Robin’s wife, Susan, told Good Morning America that “It was not depression that killed Robin Williams.”

>Robin’s wife, Susan, told Good Morning America that “It was not depression that killed Robin Williams.”

“Depression was one of let’s call it 50 symptoms, and it was a small one.”

“I’ve spent this last year trying to find out what killed Robin,” said Susan, “to understand what we were fighting, what we were in the trenches fighting. And one of the doctors said, ‘Robin was very aware that he was losing his mind and there was nothing he could do about it.’”

expandedconsciousness.com/2017/03/16/widow-of-robin-williams-unveils-the-true-reason-behind-beloved-actors-suicide-3-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/03/robin-williams-disintegrating-before-suicide-widow-says
naturalnews.com/vaccines_get_the_full_story.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/12/051214084800.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alimony killed him

>You want alimony? Watch this

I personally think it was the rope that killed him

We already knew it was multiple reasons, the depression was just fueling all of them. He had alcoholism, the diagnosis of Parkinson's, and the prospect of becoming completely irrelevant after that new show he did was panned. Everything just accumulated all at once for the guy and you can't blame him for seeing suicide as the only viable option. It's just a tremendous shame that it all had to happen to Robin Williams, arguably the funniest man on the planet at one point or another.

God forbid anyone acknowledge depression is a major problem.

>“It was not depression that killed Robin Williams.”
No shit. It was asphyxiation.

Who cares?

Depression is just a symptom, it's never the core problem.

Probably was her incessant nagging.

Didn't he have a lot of money?

and it all went to ex wives.

It was the alt right

PEPE

Auto eroticism is the only way to go.

Sup Forums's future is the chokebate finale.

>kills self
>not depressed
Okay lady, you're lack of awareness was probably one of the main causes of his hopeless feelings.

This

Bitch is responsible for his death

>alcoholic
>drugs
>alimony
>diagnosed with Parkinson's
>unappreciative wife
Hmm

He has a beautiful daughter.

The only reason to be alive

I understand the need to approach this as a solvable puzzle, but the guy killed himself because he didn't want to live anymore. Asserting your confusion as his wife is only evidence that she was not really emotionally available for him.

Heh.

Stefbot explained why he killed himself literally years ago.

underrated post

oldest joke

It was beauty that killed it

What beauty??

Why are you linking to a sketchy site that's just reposting a story that was published 2 years ago? Dude was diagnosed with dementia as well as Parkinson's, he was quickly turning into a vegetable and didn't wanna go out that way.

> theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/03/robin-williams-disintegrating-before-suicide-widow-says

>Dude was diagnosed with dementia as well as Parkinson's, he was quickly turning into a vegetable and didn't wanna go out that way.
I don't blame him.

I think he owed it to us to at least make it look like an accident.

I disagree. I think there's nothing wrong with making a conscious choice about how and when your life ends. I'd rather he left a note, made a video, or something explaining why he was doing if that's what happened.

She loved him enough to viciously go after his money. I might envy Hollywood for its money, but not for it's culture. Fucking hell that place is brutal.

He used a belt though.

>Depression
>Real
LMFAO!

>He will never play Gendo

I have zero sympathy for suicide and I'm sick to death of the Robin Williams meme.

>Oh so brave...poor tortured genius...no one understood his pain...what a hero...

Fuck off. He was a pussy coward. He had a family. You don't get to off yourself when people depend on you and be remembered as anything but a fucking baby. if it's so bad that being alive means nothing to you, then go out in a blaze of glory. Go do something valuable with the life you no longer care about. Go fight ISIS with an axe or something. But no...baby boy couldn't "handle" living anymore. Poor him.

I don't even blame him. Dementia is bad enough but Parkinsons is a massive bitch. I've seen that happen to people in my family and it's sad to even see how much it deteriorates someone physically and mentally. I wish it was legal to have doctors peacefully let you die if you get diagnosed with one of these shitty diseases.

To be fair, if I was diagnosed with dementia and Parkinson's, the idea of suicide would be quite comforting.

But I think going out that way is too easy. Sometimes wonder if people who go down the path of suicide ever really think it though.

Suicide is the ultimate act of pathetic selfishness. The absolute antithesis of what it means to be a man.

