My pussy smells like a small barnyard animal

>My pussy smells like a small barnyard animal

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY#t=0m41s
youtu.be/rx9A0ABUV-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vagina smell fart goo cum

It doesn't really work when a woman says it does it?

It's funny. Too bad you're an alt right loser.

If a man said his vagina smelled like a barnyard animal it would be a cause for concern.

Actual lefty hippy Liberal reporting in, I don't think she's funny either so don't worry it's not just the alt right

How does the new Chapelle compare to this?

Chappelle is an actual comedian, so I don't think it's a fair comparison.

what did she mean by this? her vagina smells of animal shit? apart from the shit and piss everywhere I bet barnyard animals smell quite nice.

Does she actually say that though?

>I bet barnyard animals smell quite nice
That's a bet you'd lose

It would be hilarious though.

Yeah

Sorry but you're alt right too
Kys nazi

I found him stroking his jacket in the first special to be mildly concerning, but it was worth "he rapes but he saves"

Yeah

she looks like a sausage wrapped in a trash bag

If a man said.. "My dick smells like cheese mhhomm mmm!".. he'd probably get fired, ridiculed, then burnt at the stake

t. a virgin

Are you saying men can't have vaginas?
Check yourself shitlord.

why? are they sweaty?

which tedx is this from?

The material isn't the worst, it's not funny to me but not aimed at me. But the timing and delivery is shit tier.

xD

i want to shoot her. There's not a lot of people who id get locked up for. But if i had a gun and she was close. I'd be cuffed.

my smegma smells like summer in bordeaux

>look mom, I posted it again

does the office trigger you that much. You sound fragile.

Pretty much any animal that hasn't been washed by a human smells like shit, specially barnyard animals.

I just wanted a (you)

>american """""humour"""""

Friendly reminder she is considered a sucess by the trusting media and normies alike

You uncultured virgins yet again lose!

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

>dude my dick is so fucking rancid, the smegma is slowly dripping out like pasta sauce and it smells like my dog's asshole!
>*crickets*

youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY#t=0m41s

thoughts?

youtu.be/rx9A0ABUV-I

THE ALT RIGHTIST ARE TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY SPECIAL

REEEEEE

You pussy smells like a what?

Her last movie was so bad it caused some guy to shoot up the audience at the first screening out of despair.

FART CUM PENIS VAGINA LOL, PUSSY COCK SHIT CUM AHAHA, I'M SUCH A SLUT LOL, AM I RIGHT LADIES

Jesus fuck what is that

>hear dave chapelle promotion on radio
>"yall remember purple drank? Black kids love it! You white folks dont understand!
>talka about bill cosby after every else has said all there is to say about it

t. makes no sense man

Chubby chasers should be shot.