What do i do if i have the worst life in the world literally and god just follows me around and ruining it and making...

What do i do if i have the worst life in the world literally and god just follows me around and ruining it and making it even worse. It’s literally worse than being 3rd world and in poverty and shit

>live in small town
>literally the most rural area in the world
>7 hours from a city
>parents are poor retards
>too poor and retarded to even visit the city
>literally just sit in a small town my entire life
>no girls
>can only talk to girls online
>FUCKING BORED OF THAT
>have to grovel and beg for girls attention
>FUCKING HATE IT FEELS HUMILIATING AND ITS JUST BEGGING FOR ATTENTION TO TALK ONLINE
>bored of fucking anything
>come to Sup Forums
>just get yelled at by angry nerds, do the same shit, get bored as fuck, hate this site
>just lay around in bed
>always tired
>cant sleep at night
>nightmares all night
>wake up exhausted
>feel like shit
>it’s ALWAYS winter
>we get like 3-4 months of being able to go outside
>snows, blizzards, whipping winds, total isolation, freezing, sadness, darkness
>broken down shit poverty house
>people literally have nicer living conditions in the ghetto, 3rd world countries, and section 8 housing
>no friends at all
>literally no one around
>only person i see are crazy angry hillbillies literally worse than being alone
>no girls
>none
>barely even have girls online i talk to
>total isolation, total sadness, misery, every day, even miserable in my sleep, nightmares, no friends, no one to talk to, just lay in bed, always tired, no exercise, nothing to do
>nothing but rural villages near me
>CANT EVEN DO THAT
>every time i get my license back god strikes me down and takes it away
>town is literally 2 roads and a cow barn
>FUCK GOD
>parents trapped me out here fucked me with poverty
>got rich scamming
>god gets me arrested
>get a lifelong probation sentence for being black
>every time i try to leave my town god just strikes me down makes it even worse finds a million ways to make it impossible destroys everything

FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD

Attached: 80FDED05-9BAB-4DB1-AC6A-79B6EC912754.jpg (236x177, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YgS5HeBFEY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ur a retard i told you to take the fucking jail time stupid you should have listened to me a year ago for fucks sake if you did what i told you youd be long gone from there

Are you on probation for being black by any chance?

Attached: 1567823296124.jpg (892x999, 717K)

Well i should be able to transfer it but god just keeps striking me down and attacking me and shit

No dude you were NEVER going to be able to transfer it. I explained all this sit to you. You have to have a place to live and job already lined up for them to even consider letting you transfer it. Probation was the wrong fucking move dude next time listen to the angry nerds we fucking know better than you do
Now you are going to sit there and keep getting yourself into trouble because youre a fucking fool who wont just shut up and live with it. You couldve done jail and walked out out of that town in the time youve been reposting this thread
Btw god isnt fucking real dipshit these are YOUR fucking problems

Dude its 8 months in jail retard at the least that’s fucking impossible

You dont need a job and shit to transfer I just have a curse and the worst life in the world. No one alive in the world can willingly go to jail for a year

Plus you’re supposed to be able to get off early with good behavior and shit too

Yeah you dumb motherfucker, you MUST be right huh? Thats why youre fixing your life and getting your shit together right faggot?
You dont know shit, youre some halfwit moist stepping walking fucking vagina. Scared of 8mo in county jail vs 2 fucking years of being forced to sit at home? You cow fucking inbred piece of ahit dont you ever for one second act like you know better than me. Im not the one repoating the same tired defeatist bullshit online to escape from his 2 road shit existence.
You should have fucking done the time shit for brains, you made this bed all for yourself. Fucking curses and god aint real you stupid faggot. This is ALL your fault 100%

just curious, where do you live. A general location is fine.

Ny

like rural upstate new york?

Only 7 hours from a city? Fuck you. go on the weekends! I'm 9.5 from the closest "city" in my rural town that got 2 feet of snow last weekend. I hate when I hear wannabe rural people complain. It's like when someone in south dakota or Wisconsin says they live in the middle of nowhere hahahaha fucking ignorant.

Lol "rural" new york... you've never been anywhere rural have you? Maine doesnt count either fag. Way too small and touristy also located on a fucking coast.

