So with it confirmed that Saitama would slap around Supermans little boi pussy...

So with it confirmed that Saitama would slap around Supermans little boi pussy, who else in your consideration would be able to compete with this absolute legend?

Attached: saitama.jpg (1280x688, 52K)

Literally nobody. He is a parody character. He's designed to be stronger than anything that exists, stupidly stronger.

Any reality warper can erase Saitama of existence , or turn the air in his lungs into coal for example , still needs to breath.

>confirmed
gonna need the scan my friend

He's been thrown to the moon before, didn't care. It's pointless arguing it, he's the ultimate "My character is stronger than yours" joke.

your mothers anus
lole
j/k
the sentry

Fucking weeboo

sorry if i'm new to this but what's the verdict on max strength all-might? i don't think we've ever seen him at anything other than near-dead level strength, and even then he was punching clouds away and beating enemies specifically designed to kill him.

He cared enough to not open his mouth while in space.

I just made a stronger character, it's called GOD and wins everytime no matter what

>gg pussyass saitama

Exactly , he needs to breath , any planet destroyer who can survive in space wins

Attached: x2n1Xdt.png (541x832, 471K)

that's true for dr manhattan too though right? except he was uneatable-god-tier for drama purposes instead of comedy.

Saitama has cartoon logic on his side. It's a power that even Dragon Ball Super Vegeta fears.

Attached: cartoonlogic.jpg (848x480, 74K)

i would send griffith into the ring, that dude
litteraly fucked some old fags to get to a higher
powerlevel, did your pitty boy even sacraficed
his anus to his trip to the moon?

Manhattan > Saitama , based on shown feats.

What's Manhattan done?

I don't think it would work. He'd probably just cough all the coal up with some massive force and destroy the reality warper like he did to this telekinesis dude with one pebble.

Saitama vs black hole gravity, saitama wins
Creator of black holes vs saitamas pebble, saitamas pebble wins

No way around it, saitama always wins

Attached: eef.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

he used his power to fuck his gf while working in another room

same thing with saitama, no max feats.
cant say a charachter is stronger than another if you dont have their maxes

Too OP , time travel , omniscience, Matter manipulation , can restore himself from 0 , literally can turn Saitama cells into dust , no match.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzcvOTM0L2kwMi9Eb29tc2RheUNMb2NrOS5qcGc=.jpg (575x369, 77K)

wake me up when goes toe to toe with a reality bender

This. Manhatten can literally erase someone with a thought. Destroy him, and he'll just put himself back together.

Saitama is only very very hard to destroy, Manhattan has relativistic immortality.

Popeye would be a fun fight.

>confirmed
lol no, because lawyers
The legal agreement you'd have to sign with DC in order to use Superman in a crossover story has a clause that you cannot have your character beat Superman. Even in the extremely unlikely event that anything resembling an official crossover were to ever happen, there is absolutely zero chance that Saitama would kick Superman's ass.

Lawyers aside, though, there's also the question of *which* Superman you're talking about. 1940's Fleischer Superman? Yeah, Saitama could take him out easily. Kingdom Come Superman? Not so much. Superman Prime 1,000,000? No way in hell. Silver Age Superman could push planets around with one finger, or tow thousands of them on a chain from one side of the galaxy to the other. Prime 1,000,000 is basically god.

Attached: IT'S PRIME TIME.jpg (480x640, 51K)

Boros was a planet destroyer before the air pressure alone created by a single damn punch hundreds of feet away abloterates him instantly

Thing about the nigga is we havent even seen close to his full power, there is no defeating this man

You're missing one giant part. Saitama is a joke that exists to beat literally anything. EZ win.

lole
i just saw a #rekt where some totopa looking liek the reeves got raved so hard it shit a tube and died diving, like a Maria Buzo (SCUBA divist)

No, I'm not missing the joke. I know it's a troll thread.
I'm just pointing out how stupid this troll is.

Attached: Superboytowingplanets.jpg (500x250, 63K)

tetsuo.

he killed them

It's not even a troll, it's just how the character is created. I mean, he might be a troll character in the sense that he trolls every other powerful character since he can beat them no sweat.

