So Sup Forums a black friend of mine has a dilemma that I think you will be interested in

So Sup Forums a black friend of mine has a dilemma that I think you will be interested in.

About a week ago, he posted on facebook basically denouncing BLM, saying they do nothing productive and spread more hate than they heal, and he got attacked by people on his list.
In typical sjw fashion, they called the job he had listed on his page. It wasn't where he worked anymore, but from what I understand, someone at this job helped dox him, and he started getting calls on his house phone, his parents started getting emails, and his current( ..well not current anymore) employer fired him.
In addition, someone spread screenshots and his info around. This was shared, last time I looked, 73 times. That was yesterday..and who knows how many times it's been spread beyond that.

He's currently pursuing legal options. What specifically can he ask for, if anyone knows?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

pagefreezer.com/social-media-archiving/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on which state he lives in. Have him keep record's of everything, call a lawyer ASAP and set up a consult. Most lawyers will talk to you for free.

Personally, I think the biggest point of attack he can make legally is someone at his former employer leaking his information. That's simply not done and it's what caused so much to blow up

Get some rope, dox em, start lynching

Yeah he's doing that now.

He's gotten threatened via facebook messenger and has been called uncle tom, race traitor, etc. It's kinda sad. Either you're part of the hivemind or you're utter shit. Intolerant tolerance.

I am the friend being regarded here. Basically trying to get an idea of what can be done legally because at this point I want to fuck anyone who was involved lives up.

Can OP confirm?

I told him to check the thread. Would I be shooting myself in the foot by posting screenshots of everything that was said? Specifically post targeting me

Yep.

Friends with him via vidya.

Well they certainly proved his point.

Posting via mobile, about to start moving. Dunno how this will affect my ID but I'll be lurking. Dunno how to tripfag but you can see his posts now

the only thing here is if you can prove your employer leaked your info

nice digits

Pic related

There are quite a few examples of what I think could be considered libel, and a few low-key threats mixed in there. Surely an orchestrated attempt at fucking him out of a job counts for something too?

I can prove that a current employee there was encouraging people to dox my family and myself. The job was 'hi-line' car sales selling Audi but the automotive group carries Merceds and Audi

Post the direct message too?

1/2

This is why I don't have a kikebook account. Shut it down hombre.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

Fuck em. There's ppl on his side

Call the head nigga in charge. Tell him how bad it would look to all the white folks buying mercs that they have a BLM extremist working there. Tell him you'd like to resolve this without any courts or anything. That person will be gone by the morning, car dealerships live and die on their reputation.

Hide the names and pictures in the screenshots and you'll be fine.

2/2
I have a fuck ton more of stuff. Not sure if it's smart to post since I'm pursuing legal action

are you the typical nigger and just want a payday or do you actually want to try and stop this shit from happening to others? my advice is to try and contact news sources and get your story out and go from there. if there's a potential case you will get contacted if you get exposure

sorry this had to happen during a major happening m80

here's a bump though

I've actually talked about opening a firm with the winnings to prevent this from happening to others you fucking jiggaboo jones

This. Libs are combining with capital to make it impossible to criticize their shit BLM movement despite 7 dead police and billions in property damage.

So he just told the BLM movement to die in a fire and called them a group of retards.

So now he's throwing a fit because he's being insulted? What a dumb nigger.

I don't know about legal actions, but you can dox all your harassers and get them fired by releasing all the messages you got.

>inb4 they don't have jobs

Not sure how it works in the US but chances are that you may pursue trough your laws of discrimination since it's pretty obvious that the reason the people are attacking him and doing this isn't because his political opinion but because he's a black man with said political opinion.

Over here the former employers would be fucked if you could show other people not agreeing with said political opinions not getting as much shit as your black friend.

Also praise kek

So Sup Forums a black friend of mine has a dilemma that I think you will be interested in.
>nigga

Damn that's a good plan
I do have more stuff on the way guys, downloading a better app to blur images and shit

i'm not even sure you have a case here. like i said, contact the media. if you have a case you will get contacted by the bloodsuckers

you can sue your ex employer for firing him without a good reason to.

