Hey Sup Forums my sister is getting married in a month and I'm expected to show up to the wedding...

Hey Sup Forums my sister is getting married in a month and I'm expected to show up to the wedding. My sister is a piece of shit who has been a fucking asshole to me my entire life. I have no relationship with her whatsoever and didn't go to the bachelors party that her gay ass frenchie fiance invited me to. Any tips on stuff to do to relax or chill out? I'm smoking weed and watching weeb shit.

Attached: image.jpg (300x335, 27K)

make sure you embarass her at the wedding. like wear casual clothes or wear a suit that hasnt been ironed or you can just not talk to anyone there and go on your phone.

lmao only a fucking whitey could post something like this *cringeee*

Go and act friendly but mention that she has been cheating on her fiance.

You should rape her. If you have any brothers try and get them to gangrape her with you

I'd probably get blacklisted from the family lmao.

I don't have any brothers and I don't particularly feel like raping my sister. Thanks though user.

You could just go for the free booze and food and then fuck off
Find something to do after the wedding beforehand

Then don't go, what's the problem?

yeah I feel like you're overthinking this. unless you're scared your family will disown you (they won't)

Yeah that's what I plan on doing tbh. Just gonna go ignore most people and talk to the bare minimum amount possible, get fucked up as soon as I can so as to put off more people from talking to me. I don't drink much but no one knows that so I can just get wasted and maybe that will put random people off. Just not in a good place rn.

My sister gets what she wants man. That's just how the world works. If I don't go I'll be branded as a piece of shit in the family and a terrible brother. My dad also made it personal and said it's like "one of the things he wants before he dies" for us to have a relationship. Even if that's not realistic.

I knew someone would post that... it was my first thought, we've been on Sup Forums for too long..

I just know my parents will judge me for it and my sister is manipulative enough to use it against me for the rest of my life if I don't go. And that's the shitty thing.

Bring a trashy obvious hooker as your date. During the Toasts announce that she’s pregnant and you’re marrying.

Not your circus/ not your monkeys. Be for family or not. Harm noone. Live well.

Who cares? Just tell them the truth, or wait until after the wedding and post on fb and explain that she's an asshole. Call your family out on their bs.
Man i hate bitches like you user.

I vote for a tuxedo t-shirt

I've already talked to both of my parents man. They know who my sister is and how she acts.

Then there is no problem, don't go. If your dad tries to guilt you into it just tell him that this is on her and not you.

Yeah, I'm with the other guy. Ruin the wedding for her.

You'll be judged to be a man of principle if you just fuck her off. You've no obligation to attend something you don't want to attend.

Go to the wedding but start a fire somewhere and then leave.

Don't go.

Accidentally leave a stain on her dress?

Or just bring a lot of booze early and leave it accessible for others.

I recommend dumping sister completely and explaining to parents etc that until your sister stops behaving like an asshole to you, you're both better off without each other in your lives.

They may not accept it, but you can inform them youll reduce contact with them too if they disrespect you.

Is your sister as much of an ass to them or are they viewing her as a golden child?

Don't fucking go. Be an adult - tell her she's a shit person and you have no desire to go to her stupid party, and if your family wants to disown you for it - fuck them because that's a retarded thing to get mad at someone for, and they're probably shitty people in other ways themselves.

Go smoke weed and watch weeb shit on her wedding day, or go fishing, or go camping, or rent a hotel room where she's honeymooning, buy two hookers (or find two sluts) and fuck them until they're walking funny - extra bonus points if you can score a room next door to hers and knock their headboard off the wall from your dick olympics.

People get too worked up about familial obligations to people they hate - don't go if you don't want to go. If your parents didn't raise a shitty daughter who they caved to and gave her everything they wanted - she would not have turned out to be an entitled cunt of a human that mistreats her brother - so dear old dad will just have to be sad knowing that he failed as a parent and his son hates his daughter and that will just have to be his problem.

Don't tie your own personal opinion of yourself to what others think - its a recipe for depression and mental health problems. If you learn not to give a fuck about what others think of you, it frees you up to be yourself and live a happy life.

Send regret and an overly expensive present for ducking out this late. You’d probably have a better relations except for the fact that all those times you crept into her room in the trailer and thought she was asleep when you jerked off on her feet she was actually awake and hating you

its obvious. once the groom kisses her jump up and stab her in the neck 35 times