Alright Sup Forums I need advice. I want to buy some tile in another state and have it shipped to me. Thing is...

Alright Sup Forums I need advice. I want to buy some tile in another state and have it shipped to me. Thing is, the store won't ship it. So I need someone to go into the store, buy it, and bring it to a UPS/Fedex. I was thinking about just calling grubhub or some kind of service like that lol... but what do you guys think? Is there a better way?

Before you ask, yes, its worth it. I am buying tile that was discontinued 2 years ago, and this might be my only chance to get it. I am half tempted to take a plane ride to get it. Lol

Attached: grubhub.png (275x183, 2K)

It's fucking tile... Find something else ffs

Thats not how food delivery works retard.
Just find someone in that state and make a deal, what state is it in and where do you want it?

well... idk plane trip.. like 150 for that. I am positive I could get this done under 50 bucks idk lol

this is exactly how food delivery works.. you pay a dude to go to a location and buy stuff for you, pick it up, and bring it to a destination.

Tile is fucking heavy you autistic faggot, no food delivery guy will ever go to a fucking home depot to buy tile to ship to some fuck out of.state.

The only way you get this tile is to fly in and rent a fucking uhaul to drive it back home. It's going yo.cost you hundreds to ship tile via ups or fedex.

You never used a food app have you?

its 43 pounds bro,, shipping isnt the hard part

You're going to end up paying $500 to $1000 extra to get fucking tile.

Are you buying 2 boxes of tile? Very strange. You sound retarded, or underage.

That's going to be over $100 to ship

Hey man dont use grubhub use postmates. Postmates will do pretty much whatever you want as long as you tip well. Grubhub is just for food they don't wanna be doing anything else.

Definitely retarded. No tile is worth this much bullshit

this guy, finally someone with some advice. thank you

Postmates won't ship shit out of state, no delivery service will.

bro, look up home depot, the weight is on the page

I’ll do it for 50 cents a mile if you live in California.

you would think lol

Check courier services in the city your buying from. Pretty sure most of them would handle the heavy work as long as you're good getting payment back and forth.

I gave you advice, fly in and get a uhaul. no one is going to do.this for you.

you mean like ups/fedex?

happy wife happy life, wife needs the tile so hubby has no other choice unless he wants to lose permission to jerk off in the corner during bull sessions.

LOL u haul. what are you smoking

I used to sell tile so I know how much it weighs. Depends on the tile, but regular 1sqft tile usually come 10 in a box that weighs about 20lbs sometimes more depending on material. 43lbs of tile is not very many. To tile a bathroom or a kitchen can be hundreds of pounds of tile.

Your retarded was wants grubhub to buy you fucking tile and to ship it to you....

It will cost less to drive it back in a rental truck the .it would be to ship it.

This has to be low quality bait because no one is that fucking retarded.

ah nah, i just need a couple more for a repair not doing a huge section... but they only sell by the box

>grown ass man caring about tile
Are you trying to get some fancy star wars shit to farm upvotes on reddit? priorities man

thanks for the (you) bro

Exactly this.

To ship that much tile with ups or fedex would cost thousands.

HAHA

nah man its 1 box

This is definitely a bait thread.

nah i am serious as shit I am doing this.

It will arrive destroyed I'd you ship it via ups or fedex. But you don't seem to care about logic. Fucking RETARD

The money to fly in and back with tile will cost you less than just payin a motherfucker to ship it to you. Who works there and why the fuck would they not ship it to you if it was worth it for them?

no the uhaul wont work... we are talking about shipping 43 pounds.. thats not a big deal to ship.. its just getting it to the ups/fedex thats the challenge

I worked for a liquor home delivery company. We'd buy & deliver anything, anywhere. Just pay the store & have it brought to fedex. It's not hard

explain, people ship fragile stuff all the time

i have no idea man, they were specific that they wont ship it

thats the problem, I asked and they said no lol

People pack fragile shit to be shipped with packing materials, tile is packaged to come in on a pallet off a truck. Tile is flat stacked in its box without anything to keep.it from destroying itself.

the funny thing is I could literally have it put on a pallet and shipped from like LTL.. shit that might work

They wont take your payment? Call a fucking local booze delivery service. We'd deliver whores, drugs, native smokes, anything. They'll do whatever you want with your tiles

Good luck finding someone to go buy it, because you sound like a scammer

Depends on the state, booze delivery is illegal is some states lol Oregon.

lmao trust me, scammers arnt this retarted.

that is interesting, you literally just google beer delivery service?

Where is your tile located? If be willing to go get I and drop it off to a delivery service.

Beer delivery is illegal in most states

You're too autistic to buy tiles. Your mismatched floor will match your cuck life

you wrote to the wrong person guy

yep. just priced it $73 from ups ground

just priced it dude, its $73 bucks

LOL ups ground you derps its $73 bucks

Tile fucker

Attached: 1439168021882.png (1320x1015, 498K)

like i said... WORTH IT.