He needs to go to a therapist and claim hes having a fucking mental breakdown, that he can't get out of bed, hes scared for his life, etc.

If he can prove that his previous employer illegally provided PID to an unauthorized reuqestor he could easily receive a high 6 figure settlement.

Stating an opinion and having a retard disagree with you in sjw fashion run to their friends because someone thinks differently than you? You seem slightly salted and mildly retarded friend.

Assuming this is real, OP and his buddy need to gtfo Sup Forums and all social media and just deal with a lawyer.

Like other anons said, keep records of everything. Save everything, keep it all in a separate folder. You're probably going to need affidavits from your parents and anyone else that got dragged into this, so be ready for that.

As far as this issue is concerned, this is what neo-bolsheviks of today do, it's what they did in the past. I guess OP's friend learned an important lesson. You cannot put your actual information on the internet, it's unfortunate so many were lulled into thinking doing this was okay and normal and safe, but it isn't and never was.

>using facebook with your real name and accurate information

>working for blm sympathizers

he dug his own grave

this. source: my rabbi told me this works great.

seriously though, the previous employer needs to get hit hard. when employers realize acting like a bolshevik has serious financial consequences this will stop.

that's hard to prove though. free speech doesn't exist in the workplace. they could legitimately fire you if you were voicing political opinions at work if there was rules against it

Fuck these SJW's have gone full fascist. Don't disagree with them in the open world unless you have your affairs in order.

Thank you, legal action has been pursued. I'm waiting until I have attained a lawyer to then go and press charges at the magistrate

>If he can prove that his previous employer illegally provided PID to an unauthorized reuqestor he could easily receive a high 6 figure settlement.

Also this. Pursue this as your main course of action. You'll never be able to nail all those SJW rats down, they've already learned the game. But who ever it was at that last job who spilled the beans can definitely get fucked, hard.

Ultimately, this, you learned the lesson of revealing your power level. Make sure to organize and document everything, also

Also consider a professional social media archiving.

pagefreezer.com/social-media-archiving/

A screenshot can easily be doctored and thrown out.

>Having black "friends"

Is he your gf/wifes bull?

>Black Lives Matter get a black man fired from his job

what the fuck is wrong with liberals?

not even the KKK do shit like this

Dude you should never post your opinion on fb, hope you succeed in making things right and get your revenge though

Good thing I'm 24 and already going bald

I had to have a real Facebook because at a previous car dealership I worked at we were paid per social media post we made for each successful car sale. Granted only a small bonus

I never made the statement in the office nor did my Facebook reflect anything about the company I was fired from

They're a cult, they have to purge those who don't toe the line, they force the adherents to alienate themselves from friends and family who don't toe the line.

We're getting close to a paradigm shift, get your shit in order.

How could anyone live in a country where 90% of people are obese?

Thats fucking disgusting

Lol, niggers in predicaments
Did he try not being black?

OP here, this is 100% serious, but I'm 100% divorced from this except looking for advice for a friend. I don't live anywhere near him nor do I know any of the other people involved. I simply thought this board could provide advice. Carry on.

Whatever happens, be sure to report back the results for either rage or justice

That's a funny way of saying gender neutral driver license

I tried. Too dark

Not only that, nearly everyone in that picture is also fucking about on their phone.

They've been doing this for decades, and it has really accelerated since the late 90s.

For example, one of the reasons the academia seems so incredibly left wing, is that right wingers stay lay low to avoid this sort of retribution. Lots of anonymous opinion polls have confirmed this.

Pokemon Go players. The Bernie supporter fitting a stereotype is why I got mine out

Dox the doxxers. We will take care of the rest.

Goddamn man, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

Not much we can do besides wish you the best, though. Keep fighting the good fight.

I wanted to but nypa

They did this to a white guy a few days earlier as well. Fuckers are up here bragging about it

>Kemon Poole
YOU DUN GOOFD

And Pokemon Go is a CIA operation, which makes it even more creepy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc

>Not sure if it's smart to post

Then don't dumb ass.

Stop while you're ahead, you could ruin the case.

