Drunk on thick beer, high on good weed, and stimulated by good ol' prescription speed. How are you all doing tonight...

Drunk on thick beer, high on good weed, and stimulated by good ol' prescription speed. How are you all doing tonight, buzz bros?

Attached: patrick-bateman.jpg (650x470, 160K)

Not well, nothing on the internet seems real.

I live kinda isolated so... this is all I got sometimes.

Whats your favorite drug combination, Sup Forums?

Attached: h4nlw76kxbz11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.35M)

Only beer.

I can relate. When you spend lots of time cooped up the extreme becomes the regular. The internet loses its magic as you spend more time on it. If it weren't for drugs I would probably be bored of the net right now, but for now, I'm still here.

Im waiting for my girlfriend to get her unemployement...weedless for a week

I'm sick as fuck. ODing on Robitussin at the moment. GF brought home some shitty ass soup from her job. Doesn't even taste like chicken broth. Don't even wanna rip a bowl cuz I'm afraid I won't stop coughing....

Attached: 1566234886297.gif (250x263, 213K)

That was my situation until about 20 minutes ago, apart from the methlylphenidate that hadn't kicked until recently. Canadian thanksgiving means all the weed shops are closed up and right now my city is a little dry when it comes to unofficial means of picking up. Canadian legalization is great, but its still far more expensive than buying equally good bud from a plug

Dude buy weed online like an smart person

Buymyweedonline or pot cargo are good starts. Sounds sketchy but dude fuck lining up for weeds

I usually have at least a few friends who order online and sell that I can call on, but for whatever reason this local dry spell has lined up with waiting for shipments. Buddy of mine is expecting an order tomorrow so it'll be all good then, but for now its kief and bit and bites of nugs as a compliment to the beer and pills. Not the worst night ever

...but damn would I kill for a unlimited supply. When I have enough weed on hand to not think twice about it I can smoke myself through the roof in a night and still feel it the next morning. I'm chronic as hell, especially in recent days after having quit for a while, and it takes a lot of get me where I want to be.

Attached: dean-huang-asset.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

I'm high as fuck playing lol with some friends

About to toke some Gorilla Cookies

Attached: 5791.png (236x227, 7K)

How is LoL now compared to say, 5 years ago? Had a circle of friends who were all huge into it and I played occasionally, but didn't really get hooked. Bought a couple champions and skins and lost interest myself.

Attached: a4bv7rg38tw01.jpg (589x714, 50K)

High in good weed while being cucked by my gf with a collegue

Gorilla cookies?

How did such a thing come to be? Not really my style, but I guess I can see the appeal. Did you just drop an offer at the workplace watercooler?

My only experience with that kind if situation was on the other end. A friend of mine's girlfriend took an interest in me and wanted to fuck around, with his permission. He was in the same house occasionally but never the same room, and in return had permission to fool around with a female friend who I wasn't seeing, but was often hanging around with us. Wild times.

Speed isn't good user.
Enjoy watching your brain and body get burned out in record time.

Her collegue. Not mine.
I've been reading her WhatsApp while she sleeps.
They have been making up in squares and parks after work.
And they have been about renting a room for a few hours to have sex.
She text me a few minutes ago detailing too much that they were drinking an artesanal beer. It's obvious that so much details are because they are fucking.
She just use to say "I'll be a few hours later".

Eh. I agree to a certain extent. I'm all too familiar with the burnout process, having gone through a trial period of ritalin in high school, almost 10 years ago, and of course I ended up liking it too much and going it off the rails like so many do. After many sleepless nights exploring Tamriel for the 1000th time I decided to quit for years, but recently decided to try it again after struggling through a few years of depression and disappointing medication outcomes. What I thought was the effect of my depression was actually the cause, and now my usage is quite controlled and I treat it as something that is required and to be respected, rather than abused. I'm no pillhead but I appreciate your concern, user. It's just the little kick I need on top of my daily routine

Attached: Uzamaki.jpg (750x860, 337K)

So are you into it, or not? If you are, why haven't you already confronted her and laid down the terms on which you watch her fuck?

Attached: The_Contest.png (478x343, 221K)

I haven't confronted her because she Will take care of her phone, and i wont be able to look at her chats.
I Wanna know the truth with all its details. And not by her convenient and atenuated version

Gorrila glue #4 crossbred with girl scout cookies

Attached: 373626.jpg (2695x1855, 545K)

So you're interested and fine with it, but get your kicks by watching from a distance?