It's a Sup Forums can't go 5 minutes without bitching about women episode

>it's a Sup Forums can't go 5 minutes without bitching about women episode

Let's try it.

Check this 7

BOY I SURE FUCKING HATE WOMEN

WOMEN? MORE LIKE BITCH

:^)

>starting a thread rather than commenting in the relevant threads

They pussified entertainment, just look at video games. Everything is as easy and rounded around the edges as it can be. Everyone is scared of hurting each other's feelings. Face value matters so much more than content that you might as well not have any at all.

Name one positive of women getting involved on a major level.

nice

I cringed at that, little boy

>not having the brain disease that causes you to bathe in attention, either positive or negative
pick a hill to die on, receive dopamine hit from (you)s bouncing in, rinse and repeat for sixteen hours a day; wonder why you feel detached from everyone around you, assign blame based on cultural norms and prejudices gained from self-radicalization, the cycle of untreated mental illness repeats

>Everyone is scared of hurting each other's feelings.

There are a lot of cucky men who encourage this type of shit and are actually in roles to make changes to video games and movies. It's up to the men to stand their ground but they always roll over on their belly for that pussy

>fuck all them bitches right guize!
>w-w-why can't I find a gf
lol

doesnt matter had dubs

>10 repeated purity tests (those 'add up numbers redditor tests' / 'virgin walk' infographics) designed to further isolate and ridicule unbelievers
>20 screech at anyone showing signs of self-awareness or unhappiness with the status quo ('the ride never ends!!!!!') GOTO 10

these people don't want a gf or even to be happy, they just want everyone else to be as miserable as they are forever and ever

abu thred?

so?
fuck off to reddit with your gender politics

thankfully I just got done branging my broad cowboy style haha

what a fine piece of tail she is. I'm a lucky man to come home to a girl like her, baking muffins. real nice ass and real squishy tits. I can feel them whenever I want. love how they feel like nice big medicine balls when I have sex with her in her pussy

Wtf I love Scarlett johansen kicking ass now

thank social media for bringing women to the internet

it didn't used to be this way

apu has never had a gf. will someone help this mentally retarded man find love before he starts crying again?

My girlfriend loved Das Boot tbqh.

after his time in the special forces, which he doesnt like to talk about, he has a hard time keeping friends but very much enjoys helping his american friend pick burgers from the freedom trees shown here

oh my god. it's Jason bloho

alleged photo from his days in 'nam. whenever he sees it, apu just mumbles "id ain meeee..."

Traps arent women you white faggot

a cute photo of this charming bachelor from his toddler years! look at how cute and naive apu is

THIS A HOSTILE TAKEOBAH

him pretending to be Ryan Gosling, his favorite actor! thats all the photos we have today, who wants to take Apu home and give him a gf?

fun fact: i realized i was gay and attracted to men because of Sup Forums

thanks guys

>I triggered an autist this badly that he's stuck posting retarded Pepe

I'm going downstairs and cooking myself a nice breakfast. See you virgins later.

UH OH apu is starting the "beta uprising" to take back his waifu from the Chads and Tyrones. will he suceed?

>scared off by apu

>It's a "I can't watch a show or film for 5 minutes without some blatant liberal propaganda being shoehorned into it" episode.
ftfy cuckboi

his name is apu you sperg and theres at least 1 other person posting with me

>just look at video games
Stopped reading right there

this

Beta uprising already happened years ago, user. It's the reason the world is so shit now.

Nice blog nu male

on the other hand,

thanks for the life update

is there any hope to get apu a gf so rude OP doesnt call him a virgin?

Of Coursh!
he just has to bee himself ;^)

No gf for apu

easy!

Women don't understand anything tbqh.

how do we remove women from the internet?

>it's a women can't go five minutes without bitching about other women episode

This image is literally perfect
I can confirm
Taxi driver and pumping iron are the hardest for them

i watched the good, the bad, and the ugly with a girl once. she said she was fucking bored.

Try watching the big lebowski with her and laugh
She'll be half watching at around 10 minutes and grab her phone after 30 minutes, after 1 hour she might hate you

I will have to do that, although one girl in film class said she liked Big Lebowski. I'm assuming that's because reddit likes Big Lebowski but it IS a step in the right direction.

>Film class
That explains it

Nice.

>this thread is still up
>women-hating neet threads are dead

loling @ at /t.v/ermin

>It's a mad roastie episode
lmao

ROASTIE TOASTIE

>cowboy