I'd fire him too.

S T A Y W O K E

Doesn't kikebook have rules against hate speech? Can't we spam them to block/delete BLM page because of this?

Can't he sue for unfair dismissal

Only against non-leftists. They're out and out neo-bolsheviks themselves, they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Social media sites deliberately ignore these things. I think they ban you instead if you report too many of them.

Law student here, there definitely have a cause of action. Get an attorney as quickly as you can and RECORD EVERYTHING. Also, look up your state's legal code online for applicable statutes dealing with slander and harassment. Also look up case law for any similar cases.

how can you live in a country that fully embraces islam and would rather go to war with russians than jihadists?

The state I live in is an 'at will' state meaning I can be let got if she doesn't like me for any reason at all. She heard about the post through the fucker from the dealership who doxed me because I had nothing related to that job posted on my social media. Like I said earlier I only used cuckbook for the dealership job.

Another thing i forgot to mention is that while I'm fired for my ideas of against BLM, the manager is openly hateful to whites when it's just black people in the office

Thank you, I've been documenting everything the past few days. Would this be considered a civil case?

This story is made up

>Another thing i forgot to mention is that while I'm fired for my ideas of against BLM, the manager is openly hateful to whites when it's just black people in the office

This isn't surprising at all. And then on the other hand you have traitorous whites who want to improve their social capital by stabbing people in the back who dare to have a contrary opinion or a serious philosophical bone to pick with what's going on in the country. You're just dehumanized and tossed into their ever-growing landfill for all things racist/misogynist/homophobic.

It's definitely an uphill battle, and they're 'winning' through sheer numbers. They're not even winning anything for themselves like they believe, they've been brainwashed into believing this is a holy endeavor, to rid the world of all these supposed evils, but they're being used like conscripts with spears and paper armor.

Meanwhile we're trying to wage a guerrilla war against their commanders, but we're so few in number.

It depends on whether your former employer broke the law in providing the harassers your info. You may have two cases: one civil and one criminal.

So I'm guessing a subpoena would be called for in order to see who was the one that last accessed any of my information in the system

>this. source: my rabbi told me this works great.
>my rabbi told me this works great
>my rabbi

I'm legit surprised how many pol users think this story is real and are just circle jerking on Black lives matter

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

|
(⌒ ⌒ヽ /
\ (´⌒ ⌒ ⌒ヾ /
____________('⌒ ; ⌒ ::⌒ )
|religion of pe(´ ) ::: ) /
|___________ ─ (´⌒;: ::⌒`) :; )
(@)@)*****(⌒:: :: ::⌒ )
/ ( ゝ ヾ 丶 ソ ─

POST THIS IN A

Just the left eating itself again. This is what happens when you use mental illness politically.

>pol

Outsider.

I'm legit not surprised you're trying to be subversive in this thread since it's damning for your political machinations.

Yes, per your state's rules of civil procedure. Heads up, I'm not going to answer anymore really specific questions because I'm only a student (I don't want to lead you false on Sup Forums) and practicing law is a felony in my state and I'm not to terribly sure where the line for practicing law and not falls. If you retain an attorney he will answer all you're procedural questions.

Understood, and thank you. I will for sure come back and post updates once this its all wrapped up and try to push for media attention.

Contact Fox News or something? I'm sure it would fit their agenda to show the evils of the left/BLM and might get you exposure which may lead to more help

Get rekt nigger

True. Thanks

Its funny to me how BLM only has to do with race if you're white, otherwise its completely ideological.

If it hits thew news you might be able to start one of those kickstarter/fund shit for legal expanses. If it does happen though, don't go full Jew

I been browsing Sup Forums longer than you have. The fact you gotta label me outsider because I didn't put Sup Forums like a good bitch shows how new you are.

>i have a black friend
>picture of all white people
>bernie supporter in photo
i'm not even reading this

Fuck this board.

>pic unrelated
Pretty sure it is

Very good idea the more media the better

are you in North Las Vegas also or just the fag bothering you?
I'm up that way also and you should probably not have posted that considering all the niggers up here

faggot alert

Nowhere near vegas