What do i do if i have like a literal biblical curse? And i dont do anything at all wrong...

What do i do if i have like a literal biblical curse? And i dont do anything at all wrong. God just attacks me for being a nice person

Every single person i talk to. Just gets handed shit. They have a better life. Born in happiness. Nothing bad happens. Then just MORE LUCKY SHIT more good shit get handed a bunch of money happiness everything just falls on their head perfectly happy dont even have to try

Me. Born in hell. Life just gets worse and worse. More and more bad shit happens. Work hard. More bad shit happens. Everything gets taken away

And the people i see are like brain dead drug addicts that just fuck anything that walks and dont even think or anything. They just act like degenerates and fuck anyone they talk to and do drugs and sit around doing meth and junkie drugs and shit

I am the NICEST person i know and the WORST shit happens to me. Like god is literally just following me around attacking me

Attached: E64E3004-F386-40E9-9C48-8511C5295154.jpg (1920x1280, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i'm the nicest person in the world
>admits to scamming people for a living
fuck off you delusional bastard, get help or kill yourself already, stop spamming Sup Forums

>What do i do if i have like a literal biblical curse?

Unlearn your cultural brainwashing, wake up and start looking at the world like a rational human being.

Apparently you relentlessly spam Sup Forums
Did you ever get off probation for being black?

Dude. Every person I see always at least has some good luck. I have zero. Nothing but a curse. Nothing but bad shit. And then it just gets worse. Fuck god

>>admits to scamming people for a living
Nowhere in the post does he say that.

This fuck has admitted to doing that prior to getting busted for DUI.. oh sorry, for being black.

he posts here literally 16 times a day, everyday, he doesn't listen to people, he told it to me in a thread 2 days ago

For being such a nice person you sure talk a lot of shit about your neighbors

What makes you think that luck is real, beyond being an immature faggot that thinks of the world in video game fairy-tale terms?

master law of attraction, now stfu

Well you can define luck as a non transcendent force, a person that’s likely to have more “positive” events or outcomes happen. Which is easily observable enough.

Other people have like money fall on their head. Friends. Relationships. I just get locked away in isolation with nothing but pain

Fuck god

I wish I could trade you lives bruh, I am that smoker who wants to fuck everyone they talk to, BUT I am trapped is religionland, where no one smokes and they hate everyone who isn't like you. I'm thoroughly 100% giving up because of this post. Too many religitards on this planet for ME.

Even Jesus cursed god when he was on the cross. Pray, yo. Gods gift to those who pray is divine intervention, if you havent done shit for god why should god do shit for you?

I did pray. As long as I could. I just turned satanic

What do i do if i am literally on probation for being black?

I do nothing nothing. I got a minor misdemeanor forever ago. Been on good behavior for a long ass time. Zero leniency. Nothing. I cant even use my own prescriptions and shit.

I talk to people with felonies, multiple felonies, been on it before, been arrested a bunch before, people going to prison, people with serious charges. Everyone EVERYONE has an easier time then me and more leniency can use their persriptions less meetings less shit to do. Everyone i talk to with multiple felonies and shit get punished way fucking less than me

Your supposed to be able to get off on good behavior and shit and I’m kinda close to that point i feel like nothing will happen because i am being prosecuted to the fullest extent for nothing at all. I had a decent lawyer and i am talking to people with MULTIPLE FELONIES and PUBLIC DEFENDER and they are all getting is easier. They have a slightly longer sentence and shit but i am getting fucking zero leniency.

Most meetings. Most strict shit. Most amount of rules. Most amount of restrictions. Constantly attacked. WTF DO I DO

Perfect behavior. No problems. Misdemeanor. No drug use. Nothing.

I’m sorry to bitch but god fucking damn it i have no resources no one else to talk to sometimes meet people here going through the same shit. It’s all i have. I even have someone living in the city perfectly happy to help me out and let me stay there. And theyre giving me a hard ass fucking time moving in with them and everyone else is saying it should be easy.

What the FUCK do i DO

That reduces "luck" to an obvious trivialization of cause and effect.

It's worth a shot. Try praising God instead of saying fuck god

God doesn't exist. The sooner you admit that to yourself, the sooner you can fix your fucked up life instead of just whining that god hates you.