Attached: squirrelgirlbydavesimons.jpg (2516x4127, 591K)

kaneda

He's literally made to make fun of people who compare characters. Because he cannot be compared to. Whoever participates in comparing other characters to him are getting trolled by the creator.

dio could kill him easily saitama can't fight stand users.

wtf does that mean

I dont think you understand the point of that show if you are arguing about how strong saitama is

This

what happens when you parody a parody

You fucking idiot. He wins every fight in one punch and is literally invincible. The character is made to be the strongest character ever perceived. It's the entire point of the show. Sry to break it to any of those butthurt by this by saitama was designed to win

Would pretty much be this match up. Joke op character vs joke op character.

No, it's a troll thread. You're just baiting everyone with "he could beat ____ no sweat".
This is just the bastard child of the endless Goku vs Superman threads we used to have.

Oh, and btw, the ACTUAL final boss of troll characters is Droopy Dog. No matter how many times Saitama liquefies him center-screen, every time he turns around Droopy will be standing behind him with a revolver. No explanations, no apologies. You can rip a hole in reality, step outside reality, roll all of reality up into a tiny ball, punch it out of existence, step out of the cartoon and kill the animator, and the second you turn around Droopy shoots you in the face.

Attached: 744C7CA27.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

I'm not OP. Though if it's a troll thread then it seems to have worked on you. I'm just saying he literally can't be beat because that's how he's written. EZ wins. No point arguing it.

Hulk is the strongest there is.

Which Sentry?

And every time he wins, Droopy is standing behind him and shoots him in the face again. Because that's how he's written. Endless annoyance, no point arguing it.

What if superman prime, who can manipulate reality, turned saitama into lois lanes clit and proceeded to beat the shit out of him with his tounge?

Good, you get it.

Yes, Droopy wins.

Attached: 4ch50yu4a1i11.png (900x900, 76K)

Cena buries the jap

Attached: gettyimages-519721716.jpg (761x1024, 58K)

Bro you have autism. Not even kidding, did you read what he wrote?

Can you provide a picture? You just posted a blank image.

But what if Saitama just killed him with one punch?

Giorno Giovanna Golden Experience requiem

>he'll put himself back together
He literally can't die

All of you retards are missing the point. What if Saitama was tricked into punching himself?

Except if he really needed to breathe, holding his breath there did jack shit, he only acts like he needs to breathe because he thinks he does.

Plus this whole thing is dumb, he's meant to be better than everyone, no matter who or what that person is. It's the whole point of his character.

Hungbob and Patdick

Attached: 1568666074641.jpg (711x711, 238K)

But what if Saitama punched him hard enough to kill him twice in one punch?

Where do you punch? Its not like you can just punch him in the face when he is in several universes at the same time and even if you punched him in all of them, he could just come back from anything you could think of.
you would basically have to remove the fourth and fifth dimensions to have any effect on him.

Same as before. Eventually manhatten would just disintegrate Saitama at a molecular level. He wouldn't even need to be in the same planet to do so.

Obviously you punch him in the ass. Have you even been in a fight?

Dude literally has a hard time beating villians that, in OPM, would be gag villians. Even if we ignore the underlying troll logic in saitama's character, he'd still beat all might.

have you ever been in a fight with doctor manhattan?
yeah i didnt think so.

Manhattan is literally a cuck. Owl fucked his girl.

Spoken like a faggot thats never had his browneye tickled by another mans fist.

he is above things like pussy

What if Saitama sent out a punch so hard that even if Dr. Manhattan tried to disintegrate his molecules the force of the punch would hold them together?
Also keep in mind he's used to harsh conditions. He turned his A/C off during his Summer training session.

Actually, it's even worse. Manhattan got with her knowing already that she was going to cuck him since he knows the future and he went with it anyway. That's omegacuck.

how do we know thats not just the one universe where he chose to do that and is raping everyone in the ass in 900 billion other universes?