Why aren't you dating an Irish girl?

Why aren't you dating an Irish girl?

Attached: oSHi02H.png (507x539, 21K)

they stinky gypsies

can't find one where i live no matter how much i search

There are not in my country

Because the Irish are the only people on earth to be retarded enough to starve to death on an island surrounded by fish.

Imagine being this utterly retarded that you can't understand basic concepts fucking dirty cunt off yourself the British took our food and have us a acre of land

>the British took our land

Why didn’t you retards I don’t know, NOT let them do that?

Lol that's like asking Madagascar to hold off america

>the British left us an acre of land

Yeah and a fuckton of the hunting land was owned by British nobility, but ownership would’ve ended with their death and the death of their family, you pussy Micks just couldn’t do what needed to be done cry me a river flannigan.

Oop, looks loike oim aut uh potatas, guess oil doy.

Lol pussy, a bunch of starving gook farmers held off America just fine. Y’all are just pussies.

They tried, but the were too drunk to pull it off

>held off America
>was actually winning
>backed off because a bunch of college kids got mad
America is a bunch of fucking pussies, you mean.

Cos there are none where I live

Lol whatever fag

26+6 still = bullshit

Why the fuck would I date a taig?

if i could, probably would date an irishwoman

If my wife could drink me under the table, we good.

>Why aren't you dating an Irish girl?
Because I'm an Irish-Canadian-American and all the Irish girls I meet are fully brainwashed like their homeland counterparts into believing that niggers and spics and other shitskins are not only people, but better than people. And so they've all been blacked and browned and no thanks

Why can’t you just be one thing, nobody but you gives a shit where your grandparents were from.

>Because the Irish are the only people on earth to be retarded enough to starve to death on an island surrounded by fish
Yes, and the Ukrainians are really dumb for starving themselves to death while living on such fertile land. It's almost as if jews had a hand in deliberately starving these two people in some way. Hmm. Makes you think. But nah, jews are good people and never try to genocide other people. It's not like the entire \Old Testament is a story of how they went around committing genocide or anything. They're really good people. The Irish people are just stupid for being deliberately starved to death. Oops. I meant "for just starving to death for no reason other than their stupidity and lack of resourcefulness"

Attached: !64779360_455513384995532_3035877296507453440_n.jpg (720x433, 63K)

Probably not, Irish drink less than the English. Most famous “Irish” alcoholic drinks were made by Protestant unionists, Englishmen and Scotsmen.

Because my parents were from Canada and that is where I was conceived. Their parents were from Ireland. I was born in America. So I'm just Irish. But those are the places my people fucked in

Don’t blame the Jews for the Irish being retarded and relying on one crop, then complaining that the people they’d been shitting on and telling to leave them alone wouldn’t help them.

>being this literally retarded
>mfw

Attached: 48394739_10212601635264891_449555773060546560_n.jpg (600x438, 45K)

Found the Fenian.

You aren’t Irish, you are Canadian.

>be me
>britfag living in ireland
>dated one irish bitch who over the summer cheats on me, her mother dies and she leaves without telling me any of this shit
>find out when back in school
>be depressed for like 6+ months
>life is good

Because there aren't more Irish living in Canada than there are in Ireland..... Same with the U.S. You know that, right? Being born on foreign soil doesn't change ones genetic makeup, regardless of what Marxist bullshit tells you

This, i am tired of being called American while i am Greek

Attached: k2_items_src_d0eb8d418942adccfef144b4900e4d40.jpg (680x505, 151K)

IZ DA JOOS!!!

I specifically requested an Indian girl thread next time.

Irish youngwan here AMA

Because I am a hopeless virgin

But you aren’t from Ireland, doesn’t matter what your genetics say, it’s not your country. Ethnicity means fuck all, you are just some white guy looking for an identity or a culture because Americans don’t have one.

Feck!

Attached: Jack.jpg (247x204, 7K)

What is your contribution to the IRA

Attached: BPyRfBdCIAANCAE.jpg (537x720, 66K)

Dirty foul bits.. Not only robbed the crops but burned our homes and killed our people, left our land with a story of blight and starvation when in fact they had slaughtered our people and our land and poisoned it with their kind..

Brits*

cuz asians are better

irish girls are the best, next to cute asians.

Attached: h51F6EF94.jpg (500x459, 82K)

i am ... ;)

No oral hygiene and their pussy stinks.

Hahahaha

You should know that Irish girls are fucking ugly and their standards for men are the highest in the world. It's the reason most of the men emigrate.

Because iam not in ireland.

like niggers in the dark

Id rather kill myself then stick my dick into a mongloid like this.

Attached: kellie-square.jpg (688x688, 41K)

nice source on that totally real quote

I ask myself this every day, living in Cork stuck in a depressing life, surrounded by Irish cuties