Also, you are a shit person so you probably deserve this, fuck face.

Well Jesus man, there's your problem. You got an infestation of ghosts.

Being Christian it was just as bad and just kept getting worse. God is the devil.

>wake up
>sit down
>use my electronic device with internet access to complain about how life is hell.

Lmao unless you woke up starving or in a war zone you are doing better then a lot of people.

u see:
in 1994 several Mexicans boarded TWA flight to Miami, it was a time of Football, the wrong one, and America had some interest as a proof or fail of concept. It wondered as the World Series, are the nations real?
They were not. So, why so much brazilians?
Turns out, as they were segregated and examined at places like the magic kingdom. That it was a hypnotic suggestion and an incredible sensory manipulation. Down to genetic differences, downs to, geddit?

MK Ultra project had to be tested. LSD-25 had an already proven history. Would it matter on this non-personae?

These were nigh immortals! On their 90s and 80s of age! Rapid regeneration! Their shared disease infected, as if by fuzzy determination, the mind of Tuskegee descendants. Fuzzy is very important. Most of these people were hairless until at America!
Spanish language crept up, but why!
A lot of money was had, several currencies!
These people are rich!
Sexual Deviants and not really men or women!
Some even have daguerrotype tissue eyelid eyes! Triple eyelids and a muscular redirection!
Some had emptied left side skulls!! Like the Kennedy!
Could they hold some hideous information, some secret?
youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14

God hasn't attacked you for trying to change your social life and ambitions, has he?

So this is the "I'm on probation for being black" guy? So now apparently God has taken a personal interest? Fuck. OP if you spent as much time simply walking as you do making these threads you'd have been able to reach anywhere on the globe at least twice over.

You hang around with drug addicts so there you go.
You’re an insufferable cringelord, and if I had to guess, a teenager. you don’t realize that luck only matters if you are already doing the right things. You only see what people want to show you. Most people aren’t just born “lucky”. You have to work to make things happen. Shut up, stop acting like a loser, shape you and make something out of your life instead of spending all day being a faggot and whining to horny Neets on a Chinese carpentry board.

I used to think that way too. But rationally I thought, isn't that exactly what Satan would want me to think about God? Wouldnt Satan be the winner by constantly and subtly fucking me over so I blame God? I know what you mean about the luck thing, dont let that idiot tell you it doesnt exist. I feel that luck is an anomaly in statistics. For example, there is either a good and bad out come to something, this makes a 50/50 chance of you getting either. Theoretically, every other time this happens it should be a good or bad outcome. However, if it is nearly always one or the other, this is luck. Imagine flipping a coin and 70%+ of the time it lands on the same side. That being said, it sounds like Satan fucking with you but it could be you may be suffering from a generational curse. Something your ancestors did to fuck the bloodline. Getting baptized and getting closer with God would be alot better at fixing this curse than forsaking him

Show me in the scripture where Jesus cursed God?

What happens is Satan negs the shit out of people until they start turning from God and blaming him. This is how he finesse's people. Dont get played by Satan brother.

Father why hast thou forsaken me? That's considered cursing god by most religions.

Ehhhh. How? I didnt know that and dont see how, myself

>I'm super nice
>all the bad things happen to mo one but me
If you have to tell people you're nice, you're not nice. Stop with the self-pity, the more you focus on it the bigger it seems

I did try believing that. I was Christian. Wearing a cross necklace. Reading the Bible.

Just eat getting worse and worse and worse. I kept doing it still being godly and shit. Just worse worse and worse and worse.

I kept with it for a really long fucking time no matter how bad it got. Finally just snapped and realized nope. Doesn’t matter how fucking bad i pray to god or act godly or do anything I’m still going to be suffering going through the same exact shit while nothing good happens no matter what i do

Turned against god i am convinced its god

The upside down cross is Christianity’s holiest symbol. As a matter of fact it’s the popes official seal because peter the first pope was crucified upside down by his request because he didn’t feel worthy of being crucified the same way Jesus was.

No Nero used the upside down cross to mock jesus that is wrong it is heavily satanic

convert to islam and blow shit up my nigga

Look up the papal seal before you talk. The pope literally wears a ring with the upside down cross everyday you fucking phillisitine. It doesn’t matter how others use it Christians and Catholics most specifically regard it as holy. Only Easter and Christmas believers are this ignorant.

