DUDE RAPE VICTIMS ARE EVOLUTIONARILY STRONGER LMAO

DUDE RAPE VICTIMS ARE EVOLUTIONARILY STRONGER LMAO
This was hot shit

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/01/24/split-has-very-problematic-views-on-psychological-disorders-but-to-explain-why-i-need-to-spoil-the-films-brilliant-twist/
youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was alright

the light-skinned girl and the protag were both fine af

I found the perspective of "THE BROKEN ARE THE MORE EVOLVED" pretty interesting.

Shyamalan is taking the usual horror trope of killing everyone except the virgin girl and flipping it completely, where the sheltered and "pure" are the inferior ones.

While the kino itself is a 6/10 at best due to the fucked up third act i like the butthurt it generated among SJW libweenies;

>moviepilot.com/p/split-movie-boycott-transphobia-mental-illness/4192380
>salon.com/2017/01/24/split-has-very-problematic-views-on-psychological-disorders-but-to-explain-why-i-need-to-spoil-the-films-brilliant-twist/

SPOILERS

But why did he kill the doctor lady? What made her impure?

What was the point of giving him 23 personalities and only show like 5? They could have accomplished the same thing saying he had like 9; why so many? The kid was the only interesting one

He did it because he shared with her and she said she understood, then felt he had gone too far. He only ate the impure, he didn't eat her

No. It was emo tier garbage

She felt*

>"No"

Great argument there, really stripped down that whole post and the narrative of the film, I'm sure you are one highly intellectual individual yourself

Is there a good torrent out yet? I just want some Anya Taylor titties to look at

people either like this or vehemently hate it

blurayrip is not out yet, but it's worth the wait trust me, you'll see numerous cleavage close ups of Anya and the whole third act is just one constant boner

Goddamit, been waiting for months

As someone who hasn't watched the "prequel" from 2000, what do i miss plot-wise speaking

Fucking nothing, that said watch Unbreakable.

>Shyamalan is taking the usual horror trope of killing everyone except the virgin girl and flipping it completely
The flipping of this cliche has become a cliche in and of itself, and it's been around since the 80's. Horror isn't as dumb as we're constantly told it is. At least it didn't used to be.

What about after earth? Is it an enjoyable kino?

I love scifi but i've been on the edge of this one due to my hatred for niggers

seeing bruce willis felt dumb random and I couldnt take the idea of shylaman's avengers out of my head which left a awful taste in my mouth as I left the theater

>What about after earth?

Has nothing to do with split or Unbreakable

>I love scifi but i've been on the edge of this one due to my hatred for niggers

Thanks for sharing.

>hes so week a movie affects his feelings
you don't deserve to reproduce, the beast would eat you at first sight

>a movie affects his feelings

thats the point of movies dipshit

The others were shut out of the light by Dennis and Patricia.

>attention cutwhores are pure
the beast would spare every cunt from tumblr then

She was actually sexually abused though, not some "everything is rape" blue haired landwhale

Goes way beyond that, you're just ignorant

She didn't cut herself idiot her uncle gave her those scars

>shirtless play wrestling with a 30 something man while you're 10 is sexual abuse

okay buddy

I thought the monster guy just hated everyone that had happy lives?

Also the movie sucked.

i watched it yesterday. James McAvoys acting is really good but other than that ... holy fuck its so bad

heres what would have made this movie good:

>black haired girl is the one with multiple personalities and a recap at the end shows all the hidden clues and shit

such as:

>her never really being a room with the abducted girls
>video recordings on computer are actually her not him

im sure u can string it together but m night shamalaalyman is a fucking retard who should kill himself for making these cringeworthy plots

>The main actor was great
>The cinematography was good
>The main actress looked pretty fuckable
5/10, it's not terrible

It's from the same director though

Fuck off racist.

>waaaah where's the twist

What? Fuck off redditor.

Rape survivors...
There is a difference.
Also,he was barmy!!

Split kinda makes Unbreakable rewatcheable again.

>movie gets marketed with "a twist"

well .. wheres the twist?

There is no one

well they say there is a big twist but there isnt

i proposed a potential twist but autist dont want to hear it

the twist is that they woulndt refund me the money for the movie since I stayed until the end. I was like WHAT A TWEEEEEEEEEEEEST

good goy

Expand then, genius.

I thought the point was that the beast only ate those who didn't have to go through any hardship in life and generally had it easy.
That being said, he said to those girls they were chosen specifically. So did he just not realise that one girl was getting diddled by her uncle?

This movie was shit, I can't believed I actually got tricked into watching another Shyamalan movie.

Never again.

refund before 1 hour mark policy?

how would that work if they play 15 minutes of ads and movie trailers? you still get 1 hour of actual movie + trailers?

From what I gathered the twist was that it is a sequel to Unbreakable and Shyamalan wants to have his own capeshit universe.

The man turns into a fuckbeast

T H I C C

Well she was only in the car because the dad offered her a ride home. The dude didnt even spray her at first.

I don't think he was expecting the third girl to need a ride.

that first article shits on horror films portraying metal disorders wrongly, then shows a pic of "girl interupted" with the caption saying it is a movie where mental disorders were portrayed correctly, then in the next paragraph, continues shaming horrors movies for not portraying mental illness in movies accurately giving a few examples, which includes "girl interrupted".
what the hell. can't take that author seriously if they make that kind of blunder in an article.

the second article, the author takes a confusing stance. "I like the movie, but i'll criticize it because i'm a sjw.".that was the gist of it.
also could't take that author seriously.