I was in montana for all that snow
OP has way worse problems than pretending he has it rough tbh

What is that like canada or some shit?

No....you DONT understand. This is hardcore rural. Worse than Iowa. Worse than ohio. Worse than ANYTHING. It is 7 hours to a major city. There is NOTHING near me i think i have a city with like 10k pop and NOTHING in it. Everything around me is just tiny ass villages with a couple roads and a handful of stores. 2 hours from a mall. And when i say a mall i mean literally a tiny as fuck city with just ONE mall in it and nothing else.

WTF? Nowhere in NY is 7 hrs from a metropolitan area. Whiner.

K mate. Looks like you had 1 year of jail vs 2 years of probation.
You took the probation and did NOTHING with it.
Stop blaming others for your mistakes.
I had 9 years or 2 years probation. (For a victimless crime, not scamming innocents) I took probation and have worked 3 jobs since then trying to make it work.
A lot of the same shit, exhausted bored etc.
That's all you. Own it or it keeps going.
Also Please greentext the story of God taking away your driver's license.

Dude. You dont understand what its like to find ways and ways and ways out and every single time a fucking disaster comes and completely destroys it while you just sit alone wasting your life away in total sadness and isolation 24/7.

I DONT EVEN HAVE A FUCKING LICENSE IN A PLACE LIKE THIS. I cant even do drugs. I cant even smoke fucking weed.

don't be nasty, i live in nebraska, as rural as it gets. i also lived in north central PA for a little while, so i do know what upstate NY is like.

Does it even actually get cold there? I mean it's on a coast man. The worst it could get is like -20 for a week... try -60 for a month straight. Fagggg

Dude wtf....i was on good behavior the whole time hoping i get off early because a bunch of shit online says with good behavior you can get off like around the half way point and i literally found someone in the city, made a bunch of money, and the person in the city said they would let me stay there and shit and i can transfer my shit

I literally did everything right. It’s the non stop fucking horrible disasters that come down following me around and destroying my entire life

> FUCK GOD

There is no god.

I live in North fucking Dakota... Nebraska is a god damn cake walk. I will get as nasty as I want if I hear anyone from Nebraksa complain about rural hahaha youre so close to like a million things to do and decent weather. Fuck you.

Yeah um...-30 is fucking cold. It’s literally like snowbanks up to my mailbox. I can see my breath still in June. Nothing around. Literally fucking snowing from October/November until like may. So yeah its fucking 6 months of total black out winter hell with constant blizzards and snow as tall as the cars

And you only have yourself to blame stupid. Youre the one that drove all pilled out. You caused all your problems. Your town didnt do shit to you and god isnt fucking real. Fuck you dude, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT and until you ACCEPT THAT you will be WORTHLESS and do NOTHING
OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

Yeah...PA doesnt even compare. I talked to someone in PA and it was snow covered here after like 7 months and it was all green and shit outside their house and they could walk and was chilly

No one NO ONE knows what upstate ny is like

Yeah not even close to rural by my standards. Let's talk about rural canada eh?

Welcome to suffer and die. Hope you enjoy your last while you stay. See you in dead.

I have been on good behavior and found a way to transfer and saved up money. This is all on god. And any time i find a way to do anything. Even just a slight bit of happiness. It’s ripped away. Even if i find just one thing to help its taken away.

>10k pop
I lived in a town with no stoplights.
1,200 population.
28miles of deadliest highway in the us to get there.
It was amazing.
You sound like all the shitty cunts that were raised there.
Waaaaah, the world is my oyster but I don't live in the big city.
Why couldn't I have been raised in the streets.
Waaah.
Take those same people and put them 20mins away from a walmart and there's always something else to bitch about.

Chance favors the prepared mind. - Pasteur (1854)

Get off your ass and make a plan. Not just some half-assed pipe dream.

