I just had to teach my sister how to shave her face because she's started growing a beard and mustache...

I just had to teach my sister how to shave her face because she's started growing a beard and mustache. How fucking unlucky. I can't tell people IRL since it's embarrassing for her, but I had to share with someone.

Attached: Indigo-with-a-milk-mustache_blog.jpg (760x380, 31K)

Lel.

>tfw a loser from Sup Forums is literally -grooming- a younger sister.

Inb4 the incels come to wank over her and ask you dumb shit.

I knew a chick who had this problem. Sucks for those that do. Just let your sis know there are other girls out there who have to shave their face (and no, not trans before anyone brings that up)

I didn't shave her, I just showed her how to not slice her face up too much since she is a bit retarded and can't work out how razors work.

There is a female teacher at the highschool she is going to next year that has and maintains a full mustache, so I just told her she'll fit right in. I think our mummy is going to take her to get her hormones checked or something, just in case something is wrong.

Well it’s nice of you as a brother to do that. Good job

aw, how long has he been trapping for?

Holy shit I don't think I've ever got a compliment here before. Thanks user

Bro... Girls are supposed to wax or bleach their facial hair

This. Her facial hair is only going to get worse and feel more prickly coming in.

Are they? I guess I'll let her know.

If you really advised her on shaving, youre an idiot.

If you want to get rid of facial hair YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHAVE. Youre supposed to pull it from the root so that overtime the hairs not only get thinner and thinner as they resprout, but also come off easier and less painfully when pulled out. Youre supposed to pull the hair from the roots( waxing, threading, pincers, ect) not cut it. Otherwise it will grow again ever more persistently like bad weeds.

it will get thicker instead of thinner as time goes by. Why do you think that men SHAVE when trying to grow and improve a think beard you idiot?

Attached: 5BED239C-8EB7-4397-AFA9-5DCB2994F5DE.png (225x225, 14K)

This cannot possibly be true. I've shaved since I was around 12 and still can't grow a full beard. She is just naturally hairy.

The myth persists because people get older and the hair developed more but since they're already shaving it gets attributed to that. Though shaving will make hair stand out more because it cuts the tip making it flat, like cutting split ends
This faggot is right, she should pluck or wax to weaken and remove roots. Look at old lady eyebrows from years of plucking

thats cause youre a twinky faggot that has it predisposed. Some people just cant grow beards like the real men. Sorryto break it to you but you have gay genes.

look at pic related. do you see the grey areas?
Thats whats gonna happen when you keep shaving over time. You may get the weeds out but the cluster of roots will remain and leave those grey patchy areas of where you just mowed the lawn. Youre sister is gonna look like a tranny in the future.

this is why youre supposed to remove the follicles, not leave them planted and just cutting the weeds, dumb fuck.

Attached: B30A1A04-864F-4CA1-8874-1007A9EF693D.jpg (512x288, 18K)

I guess I'll tell her to wax then.

I bet he came on her face.
*sigh* We'll never know the truth

you need to buy a wax machine, theirs cheap ones that are like 30 and 50 and they will save you alot of money in the long run so its worth it.

Attached: 2420F371-BA10-4670-BDC8-FD3181763599.png (318x159, 5K)

It's a milkstache. I tried to find actual pictures of girls with mustaches but for some reason they don't like taking pictures of themselves with them.

Will do, thanks user.

>men SHAVE when trying to grow and improve a think beard

That's not how hair works at all, try being awake in biology class kid.

Attached: 1570340408616.jpg (765x960, 92K)

Don't have her shave.. it'll come in thicker and darker.. She needs to be waxing, or sugaring.

you're a really good brother, OP
excellent job.
The world deserves siblings like you

Attached: 22046153_10207624890939158_7876262449699924528_n.jpg (143x143, 4K)

Y-y-you too user