the show when people said that this was 'Reddit'. I counted how many times Rick said 'There is no God'. Twice. He said it twice in 20 odd episodes. He also said "Life doesn't matter" once.

That's it. That's what Sup Forums deems as 'Reddit'. After all these years of wondering what 'Reddit' is, I have found out. It's a max of three mentions of things that a website says. Though I'm pretty sure Reddit has loads of religiousfags and atheistfags as well.

I remember when atheism used to be the prevailing thought on Sup Forums, then it flipped when Reddit was seen as the place that promotes the idea. So Sup Forums flips. People then came along to Sup Forums and thought those people pretending to be pedophiles, racists and religiousfags were all welcome here, so we actually got those people.

Or maybe Sup Forums has marketers to get people to watch R&M by going 'It's Reddit', not actually explaining the problems with the show, just 'It's Reddit', to make people watch it to see what's 'Reddit' about it.

Or they just say what they think it's about without actually watching it. I might watch it again and write down what he says and on what episodes that could be thought as 'Reddit'.

>it's all they have
You don't know how shows work, do you?
>constant guerilla advertising the past 3 weeks
>season premiere on April Fools
>teasing for a summer airing
The season is probably done retard

>probably
wow i've truly been btfo!

I mean, youcan be in denial just for the memes I guess, faggot.

>my speculation is hard evidence
kys faggot

Nice copypasta faggot

I think reddit really misrepresents Rick and Morty with all the dumb shit they quote

Just because it has some shitty cynicism thrown in there once in a while doesn't mean it's the show's whole substance

>speculation
>constant ads
>ads say "coming in the summer" eprd2 for word
>literally released the season premiere
>season premiere
>did I mention season premiere?
Maybe you are just retarded?

This is what denial looks like

You're not necesssarily wrong desu, but the real kino moments are far and few between. It's 80% clickbait, cynicism and LOL LETS REPEAT THIS JOKE FOR A WHILE AND THEN MAKE FUN OF T TOO. but there is some actual character development hidden in there

The important thing to remember is that contrary to popular belief, Rick is not always right in he show's context

Nobody with a working brain sympathises with Rick and that's the point

Where has anyone said it was premiering this summer?

There's been like 6+ in the last 12 hours

Adult Swim's ads. You know, for a television and film board, none of you really seem updated about television and film.

Really rocks my noggino

No

Link one, I'm 100% sure you're bullshitting.

Your silence indicates that you've been BTFO. Don't talk about things you know nothing about, kiddo. Neither the adult swim or rick and morty twitter discuss when episode 2 will air, nor will any of the thousands of news websites that report on this sort of bullshit.

denofgeek.com/us/tv/rick-and-morty/263380/rick-and-morty-season-3-air-date-released-episode-currently-streaming-on-adult-swim
>adult swim ad featured in article
>literally says release date is summer

>"During the break, they said Rick and Morty season 3 will air this summer. So expect an official announcement soon!"

It takes three seconds to look this up. You are a dumb faggot, now kill yourself.

Look who's BTFO now you underage manlet. Get out.

>Reminder that this one episode is all they have.

You never spend money to animate and voice-act a single episode alone when you can do all of them at the same time.

So what happened with samurai jack? Do I gotta wait another fucking week? Rick and morty plebs have been waiting 2 years for a new season meanwhile I've been waiting 11 years

Nobody knows what they are talking about itt, just a bunch of retards who think the show is never coming out.

When you're right, you're right

kek

You could have just went on adultswim.com and look at literally any of the dozens of promotional fucking material for it. """"Television and film"""", """""""discussion"""""""

Fucking this, was this an April fools joke or something?

Nice joke.

>fabricates memory
>can eat at mcdonalds (aka interacting with the world, driving a car, ordering eating food)
>walks up to past self and watches them through open garage door as if they are invisible now
>rick and bug dont acknowledge this or explain this in any way

I actually like the show but this fuckimg annoyed me desu

Why would anyone ever watch ads for something they wanted to get information on? I just googled it and came up blank.

Either way, I got what I wanted. Thanks user.

Because that wasn't an actual memory, none of it was. Rick was manipulating it to appear like a memory the whole time.

>why would I watch promotional ads on the fucking television channel that promotes the show I am too much of a dumb faggot to follow enough to figure out when it comes out? Why would I do any amount of work in a discussion when I can just blatantly pretend like everyone is lying to me about things kids know after coming home from school and putting on adult swim for ten minutes?

(You)

Yeh i said that, "fabricates memory" but that doesnt explain why the bug wouldnt wonder why they cant see them but they could go to mcdonalds just before that and literally order food by talking to someone through an intercom. I know its nit picking, but rules of the world should be consistant.

So what was samurai jack delayed an extra week or has it just been cancelled all together?

>Why would anyone ever watch ads for something they wanted to get information on?
Do you know what ads are?

Making aggressively provocative posts unironically gets more informative responses more quickly than watching ads.

Also don't fucking kid yourselves, when you want information on something you don't seek out advertisements on that something either. You just happened to see those ads.

Yeah dude, totally canceled

Well, I guess you could chalk it up to the bug just not realizing that little nuance but maybe it being a key thing for the audience to realize in the difference in interaction between McDonalds and the garage scene?

There is no rule set up that says a memory has to acknowledge you exist, if it is just inside his head, he can just intepret it any which way. Memories wouldn't be bound in the first place.

Or it was just a setup for the sauce bit and it doesn't matter

This post reeks of Reddit.