It's a 6/10 without the ending.
It's a 8/10 with the proper context.

>I thought the monster guy just hated everyone that had happy lives?

didn't get the movie, therefor:

>Also the movie sucked.

pleb.

are you kidding? the unbreakable tie in was easily the worst part of the movie, and thats saying a lot about a movie where a dude with a mental disorder is suddently capable of climbing walls barehanded because one of his multiple personalities is werewolf spiderman. spoilers, I guess.

it's a super hero movie, senpai.
better than any marvel or dc flick since 2008.

are dennis and patricia a couple? do you think they have sex?

it wasnt a superhero movie until the end, and that was disappointing af

rewatch it, cuck

use your own words to make a point, I have watch the movie and I dont have any form of amnesia

>if a mentally deranged villain believes something then that means the movie is promoting it

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY&t=2s
nah dude this was totally not garbage what are you talking about? Shyamalan making a comeback nshieeet

>DUDE MANGA LMAO

What did Shyamalan mean by this?

nothing at all.

i was reading someone that said you have to watch unbreakable first or else you won't understand the movie and that was total bullshit. i mean obviously you should watch unbreakable before watching the next movie since it's going to be them fighting each other but there's no need to watch it for a 5 second clip at the end showing that the films are in the same universe.

Op here. I too would like to know where super stuff was happening before the beast showed up. Was anyone else supremely disappointed that he didn't really change like he said? "His fingers are twice as long as ours" "covered in hair"

Patricia = Tilda Swinton
Dennis = Jake Gyllenhaal
Barry = Jared Leto
Hedwig = ???

Was he raped? I only saw it once and good lord was it an exposition dump. I liked it but it felt like two different films.

Is this a One-Punch Man reference?

He was abused, not sure about sexually specifically though.

>refund
why would someone ever get a refund?
i dont get that
"waaah i didnt like it"
tough titties, thats life

>this fictional analogy triggers me
Lel, it's like people in weelchairs got offended when unbreakable was released.

why not? its just like any other product. Though you gotta return your memories at the counter

i always eat half a cake and then go back to the store and request my money back
they always force me to puke up the cake before i get my money, its a nice little ritual

it's basically a Jekyll and Hyde movie, but with more Hydes.

And no Jekyll until the last 10 minutes.

I enjoyed it.

>makes fun of fat butt disease
>dies of fat butt disease
Did Vince Gilligan direct this guys life?

Why the fuck didn't the old lady say Kevin's name when he was gonna kill her instead of silently writing his name on a piece of paper for the girl to find out? She had plenty of chances to stop Kevin but all she did was scream that stupid bitch

someone post a pic of the black girls ass, or any ass from the girls. Thanks

I wanna say bad writting but im sure they had some contrieved explanation like, she couldnt speak because she had been chocked and she lost her voice or she thought that piece of paper was a phone with text-to-speech installed into it

dont you want us to jerk you off as well, mr comfy man

Is there a good version out for this to torrent or are you just movie-going cucks?

Op here. My computer is a dinosaur so I don't mess with torrenting or any of that, but the free movie app on my xbox had a good quality stream with some Asian subtitles. I'm sure its online somewhere as well.

my brother said that the Koreansub one that is out there was pretty shitty

we're all cucks, my fellow cucko

Actually, if you watch that part again you can see how she's trying to said his name

Its definitely not high quality, but its a movie about some morons trapped in a basement. Not a whole bunch of mesmerizing visuals to be missed out on. I am someone that can comfortably watch a show on my old box tv so take it as you will

its supposed to be out the 5th april, ie this wednesday
just be patient senpai

thanks senpai

yeah i guess, but i hate watching movies when its darker than usual or the sound is crappy

hey, old TVs can be great for some media

It's called fantasy.

it had zero fantasy elements until that point tho. Sure, the bad guy could have yelled 'SHAMALAMADINGDONG!' at the end and transform himsolf into hippogriff and get out of there flying and you could say 'its called fantasy' but that would not excuse it from being nonsensical

fuck off name

They spend the whole movie talking about how people with DID have superpowers. The doctor talks about a woman regenerating her eyesight, and that Kevin/Barry/etc is exceptional.

And they talk about the Beast being this amazing thing

This is why movies are shit. Because whenever someone blends genres, or steps outside neat little cookie cutter bullshit, people take 20 years to get over it and realize that it was actually good.

I have seen most recent M.Shamalamadingdong films. And they all suck. This guy has no talent at all. MCAvoy was friggin brilliant but this dingdong guy sucks ass.

Are you seriously some sort of fucking idiot? How do you watch movies? How do you not know how to suspend your disbelief when watching a visual STORY being told?

I don't understand you, you seriously must be a moron or something for not being able to grasp this movie.

>implying it's physically impossible to survive a gunshot

like everything in this world, there's shades.
I can suspend my disbelief in many cases, I love sci-fi movies and even there they usually fuck up their sci parts but I'm usually cool with it and I'm perfectly capable of enjoy any movie.

This movie in particular tho, the ending was hot garbage, like a vampire B-movie shot in mom's basement garbage writing. Did I mention that the guy started climbing walls like spiderman? maybe if I had some of his web I could have suspended my disbelief better.