Your 16 year old child comes out as "non binary" gender

>Your 16 year old child comes out as "non binary" gender
>They want you to use their preferred pronouns "they" and "them".
>You don't have daugther or son anymore - you have a child now
How do you react?

Attached: image.jpg (1440x810, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/research/action/difference
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fine. Kicking them out in two years anyway.

Send them to live with their Christian fundamentalist Grand Father. When they're begging to come back home in a week & swear to stop with the make believe attention seeking gender bullshit, i'd go pick them up.

I wouldn't wait two years

wait until they they fuck up and send them to a boarding school

I'd just say no. What are they going to do? They're a faggy little kid. Fuck em. Also in a universe where i would be so fucking retarded as to have offspring, i'd have killed myself already.

Attached: 1570389540397.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

grab the shotty and take them out back.

Kick them out of the house to add to the tranny homelessness problem.

Buy a dolls house to break over their head

If they're not annoying about it and pay their taxes I'm fine

"Well kid, life's a fucking horrible thing to go through and you just made things a whole lot harder for yourself"
Then go on treating them the exact same way because i don't care.

Laugh out loud to their face!! And remind them about all the countless times you saw their genitalia when u changed their dirty diapers..and reminded them you know exactly what gender they are!!

Pack up. We're moving to Idaho. The child will either conform or end up dead in that environment.

Fuck taxes. Fuck authoritarianism.

If my kid did that, I'd find a way to cope. The fuck ever, I'm not losing family to a pronoun. When they move out, they can do whatever the fuck they want, but they're still invited for the holidays.

Go to bed, Kevin

Perfect response! Who fucking cares about gender anymore anyways? People will still be dicks, assholes and pussies, I would rather have a 16 year old son who would rather be a girl than a 16 year old wigger who is convinced he ghetto hard street thug, white guys acting black is insufferable. I know everyone is gonna freak out but Imagine being the parents of a 16 year old white suburban kid getting a call from the police at 3 a.m. " Sir your kid just stole a car had 3 12 year old girls in it, a bottke of Hennessey and blunts, he claimed he held the keys to the yard and threatened he was finna put a cap in our asses" he had an empty bb gun, a tilted slightly to the left Atlanta Braves hat, his jeans were around his waist with 3 pairs of basketball shorts underneath for some odd reason, Nike's that no doubt cost you $250, he said he is unemployed and living in your home attending West Beverly Hills High, he had 4$ in crumpled up ones, an American Express card with his dad's name on it, $200 in bracelets and chains. He is crying and wants his daddy to come rescue him because the 8 guys with face tattoos in his holding cell are crips and claims blood

likely tell them to grow the fuck up if its just copying other people at their school,
if it was a genuine thing that they have been displaying for years at that point then it would be a diffrent matter entirely

Fuck anyone who thinks men and women think differently.
apa.org/research/action/difference
Women and men behave differently because they were raised to.

whoa whoa whoa man i dont need a synopsis

"Now, son---yes I'm calling you son against your wishes---your ol' dad wasn't the straightest in his day. I too wanted to crossdress. But a little self awareness goes a long way; I knew I was a faggot. You're a faggot too, son. Once you realize that, you'll realize how much of a minority you are and focus more on what really matters. Not your identity, but what you do in life, for I don't care who you identify as, so long as you make your way in life."

biological differences ? basic physiology? evolutionary instincts ?

it has a scientific term fag
Sexual dimorphism

If you didn't have such retarded parenting methods, this shit would have never happened user. Raise your kid as whatever gender they are and you won't have issues. If you yourself are a little pussy bitch liberal faggot, this is what happens.

kill my self because I’ve failed as a parent

>You don't have daughter or son anymore
You answered it right there

Tell them to put up their fucking dukes!! Cause we fighting niggas

Underrated

This

>i dont have a daughter anymore

So I wont get arrested for fucking her now...

i check these dubs

go to your room.

Take away all of their means of entertainment until they stop being a little retarded faggot.

I poop all over the floor. Just all over the place, letting it flow like water out of my ass.

That type of shit only happens to white parents that don't beat their children and are mentally disabled themselves. Normal people with normal children still exist

"I have no son!!!! Wait that's what you want!!! You're my son and I love you even if you are an autistic faggot!"

"Whatever Gary, just clean the fucking dishes and take the trash out."

Perfect response sir

I would take them to a therapist, and schedule a couple doctors appointments to make sure everything is right in the head. Then blame it on shaking them too much as a baby

Teachers and administration at school should have listened at the PTA meeting. They're dead now.

Attached: Laughing Intensifies.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>>transfaggot circus cripple freak
>>late abortion activated

that's how

Encourage it, come out as genderqueer to them and get an even more retarded haircut than them. Let's see how cool it is being a faggot when mom and dad are also faggots.

Only sane person here

explain their mental illness and if necessary beat them. im not letting my offspring become a waste

kek

I'd tell them to get a job before they become homeless.

Attached: 8375329108643.jpg (960x540, 40K)

No

Haha probably right, we’re 40 years behind

Took it to extensive counseling sessions.

Now she is a lesbian.

I'll take it.

Fucking Genius.

"Let me see your report card. If you're getting good grades and still have time to concentrate on this shit, you are a liar."

Take her out in public and try to publicly shame her. Talking out loud about the struggle of being a cis white male father, and tell store owners my non binary daughter deserves to be treated better by the store owners

If we were in a restaurant i would make a scene by telling the waiter that my non binary daughter deserves to sit here due to here bravery living in a fascist world.

Telling people to let her sit down because she has the privilege of being a minority and an outcast.