"My god, my god, why have you forsaken me?"
Mathew, 27:46-47

First and only time Jesus called him God instead of Father, its actually a quote from Psalms, and its quoted as some speculate because Jesus thought god abandoned him.

Joining this server is the only cure.

F2kZzE3

Attached: standagainstdegen-1.jpg (960x640, 62K)

Raed/Watch Berserk

Pope is the devil dude

You probably think 666 is the mark of the beast to. And that Jesus was always regarded as the son of god. He wasn’t until 1622 at the second council of nicea where the cardinals voted on his divinity.

Already been through it all. God didn’t abondon me. He destroyed me

Christian here, I know the history and the papal seal, can verify its onky sacred to Catholics, Protestants see it as satanic

Haha what a loser!

Attached: large.jpg (800x581, 55K)

Me and you are together forever now. Your place of existence is forever with me nignoganon

Attached: _84584050_3494754156_9273aff2f3_b.jpg (624x671, 98K)

That’s all lies and hokum

>i am the NICEST person i know

There's your problem. no humility.

Attached: 1570230261497m.jpg (576x1024, 139K)

>t. nice guy atheist

Do you actually believe in the god that's portrayed in your religion, or have you realized the lies that the bible tells? So many things based on lies. One being that Bible was written by Jesus's Disciples. The whole bible is made of plot holes and paradoxes. Yet, it is the thing you believe in strongly. Explain to me, why? Do you believe in the message and the good things it can give to your daily life, or the god and his followers?

I was never super religious but I do remember a story or a man so devotw to God that Satan made a wager if he took everything from the man, he would turn on God. Even after loosing his children, wife and land, he stayed true. Its for sure a test and Satan is trying your ass. When I was younger I had a falling out with God for the same reason. Felt like my prayers falling on deaf ears, things getting worse, the whole thing. Blamed God for thinks not getting better. Some years later after getting older and more cynical I felt that life just sucks, God isnt necessarily going to make it better, but rather, pray in him and confide in him and he will give you the strength to succeed. Its like lifting weights. Just because you can bench 135lbs, for example, doesnt mean benching 70 pounds aint shit. It just means it feels that way because you are stronger. Thats what I have come to experience and I wish you strength brother.

Intriguing

Yeah I know. Job. That was a temporary curse. This is from birth. Since day 1. And I did all the shit he did. Just got worse and worse. And I could literally look into the future and knew it was going to be hell

I am happier satanic I am still getting over being Christian. I felt bad for having fun. I felt bad talking and flirting with girls. I had crazy thoughts. I thought the world was evil. I felt bad doing drugs. I felt like there was gonna be a happy ending that was never coming.

I am just happier this way I feel normal and just enjoy things in life. Well if I had anything since god ruined everything.

look up how to break a curse?

Spent a long time doing bad shit and hurting a lot of good people, bad things happened to me and when I pulled my head out of my ass I panicked because I thought god abandoned me and would never forgive me. It took awhile to see the bigger picture, but after some signs I realized god never abandoned me, I walked away from him and he doesn't go chasing people.

Pull your head our of your ass, be happy for other people, forgive your neighbours, and stop being a miserable dickhead who has a halfassed vendetta against the creator of the universe, because I guarentee that he doesn't give a shit that you hate him, and turning to satan will not make your life easier.

RR?

Ehhhh I appreciate the help. I suffered through hell for years and it just got worse no matter what I did and even if my life ever got good it was just ripped away instantly

I will never go back to god. God would have to get me out of my small town like NOW and let me have weed and drugs and shit again or else it’s a no go. I will have nothing to do with god unless he fixes this shit right now

And I am not waiting or stopping being satanic. God has to just stop being an ass hole for the first in the entire history of the world

Attached: 2519F368-E240-4583-BE24-EEA0584A6904.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Bible has been rewritten and revamped so many times its basically just a guideline, it repeats the same rules and exists for examples and stories. Its the message, not the words, that have meaning to Christians.

Idk what to tell you then, shitty things happen and hanging out with shitty people sounds self inflicted

time to start worshiping satan

Attached: 1559857401199.jpg (820x820, 46K)