Sup Forums what do I do? This qt I've been talking to asked me to go to a black lives matter protest...

Sup Forums what do I do? This qt I've been talking to asked me to go to a black lives matter protest. I really like her but i just can't. Help I don't want to end up like Moot.

Go
Through it with a car

Go and wipe them out. All of them

Don't give up on your values and beliefs for pussy.

Sure go with her. You can help pick out a bull and watch her get blacked.

Bring your assault truck

Tell her that you're not a terrorist. I'm sorry dude, it sucks, but I've dated crazy.

>32 now

>22 in 2006

>Went with girl to furry convention

>Worst time of my life/hated it so much and was so disgusted.

>Stayed in hotel mostly

>God those suits smell awful

>Flew home, broke up with her and never spoke to her again.

I know it's a different thing, but trust me dude, I was glad to be rid of her and I never ever dated crazy again.

You can still go and see her own ignorance being spit right back at her face. Drop her some tiny stealth redpills for her to digest. If she suspects you of being against BLM tell her you wanna see both sides to the narrative. Play it cool.

she'll respect you more if you say no... be a fucking man. You can make up some excuse if you think it will hurt her feelings.

go with her the red pill can come latter get your dick wet first or are you gay ..........

This

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: vQ9eJC92) 07/15/16(Fri)17:44:12 No.81184712▶

Grow a pair and stand up for your beliefs.

Or wear a Trump hat there and stand tall and proud against the nogs.

You're pathetic

>don't want to end up like moot

relax. there's literally zero chance of you ever being relevant, senpai

Unrelated Fun fact: Despite being totally poisonous, dogs will frequently drink antifreeze due to enjoying the taste.

Anyway, OP, tell us more about this girl you think you like?

I just told her I won't go. Went to high school together and she's Mormon. She hasn't shown any leftist tendencies till now. Might abandon ship

Call her a nigger.

This is bait.

Go with her and bring a sign that says something odd like "Trayvon Wuz Right" or "Stop Being Sensitive."

I was being rhetorical. I'm sorry this was not obvious.

I genuinely to not give a shit about you or your life, and I wish you were dead.

take a video camera and trigger them alex jones style

Suggest going somewhere different. Like the movies or miniature golf.

Tell her you don't agree with terrorists and their misplaced cause.

You will grow 10 times bigger balls and interest from her.

Don't be a retarded cuck you fag Jesus.