>You don't get to off yourself when people depend on you
Lol, according to who? Williams was a renowned entertainer and more than affluent enough for his family to live comfortably after his death, yet he has to fight ISIS with an axe to set a good example for some spics on Sup Forums? Amazing.

There's more than money. Think of all the ways killing yourself effects the people who care about you. You're leaving them a lifelong emotional burden because you're not man enough to appreciate being alive.

it's not the depression that gets me.. but for the past week or so I have been feeling very real symptoms (headache, joint ache, fatigue, sinus pressure) but wasn't really sick at all

sometimes I wonder if anxiety and depression can manifest physical symptoms like this but idk I might just be dying. that would be nice

This is like listening to OJ talk about finding his wifes real killers

Are YOU man enough to appreciate being alive with dementia and Parkinsons?

you sound depressed user

You should read the rest of the statement.

>You don't get to off yourself when people depend on you...and be remembered as anything other than a giant bitch.

He can do anything he wants. We all can. But expect to be judged accordingly.

What happened to Williams and what happened to Pryor are pretty good reasons to not do massive amounts of cocaine every day for years and years. Horrible way to end up.

Cocaine doesn't give you Parkinsons

Yup. Turns out being alive is pretty motherfucking amazing.

>oh no found out I'm dying, better kill myself lmao

Pathetic.

Wow I'm sure a dead man really cares how you judge him.

But he is no longer a man so your antithesis doesnt apply any more and therefore pathetic selfishness can go through.

>“I’ve spent this last year trying to find out what killed Robin,”
All she had to do was take a look in the mirror.

AUTO

EROTIC

ASPHYXIATION

why are americans so ashamed of sex? if everybody knew about the risks, accidents like this wouldn't happen.

He was depressed because he fucked up his dopamine receptor cells from massive amounts of coke

All these celebrities are "depressed" because they are huge drug addicts that fuck up their brains

>There's more than money.
only poorfags say shit like this

Shame he didn't try Scientology. It could have saved him.

So do i.

>Turns out being alive is pretty motherfucking amazing.

lel, how privileged are that you think this. Being alive is awful.

>people posthumously judging someone because he didn't die the right way

Why do people do this. What's the point

It's irritating the amount of people who regard him as some kind of tragic hero and would recoil in horror at the suggestion that he was, in fact, ultimately a pathetic selfish cunt.

Those fucking degenerates amirite?
>sips jewcohol

They do the same shit if you don't live the right way either.

Boo hoo. There's lots of people who would take it if you don't want it anymore. Too bad we can't just do that.

Does it ever fix itself once the receptor is cocained??

Also suicide might have been his way of escaping, imagine waking up and knowing less and less about yourself, slowly knowing that you'll become a shell of who you once were and because he's a celeb he wouldn't even be able to do it gracefully and without the whole world knowing, are you truly yourself once dementia and Parkinson's set in or is it time to go?

Agreed. Doesn't change the fact that life sucks, and pretending it has some kind of inherent value even when it's nothing but suffering is just pure delusion. Must be comforting to be so stupid that you can believe that.

>headache, joint ache, fatigue, sinus pressure
quit smoking you stupid fuck

He suicided on the cusp of the singularity as a rich guy. He could have cryopreserved himself or just waited. Dumb move for a rich guy, really.

Cocaine nukes your dopamine receptors which a lack thereof directly causes Parkinson's.

>your show gets panned after a lifetime of critical acclaim and sucess
>kill the self
The white male ladies and gents.

No one wants to admit but I think he did the right thing ending his life before things got worse. He knew he had only a few years left before his mind turned into mush and by killing himself before the disease progressed, he'd save his family and fans heartache of watching their hero turn into a zombie. Kinda sucks desu, but I guess he wanted people to remember him as the brilliant comic he is, and not as some pitiful disabled person who won't be able to even remember who he is. My grandfather had the same disease for a decade and it was mentally scarring seeing him become a shell of what he used to be. I kinda wished he got euthanised so he wouldnt suffer as much as he did.

Give me at least one academically peer-reviewed paper that supports this claim.