Yeah you are right actually, it just caught my attention while watching

>You just happened to see those ads.
Or, you look them up online to show how it comes back in summer, a process that takes ten seconds for functioning people to do.
>being a dumb faggot gets more informative responses teehee I was only pretending
In which case, do us all a favor and kill yourself already after you tip that trible hat in smug satisfaction

Anybody else mad that [adult swim] had this one episode on repeat for April Fool's? I was really hoping for another year of The Room since they can't do the Toonami joke again, but TV Guide said the night was regular programming so now I have 2 hours of this crap instead of Dragonball amd Samurai Jack.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGRDCRuPklc

lmao

"Reddit" posters autoban for shitting up every single thread on Sup Forums when ?

>hmm, I wonder if this new restaurant is any good
>I know, i'll look up advertisements for the restaurant
>wow the ads say that the restaurant is good!
kys

Memes and layers of irony have distorted our world views.

>2 hours of this crap
>watches dragon ball

Come on now

>being this assmad that he was wrong about a basic bitch fact
>this autistic damage control
Yes, I am totally on suicide watch now, woah boy!

fun fact: the bug in the suit refers to the restaurant as rick's cerebellum. the cerebellum doesn't store memories, it stores unconscious responses and learned muscle movements, like riding a bike or playing a guitar.

According tot he story rick was hiding his consciousness in his cerebellum, and tricked the bug into thinking he opened up the rest of his brain to explore his memories. he tricked the bug, hacked the brainulator (or whaever the fuck it was called) and escaped using just his cerebellum, which meant the machine never got access to any of his memories. it's a neat bit of sci-fi, and it's original writing as far as I know.

I have seen her butthole.

Religion is cool on Sup Forums now because Stormfront (white supremacist christians) took it over.

>this pitiful analogy comparing two different types of ads

Its a play on inception, that a memory inside someones head couldn't be false just because some arbitrary rules they just give out to it.

I'm not mad at all about being wrong about R&M actually premiering in summer. I'm glad to have learned that.

But the idea that people should seek out advertisements for things they want to learn more about it just fucking retarded. No reasonable person would ever do that.

We have different ideas of what cool means.

I hate dan harmon
I hate everything he's ever done and himself as a person, he's a piece of shot the lowers the quality and potential of whatever he fucking touches.
Of course bird person is back, because he was the voice. Of course they mentioned that fucking mulan sauce he's mentioned on his podcast, which reddit has promptly made petition to bring back, even though they didn't care or knew it existed beforehand, they desire a multi million dollar company to cater to care.
I don't hate the show, but I do hate the people that like it.
I hope dan Harmon suffers a stroke soon.

tbf, dan harmon really is a fucking degenerate

j

this

You misconstrue what was said, I never said "in all cases" for ads...I said in THIS instance, there was an ad with a timeframe which is the best direct source for episode air dates.

Try not to be autistic next time

>Of course they mentioned that fucking mulan sauce he's mentioned on his podcast, which reddit has promptly made petition to bring back

I suppose ignorance is bliss when it comes to those things. For me it was just a random and slightly humorous thing for Rick to obsess and ramble over.

>neo-nazis
>religious

Are you retarded? Also, all the Christfags are Americans

Enjoy waiting 4-5 months till the real premier.

Nazis and neo-Nazis quote old testament scripture and Hitler himself considered himself ordained by God. There was even the Nazi occult secret society bent on recovering Christian artifacts among other things

Not defedning him, after seeing interviews i'de slightly lean towards disliking him, but what makes you say he's degenerate ? Honestly curious.

You realy need to get off the internet for a couple of hours and go for a walk or something.

Was this e SHWIFTY?
Y'all morons.

The prank is that episode two and the rest of the season won't be out for another 3/4 months. Cuck.

Fuck off retard

Nothing. user prob shakes his fists because Dan has a different political opinion or some other autistic shit these retards get mad about

i think the joke is that they made a huge cliffhanger with everything going to shit, and it's completely resolved in a single episode.

I want that mcnuggets dipping sauce morty thats all i care about morty that dipping sauce morty thats my arc 9 more seasons morty

He takes heavy drugs like speed and prescription shit, is fat, lazy and a hack and bitch s about his white guilt and self loathing constantly
He has gotten this far on his ability to bullshit to dumb people, and luck.
He cannot die soon enough

>being this mad about a cartoon

>say the name "dan Harmon" multiple times
>she still miss the point
>mistake loathing for anger

Must be hard being retarded.

>I WISH DEATH UPON A CARTOON WRITER AND SHOWRUNNER
>t. stable person

What did any of this mean? Are you in the middle of a stroke?

I can wish death upon anyone,in fact, I hope you choke on bull semen.
Nope, won't take it back, oh noes.

That's really not much of a prank, but thanks for explaining the logic at least.

Then you just simply aren't a stable person, user. Were you raped at a convention by a Rick cosplayer or something?

>I can wish death upon anyone
Pretty sure there are some sort of laws about that or something. Just a hunch.

>He said on a Malaysian bunraku bbs.

Nice digits thought, still hope Harmon annuerisms

Did you miss how Dan created the show or something?

He didn't do shit.

>created by Dan Harmon and...
>Dan Harmon
>Dan
>created by
Poor bait, kid

>3/4 months
three weeks then?

>You don't know how shows work do you?

Of course not I post on Sup Forums

>reddit and reddit

HAHAHAHA WOAH GOOD ONE YOU REALLY BTFO REBBIT HEEHEE, WEW

I'll bet there's about 50 boards for this garbage on reddit, why don't you go and stay go?

Dumb welfare viking poster.