I do. Grew up in the 607, live in California now. It gets better :) fuck that obese shit hole

-30 is zip up hoodie weather for me. It drops below freezing most summer nights in rural canada. Sounds like you just complain alot

youtube.com/watch?v=3YgS5HeBFEY&feature=youtu.be
this was posted in your last thread

My town is even smaller you FUCKTARD. It’s fucking pop 500 with 10, 20, 30 mile drives to the closest shit

And all the towns here you can drive from one end to the other in under 5 minutes

No dude. I am more sensitive to the cold. Just fucking leave you have freedom i dont. I dont even like 40 degrees shit or even 50. I just want it to be 85 and warm or at least like cali warm

You dont get off probation for good behavior you dumb fuck, god isnt real you dumb fuck. Go fuck a cow in the snow retard you will mever listen to anyone and your life will be shit forever because you think for some stupid reaso, that you can find loopholes out of the bed you made for yourself.
News flash YOU FUCKING CANT
You dig this hole yourself and now youre rotting in it, good riddance the rest of the country doesnt need anyone as retarded as you wandering around anyways. I meet fucking streetwalking half insane bums on the regular who are smarter and more motivated than you.
You. Did. This. Its your fucking fault dude. Stop blaming everything and try making some smart decisions for once in your fucking life. I told you forever ago before you even accepted the probation that they wouldnt transfer it. Looks like i was right you dumb fuck. If only youd have listened, but you didnt and now youll pay the price forever.

Sorry 28miles was the side shoot without any guard rails. Its another 15mi north to a small town, or 50mi south for a small city. 100 something to the skyscrapers.
All of which you could stick a thumb out and get where you want to go.
Of did God take your thumbs too?

Oo tough guy here thinks 500 people changes ANYTHING in towns that small.
At best that's 250 more females not interested in you.

>attempting to hitchhike while black

At the half way point of probation with good behavior you can get off early. Or get it switched to non reporting. Or get it switched to just calling or writing in letters.

Stop just pulling shit out of your ass i talked to actual lawyers. You are a fucktard that just sits on the internet screaming all day. Just fuck off

Come to Inuvik. It's 20hrs to a fucking Walmart - each way.

You should just kill yourself.

Eh you have the ocean and shitty beaches and freedom. That’s better than me. I would just go to Vancouver or some shit

>get on bus to better city
>get off bus in better city
>get cheap hotel room
>get job (record low unemployment in USA right now)
>get apartment with paystub from new job
>enjoy better life
>quit bitching

How was the weather in the Philippians this morning?

>i was told lies that didnt work by own admission but i still know better than you despite having lived through the faikures of these ideas
Who is sitting in some 2 road town still on probation?
Is it me?

Arent you listening? God wont let him off probation early.

Exactly it’s god dude not me dude

Okay, so why didnt you get off halfway or change it to unreported or change it to phone calls and letters?
Im fucking waiting faggot

Kill yourself shit for brains

BECAUSE. GOD.

You can't outsmart god, so you'll just have to accept your life will never be any better and there's nothing you can do about it.

How do I get god to fuck off? Why does he hate me?

Not an answer stupid, still waiting

Every time I find a way out god personally attacks me

How are you acting like this is answering me?
Tell me why you couldnt end your probation or change it.

I havent got there yet but i know once i do god is going to ruin it and then gods going to extend it.

I already know god is doing this. I can literally feel what god is going to do to me its been so long. I can literally just go and find out what the worst of the worst could possibly happen and then say “god is going to make this happen” and then it happens

God isnt real. God isnt doing shit to anyone. Quit it with that nonsense.

Turn to Satan. Only Satan can counteract god, and he can give you whatever you desire.

Everyone else i talk to has a better life and good shit happening. I hae the worst life and nothing but bad shit

Thats because you do dumb shit like drive around on xanax. You think were all out here fucking up over and over and still have good lives?

Yea. I talk to retards in my town that all do way dumber shit and just have non stop miracles letting them get away with it. Money dropping on their head. Good shit happening. Friends. Relationships and then they still whine

God gives them everything

I did. I wear satanic symbols at all times. I tell god fuck off and say fuck god every day

But you also have to praise Satan and show you are a true follower. Take heroin, molest children, etc. You will receive immense power and success in return.

I scam people and use girls and whore around

This kid is an angry little fag. Join the fucking army.

God doesn't care either way. He's just a kid with an ant farm. You must think pretty high of yourself to believe the almighty creator gives a care about you any more than the other walking talking shitting humans on this planet.