The fact that you're able to communicate that tells me you have no idea what suffering really is. Here's an idea. Sell the computer you're typing on and travel to a region where people are actually suffering, and use your valueless existence to do some good in the world. Or keep being a pathetic bitch and telling Sup Forums about your "suffering".

naturalnews.com/vaccines_get_the_full_story.html

Long term cocaine abuse has been linked to nervous system problems and Parkinson's late in life

He is a kike so he was always going to roast in hell for all eternity anyways. Cut the guy some slack.

So by that logic, anyone who heroically killed themselves to save others in the line of duty are not really men?

I only smoke cannabis not cigs and have for a few years now. I don't think that's what is doing it although I am relaxing on the smoke anyways

>he wanted people to remember him as the brilliant comic he is, and not as some pitiful disabled person
yep
always makes me laugh when I see these faggot vegans/conservatives shitting on people for making unhealthy decisions
>what'samatta boyim, you don't want to live to be a 103?
why so I can just get some disease that I was genetically predisposed to anyway?
I only wish I could be there to flip them out the wheelchair when it finally happens to them.

Depends on if the others were more powerful than the man who died.

Was mentioning that even more horrible suffering exists elsewhere supposed to be an argument that life is worthwhile? hilarious

This. Lots of symptoms of depression are directy linked to various bad habits you have. Not enough excercise, smoking, drinking, etc. Not only that, they are in part causing the depression by overloading your dopamine receptors.

That wouldn't be suicide then you dumb fuck. You know the distinction.

>hurr durr muh technicalities

>The shocking truth about what's IN vaccines (aborted fetal tissue, 59 different chemicals, DNA from diseased animals and more)

You're talking about the difference between taking one's life and giving one's life.

>I smoke cannabis
>why am I depressed
>why do I have sinusitis
You are still overloading dopamine receptors and putting hot tar on your mucuous membranes you stupid nigger.

Then go dig a 6 foot hole, lay down and park a .45 in your noggin. Who gives a fuck. Whining about how how bad you think life is is almost as pathetic as killing yourself.

gravity

he wasn't that funny desu

it's not "hot tar" it's vapor you fuckwad not that you would understand the difference.
it's acute sinusitis (maybe) because not all the symptoms are there my temp has been consistently normal

I also had my adenoids removed a year ago and I am thinking it is probably that again

>Whining about how how bad you think life is

>see retard in a thread saying life is a good thing even when it's just pure suffering
>argue against this
>retard then says the mere act of arguing against him is proof that he is right

nice circular logic there champ. the main things that make life worth living are stupidity and ignorance. you're a good example of that.

being sad is a real thing. depression is what pussies call it when they have a bad day

Yup

>muh sufferings
>muh edgy nihilism
>you're stupid
>*tips fedora

>muh sky daddy
>daddy trump
>need cock milkies
>*tips MAGA hat

>being sad is a real thing. depression is what pussies call it when they have a bad day
Both of these are accurate. However, clinical depression is a real thing and it's not just about turning your frown upside down, making some friends, or finding a hobby you enjoy.

Depression that's a symptom of PTSD is particularly bad, as both of them individually push the individual toward certain mental patters, so when combined they make it difficult to impossible to readjust your thinking without some form of treatment.

This. Alcohol is a depressant.

>whines about nihilism
>reinforces its merits by being unable to come up with a single logical argument for why life is inherently worth preserving
>why a person should stay alive despite being miserable just so they can say "lol im alive!"

The bottom line is that if you're privileged (i.e. good looking) then the near constant hits of dopamine from things like validating social experiences create the illusion that life is worthwhile. If you aren't privileged, sometimes you can still think life is worth living if you're retarded and get duped into believing some sort of depthless mumbo jumbo about magical value in life (see: religion). If you come into a situation where you're losing your mind and body due to some disease and you aren't retarded (Robin Williams was not), you realize that there's absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel, there's no respite from what you're experiencing and there never will be. That would be suffocating. It's easy to see why he'd make that choice.

>muh evil trump
>muh evil religion

Aaaaaaand there it is. Gonna lash out at dad next?

>"It wasn't alimony, or depression, no one else knew this, but Robin could see into the future and saw Trump coming into office and it made him want to kill himself. Fuck Trump and fuck WHITE PEOPLE"
>Susan raises her right fisr