Which underdog team are you rooting for in 2018

I'm gonna be rooting for Iceland for the 2018 world cup.

For me, it's Chelsea FC

>>>/reddit/

England, we're no-hopers

Egypt because Salah and Costa Rica because they'll be riding the meme fame from 2014

All the white boys on Sup Forums are gonna root for iceland because of "muh whiteness"

I'm rooting for the eternal underdog mexico not only because Im a CHI- but because it's hilarious if they somehow knock out cocky brazil. in RO16 as unlikley as it is it would be one of the biggest upsets in WC history.

Also rooting for any african country to make it to the semis, and any asian country making it at least past ro16.

Bump

Reddit=Iceland
Sup Forums=Japan

Portugal

Russia

ronaldo mcdonaldo dick rider detected

putin dick rider detected

have fun with meme-rotation Osorio :)

Kek that shit is funny and would lol if he keeps doing that.

also who woould u most likley play in ro 16? is your team better with flacao ?

Falco will never regain his pre 2014 form but he's better than any other striker we have now

we'll probably face one of belgium or england which we are pretty even imo

>Sup Forums
>not based Tsuuuman

This. The butthurt will be epic. Imagine Ronaldo’s smugness

Friendly reminder that all neutrals should be supporting England because the shitposting will be at its best if finally comes home. If you disagree then you should fuck off back to rebbit.

I can concede that it would be some epic shitposting, but it doesn’t beat a Portugal-Argentina final with a tsuuu meme win. No way it does. Imagine a 1-0 win with a last minute Ronaldo penalty/free kick

Meh, I hope we don’t get some boring Brazil vs Germany/France final.

Portugal vs Argentina with that outcome would be fucking hilarious.

Peru

Can you imagine the smugness of that faggot afterwards? I won’t mention the theatricality of the goal celebration because I feel like he doesn’t do it as much for the national team, I think it’s because that’s where his heart lies (see his reaction’s at the euro final). Meanwhile when he scored he first vs Juve or the decisive penalty vs atletico on the shootout, he was way more composed and showing off for the cameras, not being genuine.

>Meh, I hope we don’t get some boring Brazil vs Germany/France final.
Shitting your pants already?

It has nothing to do with whitenes.
I'm just amazed that a country with less than half a million people could create a decent soccer team.

Costa Rica

England

england probably

Denmark

Englel for the bantz
Japan for actual answer because I want more seasons of new Captain Tsubasa.

England
Or ARG for the goat

Arsenal
(just kid